Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SimplyJohn - 3 free Gold memberships HERE!!

last reply
316 replies
36.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes it’s true I am personally going to finance a one year subscription for the Lush Gold membership for three people.

In doing this I am rather hoping that everyone who participates in this competition, if they do not win, will think seriously about supporting the site through the purchase of the Gold membership. I have such a great time on here; the stories, the chat, the laughs close on numerous occasions to rolling on the floor with my legs up in the air (not a pretty sight I assure you) and of course more (winks and blushes). Lush without a doubt for me has become such a big player in my social life and this is my way of saying ‘Thank you’. Please ponder on what Lush means to you and if appropriate and you can afford it ‘give back’ and become a Gold member.

I have been going crazy for a week trying to think of a rather fun and site themed competition but have failed miserably so it’s simply and rather boringly a case of picking a unique number within this thread, ideally having checked all the other posts first, between 1 and 500 and posting. Please only one post per member, do not edit it after you have posted and existing Gold members are welcome to participate (you can gift someone should you win).

The thread and effectively the competition will close when I get up Monday 2nd September (usually 6am my time). I will close it down by way of a new post, effectively the cut-off and final one, and edit this one also. Subsequently I will then post the winning details smile.

I will use a random number generator to select three numbers between 1 and 500 shortly after I close the competition. Those three members who have selected the right numbers, or are closest, will be the three winners and I will mail them accordingly. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers the first member to have posted will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number.

Wishing everyone lots of luck … John.

Damn it I meant to put the link in here to tell everyone what Gold membership gives them. Here it is ... http://www.lushstories.com/gold.aspx

Latest list is on page 10 (second post down) to save people time trawling through all the posts prior to that to identify a number that has not already been allocated :)

224 numbers have gone as of 2nd September 7am UK British Summer Time .. thank you :).

THREAD AND COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. RESULTS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING.

Firstly a big thank you to everyone who participated in the thread and furthermore to those who helped run the ‘lists’ for its duration, promote the thread through their blogs, the forums and mailing friends etc.

Some statistics:

• 294 replies
• 4796 hits
• Thread duration circa 230 hours
• 224 numbers of out 500 selected.

The three numbers that the random generator chucked out when I got home yesterday were 239, 435 & 486.

• 239 – not selected so closest was Myhorseisamazing with 236 – gifted Gold membership.

• 435 – selected by Alex7 – gifted Gold membership.

• 486 – not selected so closest was Cocokisses (now Coco) with 487 – since Coco has Gold membership she has opted to gift her win to a friend.

Congratulations to the winners.

Thank you again everyone and enjoy Lush.

John.
Site administrator
0 likes
I want a turn lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great Idea John!

Lurker
0 likes
375 - great Idea John - and a fine, magnanimous gifting as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice John, I will pick my platoon number from Paris Island Boot Camp .... 353!

By the way how much is the gold cost?
Site administrator
0 likes
Its a very small annual fee of $50 .. I think thats Australian dollars ... such a very small price for a wonderful site in my view smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Way to pay it forward John... I choose #9...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
Could I have number 73 please? smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
333!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Princess Blondie
0 likes
I really like this idea, can I have 26, please?
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Its a very small annual fee of $50 .. I think thats Australian dollars ... such a very small price for a wonderful site in my view smile

Totally agree J, a very small price, People get so much from this site in a myriad of ways, even those who don't create a membership account. I don't think it's too much to expect people to contribute sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

well somebody had to!
Lurker
0 likes
21 for me please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sven --- you dog you!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a cool idea smile I'll take 7
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a lucky 372
Lurker
0 likes
i choose 88
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you John...i take 13
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Nice one, John!!

I pick 357

smile

heehee maz, does that mean if you don't win gonna shoot him?
Lurker
0 likes
Trinket took my number ;) hehehe

But i will guess, 121

Thanks John
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you John smile .... 233
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok just to keep a track of numbers.. But if we get to 500 numbers someone else can take over lol

2 - Kiera
7 - PrincessC
9 - Ardentmale
13 - OlderGent114
17 - Liz
21 - Jaguar750
41 - Bimbo
64 - cheater6448
68 - Crapbag123
69 - SventheElder
73 - trinket
88 - ginger86