Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can women tell when a man fakes it? I say no. Options · View
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 3:08:10 AM

hayley wrote:
I have never been with a man.. but how does a guy fake it???.. doesn't he exude white sticky guey stuff? dontknow

This has been covered in other posts already, but here goes....

Not all male orgasms involve an ejaculate. MOST, yes. But not all.

And when a man ejaculates inside a woman, she can not always feel him actually doing it. And sometimes the amount he ejaculates is not very much anyways, so you would not get an overflow or seepage after. So if a man tenses up, groans, and shows all other signs he normally does when ejaculating or having an orgasm, the woman would not know that he is faking it.

Also as pointed out by others, if the man is wearing a condom, this makes the whole "faking" thing much easier if he chose to do so. He could fake it and then just discard the condom without her seeing that was lacking his cum.
Plushbunny
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 5:17:26 AM

I agree with Metilda....if no condom, it's going to run down your leg. But when your lover is older, he doesn't necessarily cum every time but he won't bother faking it...means longer sex..lol.

" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Plushbunny
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 5:17:41 AM

I agree with Metilda....if no condom, it's going to run down your leg. But when your lover is older, he doesn't necessarily cum every time but he won't bother faking it...means longer sex..lol.

" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
DutchMike88
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:20:22 AM

drillsarge2 wrote:
Why would a man want to fake it?

The same reason why women fake it! I've been in a situation where I thought of faking it(very weird circumstances which will never happen again).
Anyway.. After ages of no so passionate sex which I had without my own full-consent, she came tons of times but I didn't feel like it nor did i get close enough.
At some point she actually asked me whether I had cum yet and I just said "yes, didn't you feel that?" and was done with it.

Even though I tried to make her understand the way I felt soon after she became a stalker. Had to deal with that until I left the country half a year later. (I didn't leave because of her btw).

ADDED:
I would never fake/could never fake with my partner! To me sex is not necessarily about cumming but more about the enjoyment of the act itself. Even though I usually do, often more then once, I don't mind not cumming at all during sex with my partner.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:32:33 AM

My ex sometimes had issues ejaculating. Especially if he'd been drinking.
After a long while and we'd been through 8 different positions or more, and I'd had one, two or more orgasms he'd sometimes "fake it". The only issue? I could tell.
When you've been with someone for a long time you notice these things. Or at least I did.
Maybe if it was a one night stand I wouldn't notice, but I'd like to think I could.
I could feel him tensing up, his cock would get harder and swell and seemed to go deeper. He also had a habit of holding his breath and letting it all out in an explosion when he came.
He could fake a couple of those things, but in the end I could tell. I never mentioned it cause I knew it was a blow to his ego. And I was getting sore so I didn't really mind. Shhh

Frank
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:51:25 AM

Shame on you Only if funny colours are used.

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley