Login

Senate candidate wrote erotic novels

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jaxine Bubis, a Senate candidate from the state of Colorado is under fire because some time ago she wrote erotic fiction. How “disgraceful”. Too bad I cannot vote for her..someone, who maybe real.

The article also says that women over 50 are drawn to erotic romance. Maybe the author should take a look at this website.

What's your perspective? Would you rather not associating this fact with someone as the possible candidate and you consequently as the constituent? Some new races to watch and ponder are happening right here in NY. Two candidates who are currently running, one for NYC Comptroller and the other for Mayor were involved in scandals. One was unethical and the other actually a (non charged) crime.

Read about the erotic candidate HERE

Sorry. Please feel free to move this to The Think Tank.. Thank you
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
I genuinely don't care. Some people have creative needs, some have sexual needs, some have both, so why not write them down? Just because you write erotica, doesn't make you immoral, though to say that someone may be real, just because they write erotica, well, that's silly. If this place is anything to go by, most folk who write erotica, have a certain amount of fakeness about them. Really though, what's the big whoop? It's just writing, after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wrote crime novels about killers it would be 'fine' by the stupid society rules. People's sexual preferences and habits, when harmless and legal, should be ignored, seriously. I'd be more concerned if she was playing Angry Birds when she was supposed to be working.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't see what the big deal is. Unless they're a paedophile/ in disguise, then what's the problem? I mean seriously people, it's perfectly normal to have sexual desires. Society pisses me off sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Society can be so judgmental a little sex story is repulsive unless it sells then its art.Get a life anybody who hasn.t done things like this hasn t lived
Troublemaker
0 likes
bizarre 7 million people on the planet and more than half act like sex never occurs...
0 likes
It's too bad this kind of thing has to be hidden away. Although, it also shows that everyone is into it.