Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever sent naked pictures of yourself to someone other than on Lush?

last reply
585 replies
54.0k views
7 watchers
24 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Never either here or otherwise...
Lurker
0 likes
*naked* never here or anywhere
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes.

I would find it more strange if people only sent naked pics of themselves to strangers on Lush.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes.

I would find it more strange if people only sent naked pics of themselves to strangers on Lush.

*runs off to check Spam folder!*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, shared and swapped naked pics+ with a remote partner during long distance sessions. Pics are sexy, a turn-on, and give us ideas to share ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have done it a few times, shared some pics with girlfriends, great to get you both horny as hell! And I have posted on other sites too, usually just my cock tho.....
Lurker
1 like
Yes of course I send them to my bf when he is at work biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, with a beautiful lady in Romania who also sent me her pictures. It is a great turn-on for me.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
No. But, truth be told, a picture of me nekkid would not be considered indecent exposure so much as disgusting display. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
No, I never have and never would.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by DaisyDo
No, I never have and never would.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you told me those 10 pictures you sent me yesterday were YOU!! you did a pinky promise on that!! .. pouts omg so disappointed now

edit - my response is nope not here or elsewhere. Pictures of skunks are readily available all over the Internet anyway.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you told me those 10 pictures you sent me yesterday were YOU!! you did a pinky promise on that!! .. pouts omg so disappointed now

edit - my response is nope not here or elsewhere. Pictures of skunks are readily available all over the Internet anyway.

You're forgetting the one you sent me John.....just sayin

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i send naked pictures of Liz to lots of people not on lush... oh, of me? umm... my wife gets the occasional pic, yeah...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Dang you John!!!! Now everyone is going to want them! That was our secret!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by DaisyDo

Dang you John!!!! Now everyone is going to want them! That was our secret!!!

I know ... so far .. counts ... I have sold 52 of each .. made a fortune!!
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I send naked pics of myself to strangers every Friday!! Wanna be next?...................Oops, your not a stranger anymore, Sorry!
Lurker
0 likes
sensual pictures are a much bigger turn-on
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. It is a turn on for me knowing that someone is enjoying pictures of me, I'm pretty sure that falls under exhibitionism category.
Site administrator
0 likes
(woot) Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really ... well I never .......... shakes head.
Lurker
0 likes
I post mine on here all the time and send my fiancée nudes of me constantly when he's at work. I love getting him worked up for me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was tempted to send a picture of my anus to Margaret Thatcher whilst she was in office but resisted it. However, I am now reconsidering this regarding the current fascist now residing at number 10.
Lurker
0 likes
Place me under the yes category. GF's and friends I've been chatting with long enough to trust.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I know ... so far .. counts ... I have sold 52 of each .. made a fortune!!

You better mail me that money!!!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiles .... I told you DaisyDoesItBetter ... smile

edit - I remember now actually I have sent pics .. blushes .. just not totally naked.
Lurker
0 likes
I have sent a few pics naked
Lurker
0 likes
Nope...and it'll never happen. The nightmare stories of an ex (bf/gf/best friend) exposing them later is enough to stop that.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes many times some with good experiances and some bad!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I send naked pics of myself to strangers every Friday!! Wanna be next?...................Oops, your not a stranger anymore, Sorry!

I can remember that "Friday" like it was yesterday. I keep those pictures above my bed!!