Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For crossdressers and tops that love them.

last reply
46 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
0 likes
IF you are a top male that loves crossdressers, what would you do for them? what would you like them to wear for you? and most importantly what is your biggest fantasy to do with a crossdresser? (please be detailed smile )

As for the crossdressers, what is your biggest, girlish fantasy that you want a man to do with you and what would be your outfit? :)

Julie Jizzbucket :)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have just found out how sensual lingerie is to wear. I get so turned on when I put on lace black panties, black stockings and a garter belt .Would love to meet a cd for a romantic evening candle light dinner soft music. Starting with a slow dance, feeling the sensual delight of silky lace on silky lace and passionate caressing mmm getting so hard thinking about this vivid dream. Since I not experienced I can tell you what I would do to give them pleasure. I am sure a willing partner would tell me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So are all crossdressers bottoms? I don't know, but I assumed some would be tops. I must admit that because it doesn't float my boat I haven't given it much thought.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know a few crossdressers some are tops some are bottoms me myself am bottom
I love dressing in sexy lingerie for guys would love to be in a gangbang maby one day it will happen
Evolving Writer
1 like
My biggest fantasy would be a controlled gang-bang, where I'm fucked by guys with increasingly larger cocks until I start cumming just from the penetration. I would like to have a one on one with another cd so that we could pleasure each other in every way possible.

So although I'm sure that I'm more of a bottom I definitely wouldn't mind topping for shared pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All crossdressers are not bottoms. I am a crossdresser and love being fucked, but I would love to be the top also. I am dressed sometimes when I have anal with my wife being both bottom and top!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm both a top and a bottom I prefer to be on the bottom and it would be awesome to be the center of a large gangbang dressed in a sexxy mini dress stockings ect
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Back on topic, I'd love to go gambling with a hot TV or TS and spend the evening in public playing blackjack before retiring to a hotel room. Once back at the room I'd like to push you backwards onto the bed, pull your skirt up, pull your panties to the side and pull out that stiff little (or preferably not so little) clitty of yours and suckle it in all the ways your body responds to. I'd drop to my knees and caress your flat stomach, your raised hip bones, your chest and your thighs while pulling your clitty deep into my mouth. I'd spread your legs wide to access that pussy of yours, moisten a finger and gently press my way into your tight little rosebud. I'd work you up to the brink of coming, your hips rolling for release, and deny you a little bit longer while I rolled a condom onto my throbbing shaft and lubing it up.

I apologize and promise to buy you another pair as I tear your panties off to allow unencumbered access to your tight pussy. I'd put one stocking-clad leg over each shoulder as I slid my stiff rod along the crack of your perfectly smooth ass. I'd gently press against your tight little entrance, slowly, patiently waiting for your body to welcome my intrusion. As my bulbous head found its way home I'd watch your eyes transform from caution with a touch of pain to hunger and a longing to be filled more completely.

As your hips started to circle, I'd reach for your shoulders and slowly pull your body onto my cock, inch by precious inch filling your body with my thick shaft. As my public bone comes to rest against your tight ass cheeks, I see a momentary wince as my full length hits home. You relax. I begin my slow withdrawal and can see your eyes longing, starving to feel full again. I pull back to just the mushroom of my head and begin a slow steady rhythm to my long, gliding strokes. Your hips fall into syncopy. My hand strokes across your chest, down your stomach and finds your hard clitty. I begin to stroke you in the same rhythm as I pound your ass and your body responds, raising our cadance from the girations of your hips.

I match you and my other hand comes to the crease of your thigh and hip to help me pull deeper with every stroke. Our tempo continues to build and my own orgasm is building, I need both hands pulling your body to meet each thrust and bury each stroke deeper into your ass. I'm pounding you now, completely focused on burying every inch of my cock into you, fucking you at a furious tempo and with one earth-shattering scream I empty my balls into your ass and thrust so hard I suspect I've damaged you. Your cock erupted in jets across your chest and face. I take your legs off my shoulders and collapse onto you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin
Back on topic, I'd love to go gambling with a hot TV or TS and spend the evening in public playing blackjack before retiring to a hotel room. Once back at the room I'd like to push you backwards onto the bed, pull your skirt up, pull your panties to the side and pull out that stiff little (or preferably not so little) clitty of yours and suckle it in all the ways your body responds to. I'd drop to my knees and caress your flat stomach, your raised hip bones, your chest and your thighs while pulling your clitty deep into my mouth. I'd spread your legs wide to access that pussy of yours, moisten a finger and gently press my way into your tight little rosebud. I'd work you up to the brink of coming, your hips rolling for release, and deny you a little bit longer while I rolled a condom onto my throbbing shaft and lubing it up.

