Best punishment for a naughty girl

last reply
40 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
How bad a girl has to behave to receive a good spanking? Maybe you just need a reminder of how bad I have been lately:

1. I threw away accidentally your fine and expensive collection (of stamps, coins, baseball cards,every issue of Pirelli calendar since the 1991…take your pick!)

2. I frequently fantazize on fucking your best friend senselessly …but wait a minute…you cannot possibly know that…unless of course I actually speak outloud when I am dreaming of him...

3. I am capable of eating/drinking your favourite food/drink in the blink of an eye without even saving some of it for you...

4. I might have disclosed to your sister pieces of information that was supposed to remain secret…oups…slept in one of our girls chit chat

5. I might have sent some of my underwear to dirty strangers that I met on the net over the past 6 months

6. Oh nooo! I made a huuuge scratch on you brand new car…again!!

7. I feed you with 3 hrs non stop of French music every Sunday morning

8. Last week I screamed “Geoooorge!!!!” while you were pounding me hard …C´mon Baby, you know we all girls (and some boys) have fantazized on Clooney at least once in our lifetime…

9. I fired your housekeeper…yeah the sexy blond one with an eastern European accent: bye bye Katia!!

10. Yesterday I flirted outrageously with an officer in order to avoid a ticket…yeah I showed him so much of my cleavage that he could actually almost see the botom of my panties!

See, I told you, bad to the bone, a real B---- and definitely deserving a punishment . Any idea of punishment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I threw away accidentally your fine and expensive collection (of stamps, coins, baseball cards,every issue of Pirelli calendar since the 1991…take your pick!) Spank you until your bum is red and stinging

2. I frequently fantazize on fucking your best friend senselessly …but wait a minute…you cannot possibly know that…unless of course I actually speak outloud when I am dreaming of him... Its not a spanking offence, it may need to become a reality

3. I am capable of eating/drinking your favourite food/drink in the blink of an eye without even saving some of it for you... Not a problem

4. I might have disclosed to your sister pieces of information that was supposed to remain secret…oups…slept in one of our girls chit chat Not a problem, she has already told me plus more!

5. I might have sent some of my underwear to dirty strangers that I met on the net over the past 6 months Not a problem

6. Oh nooo! I made a huuuge scratch on you brand new car…again!! Not a problem. I needed a new one anyway

7. I feed you with 3 hrs non stop of French music every Sunday morning Not a problem as long as I can look at Vanessa Paradis

8. Last week I screamed “Geoooorge!!!!” while you were pounding me hard …C´mon Baby, you know we all girls (and some boys) have fantazized on Clooney at least once in our lifetime… Spank til your bum is red. Clooney?! Really?!

9. I fired your housekeeper…yeah the sexy blond one with an eastern European accent: bye bye Katia!! Spank til your bum is red. I loved that girl, she loved you too

10. Yesterday I flirted outrageously with an officer in order to avoid a ticket…yeah I showed him so much of my cleavage that he could actually almost see the botom of my panties! Spank you until your bum is red and stinging.

See, I told you, bad to the bone, a real B---- and definitely deserving a punishment . Any idea of punishment?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The quick answer - a good hard stinging spanking followed by corner time. Then, oh yes, another spanking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spanking, humiliation, oh the list goes on... Sounds like i need to bring back the house keeper, make you do her work, but you will be completely nude, and you will be forced to service either of us when we ask.
Lurker
0 likes
A spanking isn't going to cut it for that. I've had worse punishments for forgetting to kneel whenever my ex came into a room. You need a good ass and pussy spanking to warm you up before you're made to clean the house in place of the made with a nice little but plug in to remind you how much of a slut you are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll, go with a warm up spanking and a good caning all on the bare
0 likes
Spanking/s ???! For all that? LOL

I would not want to deal with all that as a Master. . . but I am not a Master.
(I just learned about Brats & SAMs, lol)

MORE than spankings
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Best punishment for a naughty girl

SEND HER TO ME
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1 & 6, intentional damage to personal property.

Punishment: Lawsuit.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If she has been really naughty I would suggest sending her to bed early and then giving a good hairbrush spanking over her panties just before she leaves for work the next day. If she fails a panty inspection when she returns from the office the spanking would be repeated before she is given a hug and is forgiven.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Robz17
1. I threw away accidentally your fine and expensive collection (of stamps, coins, baseball cards,every issue of Pirelli calendar since the 1991…take your pick!) Spank you until your bum is red and stinging

2. I frequently fantazize on fucking your best friend senselessly …but wait a minute…you cannot possibly know that…unless of course I actually speak outloud when I am dreaming of him... Its not a spanking offence, it may need to become a reality

3. I am capable of eating/drinking your favourite food/drink in the blink of an eye without even saving some of it for you... Not a problem

4. I might have disclosed to your sister pieces of information that was supposed to remain secret…oups…slept in one of our girls chit chat Not a problem, she has already told me plus more!

