24hrs as the opposite sex

last reply
49 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Try to figure out how to get back into my body. That would seriously freak me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends, if I was Rosanne Arnold I would probably have a fairly boring day.
Lurker
0 likes
Cover my body in raw bacon from head to toe and have a drawf give my head a massage whilst humming the tune of amazing grace..... then go shoe shopping
Lurker
0 likes
get an operation of course.. sex change here I come... giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hero_
Cover my body in raw bacon from head to toe and have a drawf give my head a massage whilst humming the tune of amazing grace..... then go shoe shopping

the bacon and dwarf are definitely male things????? ....the shoe shopping? welcome sister
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Scratch my balls all day while watching television.

i'll send u mine in a jar.. u can do what u like with them.. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Depends, if I was Rosanne Arnold I would probably have a fairly boring day.

not if I was around u wouldn't ... giggles
Lurker
1 like
I would finally find out how it feels to have a pussy to play with and get a dick in it as soon as I could, then find me a girl to experience some w2w sex. yup, thats what I would do
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Try to figure out how to get back into my body. That would seriously freak me out.

I started to answer this... about trying to get into yr body.. then thought.. "Hayley.. read Metilda's profile" ...omg a straight lady.. oh my.. now that freaks me out too
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Play with my new found boobs the whole time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by UFDA
I would finally find out how it feels to have a pussy to play with and get a dick in it as soon as I could, then find me a girl to experience some w2w sex. yup, thats what I would do

wrong order.. #1 pussy to play with .. then #2 w2w experience as u put it ... #3 well repeat #2.. if you have enough hours left in yr day ... giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

awwwww where's yr imagination.. ahhh u r a "boobs" man????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by notsurewhatnametouse
If you had 24hrs as the opposite sex, what would you do?

well???????????????? what would YOU do???
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by hayley

awwwww where's yr imagination.. ahhh u r a "boobs" man????

Nah, I'm an ass man. The boobs would probably just distract me for a good long while.
Lurker
0 likes
Man that would be a dream come true!! Afraid I would have to be locked up or cuffed. I would try to wear my pussy out. would be saving pussy juice in a glass for later after I returned to my body to savor. I can only imagine what else I would do for that 24 hours but it is fun thinking about it.
Hayley what would you do for 24 hrs in a mans body? describe in detail pleas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

lol...this.

and then take pics of myself naked in the mirror for when i change back.
Lurker
0 likes
go shopping? maybe go on a spa day.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

I started to answer this... about trying to get into yr body.. then thought.. "Hayley.. read Metilda's profile" ...omg a straight lady.. oh my.. now that freaks me out too

LOL! I wonder if I Avatared out or if it was like Freaky Friday and I swapped with someone.
Lurker
0 likes
im with Madmartigan....i would play with my Boobs all day. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, so I could get a chance with Tom Ford ahh, I can only imagine how would it be letting him seduce me over dinner..sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I would find out how is it to have an erection , fuck a pussy and shoot cum...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like a gender bender version of myself? Man, that's creepy to think about...I'll tell you one thing though: I wouldn't be having sex, my female body would probably look super manly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make sure the toilet seat was down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do those one thousand and one things that as a female i get charged double for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by notsurewhatnametouse
If you had 24hrs as the opposite sex, what would you do?

Pretty much the same as I do now, I think. I'd spend a lot of time on my knees with my mouth full of cock or pussy. Of course, if I *had* a pussy, I'd have to use that, too.

I once had a fantasy of changing into a woman, pretty much at will, but I gave that up. Somehow I think it's better this way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow ...24 hrs as a guy ....?.......sex ...sex ....sex ......wow no tits ...get to go with out a bra ....or even a top ......get to jack off alle by mi self ......YES.........
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I'd be straight around to Bradley Cooper's place.

That's right, I said it.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be one of the best 24 hours I spend in my lifetime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would set up video cameras all over the house. Then I would change the empty roll of toilet paper, put all the dirty dishes in the machine, pick up my dirty underwear and put it in the hamper, and fix dinner. Next I would put the video of me, a guy, doing all of these things on the internet just to prove to the male population it can be done.