Forgotten Stories!! Help us find stories we forgot to bookmark lol! :D

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi there.
So I'm suggesting that if you have a query pertaining to a specific story that you forgot to bookmark, you post it here and if someone knows what story that is, or where a link may be found, they post it. (wow long sentence)

The reason why I wanted to start this is because I read a beautiful story about two Aliens (stay with me people) who buy a virgin sex slave; It was actually really well written, but I cannot remember what it's called.

Any help would be appreciated, and any question should be helped in this thread by anyone capable.

Blind
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
You'd be amazed how many people start threads like this and usually, there isn't enough information to go off.

"Does anyone know which story I read last year? It had a couple of lesbians and some whipped cream..."

Your best bet is the 'Stories Search' feature here: http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx

There are 166 stories on Lush containing the word 'Alien'. If you can remember how long ago you read it, that would help narrow it down as the results list can be sorted by Date Published.

Best of luck.

Liz