5. I might have sent some of my underwear to dirty strangers that I met on the net over the past 6 months Not a problem

6. Oh nooo! I made a huuuge scratch on you brand new car…again!! Not a problem. I needed a new one anyway

7. I feed you with 3 hrs non stop of French music every Sunday morning Not a problem as long as I can look at Vanessa Paradis

8. Last week I screamed “Geoooorge!!!!” while you were pounding me hard …C´mon Baby, you know we all girls (and some boys) have fantazized on Clooney at least once in our lifetime… Spank til your bum is red. Clooney?! Really?!

9. I fired your housekeeper…yeah the sexy blond one with an eastern European accent: bye bye Katia!! Spank til your bum is red. I loved that girl, she loved you too

10. Yesterday I flirted outrageously with an officer in order to avoid a ticket…yeah I showed him so much of my cleavage that he could actually almost see the botom of my panties! Spank you until your bum is red and stinging.

See, I told you, bad to the bone, a real B---- and definitely deserving a punishment . Any idea of punishment?[/quote

Love this answer best of all of them!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How bad a girl has to behave to receive a good spanking? Maybe you just need a reminder of how bad I have been lately:

1. I threw away accidentally your fine and expensive collection (of stamps, coins, baseball cards,every issue of Pirelli calendar since the 1991…take your pick!)

Accidents happen.

2. I frequently fantazize on fucking your best friend senselessly …but wait a minute…you cannot possibly know that…unless of course I actually speak outloud when I am dreaming of him...

Heard you the other night - traded you to my best friend for his 1978 Star Wars collection with a rare Telescoping Darth Vader. You'll be cleaning out his horse barn with a toothbrush and spoon. BTW he's gay and he'll be on his honeymoon for the two weeks you'll be there. Enjoy.

3. I am capable of eating/drinking your favourite food/drink in the blink of an eye without even saving some of it for you...

Yeah, I noticed your ass was getting a big bigger. Might be time to trade you for your sister. She's better at blow jobs than you. I'll think about it while you're cleaning horse shit.

4. I might have disclosed to your sister pieces of information that was supposed to remain secret…oups…slept in one of our girls chit chat

I know, she told me during our pillow talk. She thinks your ass is getting bigger, too.

5. I might have sent some of my underwear to dirty strangers that I met on the net over the past 6 months.

Good, you've got connections, so I won't have to worry when I get rid of you.

6. Oh nooo! I made a huuuge scratch on you brand new car…again!!

Yep, get ahold of your dirty laundry dudes - you're gone - after you clean out the horse shit with a straw.

7. I feed you with 3 hrs non stop of French music every Sunday morning

That was great I didn't have to listen to your whining, and I could close my eyes and block out the sight of your ever growing ass.

8. Last week I screamed “Geoooorge!!!!” while you were pounding me hard …C´mon Baby, you know we all girls (and some boys) have fantazized on Clooney at least once in our lifetime…

Hey, baby, if you're into mediocre actors I can understand. Explains your mediocre actions in bed.

9. I fired your housekeeper…yeah the sexy blond one with an eastern European accent: bye bye Katia!!

BTW I didn't renew your I-9, but I did your sister's, and I cancelled your mother's I-30

10. Yesterday I flirted outrageously with an officer in order to avoid a ticket…yeah I showed him so much of my cleavage that he could actually almost see the botom of my panties!

About time you used your head for something other than a cum receptacle.

See above, if you paid attention to all those English as a second language classes I sent you to.

Guess you forgot, I don't tolerate brats.

Oh, I hear the cab dropping off your sister. If you hurry you can take it to the barns.
Bye bye.
Lurker
0 likes
I lean to older proven method of bottoms up....my reward the color change of great ass. A good spanking...
Hand. Paddle. Legs spread, a touch of humiliation.....spreading the ass....check that temp ...

You do get idea ...don't you ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not nice spanking followed by gentle tickling with stinging nettles all over, That should last for a while!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A bare bottom OTK spanking, followed by a butt plug with corner time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is an easy one.... bad behavior is not rewarded....you have to be good to get a spanking
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hourly spankings for an entire weekend, grounded, kept inside all weekend naked from waist down. Made to do chores in between hourly spankings.
Lurker
0 likes
yes please
Lurker
0 likes
If I was a bad girl and needed discipline, I would want to be handcuffed, forced to bend over a bed or couch or whatever, and get a good drilling up my ass! Getting spanked at the same time, of course. Think my husband would want to do that even if I wasn't a bad girl though...
Site administrator
0 likes
I would say no chinese or indian food or chocolate actually.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Wow thats harsh im sooooooooo glad you are not my Master

Hang on .. when did that stop then? You never told me and I spent a fortune on Ebay today on more cuffs, whips, plugs (not the 3-pin electrical ones silly billy) and rope and and .. enough said I think.

