last reply
38 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
Hola

I'm rolling out some changes to improve performance across the site. The changes are live, however the data migration is still in progress.

Probably best keep clear of your PM's for a few hours or so, unless your particularly fond of the error page silly

Thanks!
gav
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by gav
Hola

I'm rolling out some changes to improve performance across the site. The changes are live, however the data migration is still in progress.

Probably best keep clear of your PM's for a few hours or so, unless your particularly fond of the error page silly

Thanks!
gav

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Gav
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by gav
Hola

Thanks!
gav

Cookies for you!

Site administrator
0 likes
I hope naughty private chats will still work .. my diary is full for today and this weekend just saying ....
Mazztastic
0 likes
Thanks Gav!!

I did notice that the timeline function is bringing up an error... Figured there was something going on

smile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Thanks Gav for letting us know. I've had some Mails about this.

(Miss Ya!)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by gav
Hola

Thanks!
gav

Thank you for letting us know, Gav, and also, welcome back.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hey, has anyone else noticed that the sites doing funny things? you'd think they'd make an announcement or something about it...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by gav
Hola

Thanks!
gav

Gav!!! Stop wanking over the hard drive jeez, it makes everything run jizzy.

xx

Buxom Enigma
0 likes
LOL I'd wondered why I couldn't access my sent messages when I was going to complain about an author whose story I'd returned. Ah, well.

Glad you're back, Gav!

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
The Resident Princess
0 likes
yay GAV....was fixing to send a message

Thanks
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Ah, quick question? I've noticed that inbox messages again work, but all the older ones no longer do. I can't open them at all, or even see who they're from. Is this a forever thing or shall they be fixed?
Cocolicious
0 likes
I would encourage everyone to be patient, there is quite a large amount of data that is in some sort of migration. We may be without the timeline, old messages and other things directly related to data population for awhile more. Full functionality will return as the process ends.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, my man Gav's doin' his thing to make the site better people. . .patience is key.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
figured you knew about it. just needed to say something somewhere....you know kind of vent now Im done its all good, will continue to wait patiently.....is it done yet? ..........
how about now?
now?
Just messing with you. Thanks for ALL you do to keep things running well. Big hugs and kisses to you Gav! thanks!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Great to know Gav I was wondering why so many errors and then I realised you might be up to something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So glad its not the pervs in Government reading our stuff.... or is it? oh no!
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I never realized how much I miss the Timeline feature until it is not there.

I switched my settings to default to profile when I log in for now because I was tired of seeing the error but, yeah, it's kind of a nice way to see what's been going on with your stories, posts, etc. while you're away.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I'm sorry for the continued downtime on your PM's and Timeline. I never anticipated it would take this long to crunch the data.

We should be all good this time next week
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by gav
I'm sorry for the continued downtime on your PM's and Timeline. I never anticipated it would take this long to crunch the data.

But...

Once it's done, you'll be all...

Thanks Gav, you really are the most awesome trooper!!

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by gav

Do what you do best, Gav. You rock. \,,/ It just helps improve the site. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Gav, is the reason why I can't reorder my friend list related to this data crunch?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by gav

You can crunch my data any time you want, lad.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for the update was causing some concern among my friends and I