I apologize and promise to buy you another pair as I tear your panties off to allow unencumbered access to your tight pussy. I'd put one stocking-clad leg over each shoulder as I slid my stiff rod along the crack of your perfectly smooth ass. I'd gently press against your tight little entrance, slowly, patiently waiting for your body to welcome my intrusion. As my bulbous head found its way home I'd watch your eyes transform from caution with a touch of pain to hunger and a longing to be filled more completely.

As your hips started to circle, I'd reach for your shoulders and slowly pull your body onto my cock, inch by precious inch filling your body with my thick shaft. As my public bone comes to rest against your tight ass cheeks, I see a momentary wince as my full length hits home. You relax. I begin my slow withdrawal and can see your eyes longing, starving to feel full again. I pull back to just the mushroom of my head and begin a slow steady rhythm to my long, gliding strokes. Your hips fall into syncopy. My hand strokes across your chest, down your stomach and finds your hard clitty. I begin to stroke you in the same rhythm as I pound your ass and your body responds, raising our cadance from the girations of your hips.

I match you and my other hand comes to the crease of your thigh and hip to help me pull deeper with every stroke. Our tempo continues to build and my own orgasm is building, I need both hands pulling your body to meet each thrust and bury each stroke deeper into your ass. I'm pounding you now, completely focused on burying every inch of my cock into you, fucking you at a furious tempo and with one earth-shattering scream I empty my balls into your ass and thrust so hard I suspect I've damaged you. Your cock erupted in jets across your chest and face. I take your legs off my shoulders and collapse onto you.

CUT!!! That's a wrap folks, lol.
You should write mate! That was hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin

OMG, talk to a gurl like that and she'd be putty in your hands!

I am a bottom, still desperately longing to be broken in. I'd like a guy to just take charge, be courteous & romantic, treat me like a gurl who knows she wants a good seeing to but, contradictory, is also demure and innocent.

God could that be a new topic lol?

Xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kasey

I am a bottom, still desperately longing to be broken in. I'd like a guy to just take charge, be courteous & romantic, treat me like a gurl who knows she wants a good seeing to but, contradictory, is also demure and innocent.

You have got to treat a gurl like a lady first.
Invite her over to spend a weekend at my beach house. Give her the keys so she could get there before me to get ready. Spend some time out on the deck with breeze in our hair, chatting.
A nice meal in the moonlight with a bottle of good wine.
Sitting and holding hands, kissing. Hands start straying, touching, feeling each other's cocks.
Rubbing and stroking until we can take it no longer and then slowly pulling her head over my cock and feeling her take in in her warm mouth.
Then undressing each other slowly. Standing naked and rubbing our cocks against each other.
Turning her around and bending her over, while she moans. Slowly penetrating her ass and then fucking her faster and faster. Making her cum while I am buried inside her. Then exploding inside her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gaymick

You have got to treat a gurl like a lady first.
Invite her over to spend a weekend at my beach house. Give her the keys so she could get there before me to get ready. Spend some time out on the deck with breeze in our hair, chatting.
A nice meal in the moonlight with a bottle of good wine.
Sitting and holding hands, kissing. Hands start straying, touching, feeling each other's cocks.
Rubbing and stroking until we can take it no longer and then slowly pulling her head over my cock and feeling her take in in her warm mouth.
Then undressing each other slowly. Standing naked and rubbing our cocks against each other.
Turning her around and bending her over, while she moans. Slowly penetrating her ass and then fucking her faster and faster. Making her cum while I am buried inside her. Then exploding inside her ass.

Posting responses like that Mike, I'm expecting stories from you. You would make a good writer if you chose to pen one. How about you and Kasey doing a collaboration, that would be hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Posting responses like that Mike, I'm expecting stories from you. You would make a good writer if you chose to pen one. How about you and Kasey doing a collaboration, that would be hot.

Oh my, Mike you are on to something there ;), Derek you can hold the camera and the notebook lol xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kasey

Oh my, Mike you are on to something there ;), Derek you can hold the camera and the notebook lol xx

Well you know I'd do anything for you. You only have to ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kasey