Seriously it has to be to shut down all the shoe shops nationwide
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Hang on .. when did that stop then? You never told me and I spent a fortune on Ebay today on more cuffs, whips, plugs (not the 3-pin electrical ones silly billy) and rope and and .. enough said I think.

Seriously it has to be to shut down all the shoe shops nationwide

WHAAAAAAAAATT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drops to my knees and begs you NO MASTER PONGO PLEASE NOT THE SHOE SHOPS I BEG YOU
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

WHAAAAAAAAATT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drops to my knees and begs you NO MASTER PONGO PLEASE NOT THE SHOE SHOPS I BEG YOU

Now thats better ... starts to undo my .. oh never mind. Pizza ready yet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is my believe that a dominant should not slap, spank, paddle, bind, confine, or otherwise perform any common BDSM act on a submissive as punishment. If you are trying to create positive, erotic connections with these activities, let's reserve them for that area alone and not confuse the connection. It is a firm conviction that a dominant should never touch a submissive in anger. Punishment most often involves pain and many submissives enjoy pain at some level. Some manipulate deliberately so they can be "punished." This is why I feel that pain should not be used as punishment. Punishment is meant for one reason only: To change behavior that is not pleasing to a Dominate. It is a useful and necessary tool, and exists in some form in every close relationship we have. With it, Dominants can teach submissives how to behave and help submissives modify their behavior to better please. Of course the primary goal is never to have to punish the submissive. Most subs would really rather not disappoint or disobey. Most dominants would prefer that they didn't, as well. From that understanding, you can prevent a great deal of misbehavior by positively reinforcing the things you desire, rewarding the types of behaviors that you wish your submissive to repeat. This sends the precise message: This pleases me ! Submissives are not perfect and the time will come when she/he displeases you. In this instance, the dominant must take action. Failing to do so teaches a submissive that she/he can get away with unacceptable behavior, that you are not serious about your limits or rules. As unpleasant as it may be for you to punish the ones you love, it is part and parcel to being a Dominant. What you should do, however, is to consider intent. An honest mistake should generally be treated more lightly than outright disobedience. It is unwise and not justifiable to punish for something a submissive does when you had not taken the time beforehand to properly instruct her/him on how to act properly. Always use only the degree of punishment needed to achieve the desired results. In many cases, merely learning that they've displeased is all the punishment many submissives are likely to need. Often, you need only point out how to please you and your submissive will make the desired change. The emotional pain your submissive may feel as a result of disappointing you is very often much harsher and more effective than anything you could reasonably come up with . Another alternative to corporal punishment is withdrawal. In this case, when faced with displeasing behavior the dominant stops the activity, points out the error, and by some means deprives the submissive of the dominant's presence. It is critically important, however, that the length of that time should be clearly stated. Without doing so, the submissive may be left wondering if you will ever return, if you have abandoned them. It risks, at the least, an erosion of trust and possibly worse... emotional trauma. Such physical separation can have a tremendous impact on a submissive, so use it very carefully. Physical pain doesn't encourage. It only sets up an association between a particular behavior and a painful consequence. It is often true that a submissive would rather endure a physical pain rather than the emotional pain of your disapproval or withdrawal. If this is the case, use it wisely. Ultimately, what form the punishment takes is your choice to make as the dominant. For many dominants who are emotionally involved with a submissive, punishment is a difficult task. You may understand that it is needed, but hate to cause your loved one pain other than in an erotic context. You may feel guilty afterwards or fear that your submissive will think you no longer care for her/him. These internal conflicts can lead you to move directly into erotic stimulation from punishment in hopes of reassuring. It is important to reassure our loved ones that we don't punish because they are "bad," but because we love them enough to correct misbehavior, however the line must be drawn and understood by both. Know, too, that the submissive will probably feel remorse for displeasing you and will want to get back on your "good side" as soon as possible. One way she/he knows to please you is with sex. You need to ensure a significant time between punishment and gratification--yours or your submissive's. This will take tact and understanding, since most of us do not take well the refusal of our sexual advances. In addition, following punishment, the sub will likely be particularly emotionally vulnerable. One common error to avoid is intimate sexual contact immediately following physical punishment. .......... No Sexual Contact ....... It teaches submissives that if they misbehave, they will get what exactly what they want..... Pleasure. Being mean and cruel doesn't make you a better Dominate, but it will diminish the foundation of trust upon which D/s relationships must be built. Punishment should only be used when necessary and not taken lightly.
Lurker
0 likes
Have her read the reply above mine. And if that's not enough, have her write it 5X
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah what she saidsmile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not tolerate such bratty behavior for a moment. Spanking? That is way too nice. Start with lying face down naked for an hour and waiting for the punishment to begin... let's see - red pepper sauce on the clit? naw, too nice. I would think of something more appropriate
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I am a very naughty girl and haven't done what Daddy has asked of me he gives me silent treatment and for me that's the worse kind of punishment. I rather him take my toys, not allow me to cum or play those I can handle but Daddy not talking to me drives me mad. But when the punishment is over I am a good girl.