The Man - The Master

last reply
33 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I stumbled across this interesting list on a website I though you would enjoy. I'm sure there are different opinions on the poem but Interesting nonetheless.

A Man who displays sensitivity Will be a Master who is sensitive to you

A Man who displays humility will be a Master who will show you respect

A Man who is not afraid to cry will be a Master who understands your tears

A Man who is quiet will be a Master who will hear your quietest whisper

A Man who knows fear will be a Master who will not leave you to face yours alone

A Man who will listen to a child will be a Master who will always work to understand your words

A Man who can stand alone will be a Master who will not crush you under His weight

A Man who controls Himself with ease will be a Master with the ability to control you in the same way

A Man who does not have to prove His point will be a Master with many worthwhile points to share

A Man who never makes demands will be a Master who treasures anything you give

A Man who doesn't run after you will be a Master you will never need to run away from

A Man who is calm will be a Master who can weather your storms

A Man who has walked the path to peace will be a Master able to guide you along that path

A Man who does not shout will be a Master who will never deafen you

A Man who knows Himself will be a Master who will have time to know you

A Man who never stops learning will be a Master who never stops growing

A Man who always seeks to be the best He can be for you is the only Man truly worthy of being called Master.
Lurker
0 likes
I love this!! Great post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is the best Master Checklist I have ever seen! Well done and AMEN!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
That is the best Master Checklist I have ever seen! Well done and AMEN!

I fell in love with it the first time I read it!!!
I want to come up with a similar checklist but for a submissive
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
This.
Is.
Fucking.
Perfect!!!

Any woman who thinks a man is a Master needs to check this out. If he doesn't measure up, he isn't worthy of being a Master.

I think I'm gonna have to copy this. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing!

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by syrianna
This.
Is.
Fucking.
Perfect!!!

Any woman who thinks a man is a Master needs to check this out. If he doesn't measure up, he isn't worthy of being a Master.

I think I'm gonna have to copy this. It's amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Any man who thinks he is a Master should also check this out, it would sure keep the list short of those who 'call' themselves Master and aren't.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Any man who thinks he is a Master should also check this out, it would sure keep the list short of those who 'call' themselves Master and aren't.

Precisely. Too many (even here) call themselves Master, and yet have no true understanding of the real responsibilities.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by syrianna

Precisely. Too many (even here) call themselves Master, and yet have no true understanding of the real responsibilities.

Especially on here, that is so true.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Sounds like this shit is about an oversensitive vegan masturbator.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

JFC, Felix. Not EVERYTHING is about you.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

JFC, Felix. Not EVERYTHING is about you.

Make sense when you talk to me. Thank you.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Make sense when you talk to me. Thank you.

No worries kiddo. It'll click sooner or later.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

No worries kiddo. It'll click sooner or later.

My dick.

Remove yourself from it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

My dick.

Remove yourself from it.

Your dick, much like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, is nonexistent.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Your dick, much like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, is nonexistent.

You.

What are you still doing on my dick?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Go troll somewhere else Felix. Nobody likes your smart ass troll comments. They aren't funny anymore.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92

Go troll somewhere else Felix. Nobody likes your smart ass troll comments. They aren't funny anymore.

WHY

ARE

YOU

POSTING

IN

BLUE

SO

BIG

Are you an angry smurf or something? Calm your silly ass down.

Quote by littlebirdie92
I'm sure there are different opinions on the poem but Interesting non the less.

That's what you said. I thought the poem was bitch-made. That's my opinion.

And it's "nonetheless", not non the less, oh my god...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very apt description of any man wanting to be, claiming to be, or even thinking of being a Master.
Sex is emotion in motion.
Mae West
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It that poem was a personality test the man in question would come out as a "Protector" or ISFJ - they make up about 10% of the population:

Protectors have an extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility in their makeup, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can shield others from the dirt and dangers of the world. Speculating and experimenting do not intrigue Protectors, who prefer to make do with time-honored and time-tested products and procedures rather than change to new. At work Protectors are seldom happy in situations where the rules are constantly changing, or where long-established ways of doing things are not respected. For their part, Protectors value tradition, both in the culture and in their family. Protectors believe deeply in the stability of social ranking conferred by birth, titles, offices, and credentials. And they cherish family history and enjoy caring for family property, from houses to heirlooms.

Wanting to be of service to others, Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their reserve ought really to be seen as an expression of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. The most diligent of all the types, Protectors are willing to work long, hard hours quietly doing all the thankless jobs that others manage to avoid. Protectors are quite happy working alone; in fact, in positions of authority they may try to do everything themselves rather than direct others to get the job done. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for them. When Protectors undertake a task, they will complete it if humanly possible.

For the record I usually come out as an ENTP - about as far away as you can get from that.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
It that poem was a personality test the man in question would come out as a "Protector" or ISFJ - they make up about 10% of the population:

That's what I am actually. I've taken that test a bunch of times and it's always the protector. It's INFJ though not ISFJ

What do you base this theory on? I'm not like what this poem describes really.

