Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to wear soft tight sweaters without a bra?

last reply
133 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife often wears sweaters without a bra. She says the feel of a soft tight sweater clinging to her tits is pleasurable and she finds it arousing when her nipples protrude. She also likes the long stares she gets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love doing that ;)
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
0 likes
I love softly squeezing a woman's boobs when she has a soft cuddly sweater on, soft boobs soft wool, fucking wonderful. Can start something too. *grin*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like bras cos lace feels nicer on my nipples especially when my bf rubs on them its heaven
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm not working I don't really wear a bra. It's more comfortable. Especially in something soft.
Lurker
0 likes
I almost never wear sweaters, but I prefer to wear tank tops without a bra smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.If im at home I never wear a bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love sweaters and tank tops without bras.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love then expecially casmeer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Omg yes I love we sung tight sweaters with no bra, as well wife beaters and plan white t's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to wear tight sweaters with or without a bra. I love sweater dresses too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is confusing. I thought that is what soft sweaters or sweater dresses were made for.

As long as you have protruding nipples and breast that giggle just a bit and not bounce a lot, I love the feeling and the look on other females too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore wearing tight sweaters any season.
Braless of course!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Not a fan of sweaters but love not wearing bras..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the winter I can wear a tight cashmere sweater with no bra since my boobs are quite firm and small. I do like the look and I know guys like it too. I love it when I wear no bra and my bf can slide his hands under from behind and tease my nipples.....heaven!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a nice, soft, turtleneck, one size too small is just about right.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
i would have never thought this to be a question, but now that you have me thinking about it. i have worn sweaters without a bra thinking it looked sexy.
0 likes
any chance to go without a bra and have my nipples feel good is a double plus for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to love going braless, hoping that fun would ensue.

Then I needed the support, so I went to half-bras that lifted me up, but left the nipples free for fun.

Finally, I found a partner, years passed, and we're turning into old ladies together. Boo! Hiss!
Lurker
0 likes
In the winter, yeah. Usually have a silk tank top under it though to lessen the chilly nipples and keep it somewhat respectable for work purposes.
Lurker
0 likes
omg of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to but the friction against my nipples drives me nuts and can be a bit embarrasing , if I wear a silk vest it helps a litle but can still be a real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely yes. It is quite obvious I am not wearing a bra and I do enjoy the looks that come my way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The whole idea makes me want to go buy one
Lurker
0 likes
It's such a turn on watching guys faces when I go out like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing soft cashmere sweaters without a bra. The soft feel of the cashmere against my nipples just makes them feel so good. And it is very obvious that I am not wearing a bra too. The stares and attention is fantastic.