This could turn into something. Mmmm. Perhaps we should take this further outside the forum.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this is my role and I only am a bottom, my tiny clittie cock is too small and stays soft anyhow. this was from yesterday

my bf came over and I had a wonderful night with him. we watched TV with me in his favorite position. laying on the couch with his cock in my mouth sucking on it while he caressed my bottom thru my panties. I worked really hard sucking him knowing that I was also going to get satisfaction later on when he took me to bed and rode me like the sissy I am. he filled me with cum and then said we needed to go to the bar for a nice drink and told me to insert a tampon so I would not leak out again like I had one time. (He likes to kid me about having to wear one sometimes, says you want to be the girl then this is part of it) I put on my capris and cute top we spent some time in the bar with him treating me like the sissy girl I am and I was so aroused that we went home and he made love to me again. this time I slept in the "wet spot" with his cum seeping out of me thru my panties
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a cross dresser I am as well a bottom only. Being dressed frilly, silky, girly and slutty to arouse a man sexually and bring him to sexual climax is the g-spot of my libido. I do not need, nor do I want climatic reciprocation or stimulation. The sight and thought of a man sucking my manhood revolts me. Men have tried and were disappointed when I didn't respond as expected, so I have since began taping myself as a deterrent. I also fantasize of being the center of a roomful of men sexually aroused by my perceived sex, and bringing them all to satiation. My fantasy can last for hours or days and when my libido has been thoroughly whetted I will bring myself to explosive orgasm(s) with the memory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a bottom and love to dress completely as a women with wig and make up and dress in slutty clothes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I only am bottom. I wood like a bj butt its not necessary. I want that cock in my boicunny and that's my reward for being a good gurl.

ROMANCE wood be Awesome.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

U understand a gurls wants and needs.

Well stated. TY

Quote by CliffordAClavin

Lurker
0 likes
I love older crossdressers......like them to be passible and a bottom...but love to take them on a date....want her to wear a short denium skirt,dark hose, a tight pullover top.....sit and let her skirt ride up and show her panties to all who will look.....show me her sweet thighs.........oh my.....
I want to take her out and let all the other guys look at her, lusting for her....not knowing her clit of one that gets long and hard......let them see me, dancing close and feeling her butt........
than take her home, and treat her like the lady she is.........oh my......hairy clit......get deep in her.......oh my.......how sweet.........and if his wife wants to watch me, even more the better.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love a crossdresser to be dressed in tight PVC or latex. I have them tightly bound and gagged so that I could use them as a play thing. I would however have to raid their wardrobe whilst they're tied up and maybe try on some of their clothes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like many other gurls here, I am a bottom. If I am with another gurl, I may top, but more often, sharing and exploring each other all in a very in a very femme way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Top andbottom. My fondest wish is to be with another gurl dressing up and making passionate love in a hotel room, maybe even outside in the warm sun. Then, that moment when you wake up with her in the morning and kiss and make love again. That would be satisfaction
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin

that was hott, please have your way with me ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have found I love being the true sub sissy bottom that I am. I love getting ready for my dates from shaving all over to painting my toe and finger nails pink. I love the way my pink toes look in my tan stockings sticking out of my open toed heels. Love doing my hair as it is long enough to curl and make it look slutty. Love doing my makeup very slutty also so I guess you could say I am a slut. I love the taste of cum even my own if they get me high and fuck me hard a lot of times I can have a sissygasm and I love cleaning up my mess. I mainly date black men as they know how to treat a slutty sissy like me,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My second post -
Im a top
Actually rarely dress these days

I adore my gurls plump and juicy with skid marked knickers

Im considering aversion therapy for this growing interest,
Maybe I should consult an employment lawyer about my arse licking..on the other hand who can resist a promotion.

x
I love you all long time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would dress up in my Little Red Riding hood costume, al fresco, with my opaque white thigh high nylons, and my strappy red 4 inch heels. I would remain dressed during our whole interlude together. After he got naked and laid down on a soft bed, I would suck him to hardness. Once hard and drooling, I would position myself so I was straddling him with my frilly costume covering the deed that was about to happen. While facing him, I would slowly take the tip of his cock and insert just the head a little into me. I would tease him like this until he begged me to sit on him fully. After some more merciless teasing, I would slowly sit down further and further onto him until he bottomed out on me. Once there, I would ride him up and down slowly and sensually, making sure that my hips sway with the motion. I would eventually pick up the tempo until he starts moaning. All the while I am talking dirty to him about fucking his little sissy. I would taunt him about where he wants to come, and with every response, I would get a little louder and more forceful.

When he starts to mention that he is almost ready to cum, I start jerking off my cock so we can shoot at the same time. My hips keep rocking up and down, back and forth, and I occasionally squeeze my ass muscles to tighten up the friction a little more. I suddenly feel his cock get really hard, and I know what is going to happen. Just as he starts his climax, my own climax occurs, and I shoot my cum all over his chest. Meanwhile, his cock is pumping and pulsing inside of me. Once our climaxes are complete, I continue to sit on his cock and enjoy the afterglow. Finally, his cock softens up and pops out of me. A trail of his cum seeps out and starts running down my thigh. I finish it all off by licking my cum off of his chest, and then I snuggle up to him until we either fall asleep or he is ready for more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me and my wife have talk and she want me to be on the bottom and have a man give it to me i would all so be tie up and gag and he would have his way with me and she could watch