And I believe it is lower than 10%. It is the rarest personality type. INFJ is like 1%. If you mean the protector personality.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, this is a very good checklist. I wish I had seen this before I encountered a very Dark character here who declared himself to be something in the nature of a 'Sir' but after reading this it is clear, oh so VERY clear he was far from it. The 'wanna be's" are just predators. I think I'll print this and stick it on my forehead.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I agree, this is a very good checklist. I wish I had seen this before I encountered a very Dark character here who declared himself to be something in the nature of a 'Sir' but after reading this it is clear, oh so VERY clear he was far from it. The 'wanna be's" are just predators. I think I'll print this and stick it on my forehead.

Mmhm It helps narrow down the fakers smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92
So I stumbled across this interesting list on a website I though you would enjoy. I'm sure there are different opinions on the poem but Interesting nonetheless.

A Man who displays sensitivity Will be a Master who is sensitive to you

A Man who displays humility will be a Master who will show you respect

A Man who is not afraid to cry will be a Master who understands your tears

A Man who is quiet will be a Master who will hear your quietest whisper

A Man who knows fear will be a Master who will not leave you to face yours alone

A Man who will listen to a child will be a Master who will always work to understand your words

A Man who can stand alone will be a Master who will not crush you under His weight

A Man who controls Himself with ease will be a Master with the ability to control you in the same way

A Man who does not have to prove His point will be a Master with many worthwhile points to share

A Man who never makes demands will be a Master who treasures anything you give

A Man who doesn't run after you will be a Master you will never need to run away from

A Man who is calm will be a Master who can weather your storms

A Man who has walked the path to peace will be a Master able to guide you along that path

A Man who does not shout will be a Master who will never deafen you

A Man who never stops learning will be a Master who never stops growing

A Man who always seeks to be the best He can be for you is the only Man truly worthy of being called Master.

Love this, thank you for posting. I have been learning and educating myself so much lately and have found a couple of mantras like this, that I read daily.. Will be adding this one to the list.

TxKnight - Dom who is perpetually learning to become a great Master
Lurker
0 likes
I dont believe a Master who fits this exists.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No man....nor Master...is this perfect! I wouldn't want Him to be. Will agree that it is a great checklist for traits and traits to strive for, though. Was a beautiful read!!
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by Vikki
I dont believe a Master who fits this exists.

There's nobody that fits this word for word.

It, however, is a fabulous thing to use to compare "doms" to Doms, and "masters" to Masters. Chances if a guy has only one (or none, really) of these things ... he's NOT Dom/Master.

It's a fabulous thing. And I, for one, love it to pieces.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love this ..I sent it to my Master
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That's what I am actually. I've taken that test a bunch of times and it's always the protector. It's INFJ though not ISFJ

What do you base this theory on? I'm not like what this poem describes really.

And I believe it is lower than 10%. It is the rarest personality type. INFJ is like 1%. If you mean the protector personality.

According to Keirsey.com ISFJ relates to the "Guardian" type "Protector" - link: http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/protector.asp

INFJ would correlate to the Keirsey "Idealist" role of "Counsellor", who as you say make up a much smaller percentage of the population (1-3%) - http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/counselor.asp

I based my evaluation of the man in the poem being an ISFJ on how he is described. The description paints a circumspect individual, so Introvert (I) rather an Extrovert (E). From the first line sensitivity and empathy are seen as key personality factors these would steer towards Sensing (S) and Feeling (F) as opposed to the more objective Intuition (N) and Thinking (T) traits. The last one is a bit more a guess but I'd say the more focussed and planned aspects of Judging (J) are more apt than the improvised aspects of Perceiving (P).
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

According to Keirsey.com ISFJ relates to the "Guardian" type "Protector" - link: http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/protector.asp

INFJ would correlate to the Keirsey "Idealist" role of "Counsellor", who as you say make up a much smaller percentage of the population (1-3%) - http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/counselor.asp

I based my evaluation of the man in the poem being an ISFJ on how he is described. The description paints a circumspect individual, so Introvert (I) rather an Extrovert (E). From the first line sensitivity and empathy are seen as key personality factors these would steer towards Sensing (S) and Feeling (F) as opposed to the more objective Intuition (N) and Thinking (T) traits. The last one is a bit more a guess but I'd say the more focussed and planned aspects of Judging (J) are more apt than the improvised aspects of Perceiving (P).

I guess it's just semantics then because if you google "the protector personality type" INFJ is the first thing that pops up. ISFJ does too afterword then INFJ again.

Like Myers-Brigg Protectors.

Or this more generic one

The way Keirsey describes it sounds right too, I guess, and the generic label of protector or guardian or counselor seems irrelevant.

The internets claim adolph hitler and Mahatma Ghandhi were both INFJs.

Marilyn Manson and George Harrison too.

I find that sorta crazy.