Just joined, friend me people!

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello, I've browsed this site for a while and finally decided to make an account. I don't really write, I'm just looking to meet some interesting (and hopefully horny) women ;) Message or friend me and I hope to see some of you in the chatrooms!
Lurker
0 likes
Or perhaps alt.com for dates rather than a story/casual fun site.
Lurker
0 likes
That's 2 of these. Get to know people first guys.

Kudos on not coming off as a seriel killer like the last guy though.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, ya MIGHT get lucky here, but the odds are NOT in your favor; as those above me have tried to tell you. FYI this is NOT an online dating or quick hook up site. It's a site dedicated to the reading and writing of erotica; MUCH of which is fantasy, some history. MANY of these people are in relationships and have NO intentions of endangering them by actually becoming physically or emotionally involved with some one here. If you're still interested hang around, make some posts and as the lady above told you...get to know people first. The approach you're taking is almost guaranteed to fail.
Lurker
0 likes
DO NOT FRIEND THE ABOVE USER!!!
Unless you're looking for lots of laughs and true, solid friendship.
WOOF!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by thathornyguy
Hello, I've browsed this site for a while and finally decided to make an account. I don't really write, I'm just looking to meet some interesting (and hopefully horny) women ;) Message or friend me and I hope to see some of you in the chatrooms!

@ Cindy ROFLMAO I concur

@ thathornyguy

I'm not sure this is exactly the best way to go about it in my humble opinion. Your avatar is hot, if it is actually you remains to be seen. You will certainly get a response but perhaps not the kinds you are looking for.

Statistics show that around 30 % of women here are men posing as women, you may want to be mindful of that I have certainly seen it enough in the chat rooms, your profile indicates this would not be agreeable to you.

My advice based on this forum and your bio would be stick to the chat rooms, that's where you are more likely to find what you are looking for. The majority of people in the forums, or my friends at least are different and we form strong friendships.

I 100% agree with War aswell, I for one would not friend you at this time, I don't know you, You have indicated all you want is sex and started this forum. Plenty of girls will friend you though so good luck and happy lushing.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by thathornyguy

You may find some of the posts in this thread useful not so much the technicalities of the rooms, given your objective, but how to interact in them and make friends etc.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15037_Chat-Room--Tips-and-Tricks.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

@ Cindy ROFLMAO I concur

@ thathornyguy

I'm not sure this is exactly the best way to go about it in my humble opinion. Your avatar is hot, if it is actually you remains to be seen. You will certainly get a response but perhaps not the kinds you are looking for.

Statistics show that around 30 % of women here are men posing as women, you may want to be mindful of that I have certainly seen it enough in the chat rooms, your profile indicates this would not be agreeable to you.

My advice based on this forum and your bio would be stick to the chat rooms, that's where you are more likely to find what you are looking for. The majority of people in the forums, or my friends at least are different and we form strong friendships.

I 100% agree with War aswell, I for one would not friend you at this time, I don't know you, You have indicated all you want is sex and started this forum. Plenty of girls will friend you though so good luck and happy lushing.

Just where does that figure of 30% come from may I ask KK?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Just where does that figure of 30% come from may I ask KK?

top secret scientific study (ie. made up).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
The guy has not been on the site for sometime. Not sure why people are wasting their time with their advice.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

top secret scientific study (ie. made up).
I dont think KK make would just make that up of the top of her head. I'm little curious as to what the actual % is.4tetTTpURrKG3M0g
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
I dont think KK make would just make that up of the top of her head. I'm little curious as to what the actual % is.QIsrlTwIbBqik5OS

Thats my fault and not KK's.

So here we go self punishment ...