Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you hornier before or after your period?

last reply
105 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This woman I am dating gets extremely horny a week before her period by comparison to the week afterwards, and I'm wondering is this is common for women? It would make sense that women would have more sexual thoughts and greater sexual desires closer to ovulation.
0 likes
I'm usually very horny on my first day of my period
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am EXTREMELY horny right before my period!
Like strip you down, take you on my living room set, horny.

I think it depends on the person though. Everyone's libido is different. And sometimes when different hormones course through your body... Well, you just have to get it.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be amped up before - but then my husband complained about it and it was like switching off a light - now, nothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a rafving maniac b4 and ummm yeah ok after...tooo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rebecca_aaa

I think it depends on the person though. Everyone's libido is different. And sometimes when different hormones course through your body... Well, you just have to get it.

Rebecca took the words right out of my mouth. I'm normally submissive but before my period I can be very sexually aggressive smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ovulation usually occurs approx. 14 days counting from the first day of your period. So, yeah - around that timeframe, the libido can really kick up. Unless you're on the BC pill, however, then you don't notice the horny-blip because the pill stops you from ovulating.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with hormones - sometimes you're just horny in general, need release or something's going on in life (new guy, great sex etc) that gets the juices flowing more than usual.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I'm usually hungrier a few days before my period. Does that help?

Honestly, I don't notice being horny right before my period so much as always waking up horny. It's my female equivalent of morning wood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be so horny the week leading up to it, it's quite handy, even if I forget the dates I can always tell.

Sometimes it spills over to during my period too, afterwards though the level drops drastically.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I get massively horny right around the end of my period, for like a week after. Sometimes aggressively so, yeah. Like "I WILL fuck this cock now."
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rebecca_aaa

So Rebecca whens your next period?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I used to be amped up before - but then my husband complained about it and it was like switching off a light - now, nothing.

How sad

Definitely before and during, hmmmm I think Im good to go anytime acrtually
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get extremely horny right before my period....like I will fuck until I'm satisfied that might take a day or two before....I will fuck anywhere in public especially the bar after being drinking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just before I get my period it's like my body goes into hormonal overdrive. I'm usually pretty amped most of the time, but my libido goes all hair-trigger on me.
My ex always knew when I'd jump him that he was in for some crazy sex and then some wicked mood swings a day later.
He called it the "cherry on top of crazy" and said the crazy sex made up for my crazy PMS. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz

How sad

Definitely before and during, hmmmm I think Im good to go anytime acrtually

He probably didn't notice a shift - because my libido's always been more charged than his, even in a bad run. Since his health is all over the status board I can't keep up with what he likes and doensn't like - so, whatever, if he's not around I'll just take care of myself.

I guess I should say that even if he is around I'll just take care of myself.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Just before I get my period it's like my body goes into hormonal overdrive. I'm usually pretty amped most of the time, but my libido goes all hair-trigger on me.
My ex always knew when I'd jump him that he was in for some crazy sex and then some wicked mood swings a day later.
He called it the "cherry on top of crazy" and said the crazy sex made up for my crazy PMS. smile

I agree with this, although I'd say I'm pretty horny all the time. What I do find is that when I have PMS, I need more attention and reassurance, so the sex seems to calm it down a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Uhm, it really depends... Scientifically your body wants it most before you have your period... like your body says, "I want a baby now!". But my libido sometimes goes in overdrive during it as well... *shrugs*
Lurker
0 likes
Before
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I'm usually hungrier a few days before my period. Does that help?

Honestly, I don't notice being horny right before my period so much as always waking up horny. It's my female equivalent of morning wood.

Is it hard for you to piss then too? I mean, without hitting yourself in the face with your pee stream.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Is it hard for you to piss then too? I mean, without hitting yourself in the face with your pee stream.

Yes, especially when my 8" clitty is really hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

woah 8" I feel like I missed the boat somewhere in the development stage lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

you pee out of your clit?

WOW...I need to hook up with you now...

I mean, as long as that wolverine clawed dude is nowhere near.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

He probably didn't notice a shift - because my libido's always been more charged than his, even in a bad run. Since his health is all over the status board I can't keep up with what he likes and doensn't like - so, whatever, if he's not around I'll just take care of myself.

I guess I should say that even if he is around I'll just take care of myself.

Well done ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely before
Lurker
0 likes
I am actually very horny before and after too around the 14 th day..
Lurker
0 likes
I'm horny during my period, when I'm finished I'm quite dry for a couple of days then suffer with a great deal of discharge and become very horny with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm horniest a few days before up to the first or second day of..
Lurker
0 likes
couple days before....my bf doesn't know what hit him during those days.