Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fall TV schedule - what's got you excited?

last reply
51 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
looking thru the new shows, we usually pick a couple to try out... our list

Agents of SHIELD - i mean, seriously, no brainer!

Sleepy Hollow - watched the first episode, it was enjoyable, willing to watch some more.

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - i mean, come one, if you know me, you know this is a must!

What's on YOUR list? smile

oh, probably also check out the Micheal J Fox show just cause of the story surrounding him - i hope it does well, even if we don't end up watching it - it's kind of a brave and inspiring thing!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, Thursday Night College Football.

(Friday night, all day Saturday & Sunday afternoon I attend football live and in person!)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, Thursday Night College Football.

(Friday night, all day Saturday & Sunday afternoon I attend football live and in person!)

and thus was my faith in mankind crushed once again... *sighs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
James Spader is back in Blacklist!!! Can't wait!

Of course, I am looking forward to all that Football (including Buz's College Ball - Go Dawgs!!) ... and a few others programs - The Following (with Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy), Suits and the new - Agents of SHIELD.
Lurker
0 likes
Agents of Shied

Michael J Fox show.

and maybe...Intelligence ( i think its a mid season replacement) new show from JJ abrams.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing. I liked Dexter until they ruined it. Other than that, I haven't been into any shows. I love reruns of Frasier and Star Trek.

movies aren't thrilling me either.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as for returning shows...

Castle, which is always fun.

Elementary which is amazing, and anyone NOT watching it is depriving themself of THE best show on TV

Once upon a time.

sadly, gotta wait til xmas for Doctor Who and next year for Orphan Black. sad

btw, anyone else watching Broadchurch? omg, it's been amazing! two more episodes to go!

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Agents of Shield, which I'm super excited about.
Almost Human has Karl Urban (Who I really fucking wanted as the New Batman!) I'll give it a shot.

My 'meh' maybe I'll get around to it list.

Blacklist (I'll try it)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (could be funny, could get real old real fast)
Ironside (maybe)

And shows I already watch.

Castle
Person of Interest (LOVE IT!)
Elementary

How I Met Your Mother (but only so it will FINALLY bloody end.)

On the fence about Sleepy Hollow. Looks super cheesy.

Oh, and football of course. College and professional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agents of Shield and Sleepy Hollow!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

And shows I already watch.

Castle

Elementary

i knew i loved you from afar for a reason. smile

Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
The never ending Vampire Diaries, Elementary, Arrow, American Horror Story (Coven), Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds,Person of Interest, oh yeah and Grimm.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i knew i loved you from afar for a reason. smile

I mean...it's fucking Nathan Fillion!

And Lucy Lui as a sexy Watson. I mean. C'mon.

But seriously, the dude that plays Sherlock. Fucking hilariously awesome.

-----------
Can't wait for Castle though. Seriously. Stana Katic. Wow.
Lurker
0 likes
and cant forget Person of Interest, though i know its a returning show...but damn, its such a bad ass show.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I mean...it's fucking Nathan Fillion!

And Lucy Lui as a sexy Watson. I mean. C'mon.

But seriously, the dude that plays Sherlock. Fucking hilariously awesome.

-----------
Can't wait for Castle though. Seriously. Stana Katic. Wow.

huge firefly fan, so yeah, Captain Tight Pants Fillion was a huge draw.

and that's Johnny Lee Miller playing Sherlock - he's amazing, right? AND he's also an amazing guy off the screen. pretty much the whole package - i gave my wife permission to cheat on me with him if she ever gets the chance. smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kaikai012
The never ending Vampire Diaries, Elementary, Arrow, American Horror Story (Coven), Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds,Person of Interest, oh yeah and Grimm.

i need to Netflix Grimm and American Horror Story some day - everyone tells me that they're both my kind of shows. one day...

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by illshowyou
and cant forget Person of Interest, though i know its a returning show...but damn, its such a bad ass show.

One of the more underrated shows on TV alongside Justified imo.

POI is amazing! Jim Caviezel is fantastic and Michael Emerson is great. The writing has been top notch ever since the show began.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm looking forward to Scandal. I'm not much of a TV buff. That new Sleepy Hollow show looks good. That's all I got.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I'm looking forward to Scandal. I'm not much of a TV buff. That new Sleepy Hollow show looks good. That's all I got.

what about Ebb and Flo? i bet they're excited for something this season!

Lurker
0 likes
I can't wait for The new Castle, American Horror Story, Elementary and of course White Collar!
I'm so depressed that Breaking Bad and Dexter are both finishing! sad it's like losing two family members!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may be alone in this one, but I'm going for it anyway.. I can't wait to watch Grey's Anatomy again.. but since I don't actually have cable... or a TV for that matter, it's going to be a while. I'm getting Season 9 for Christmas.

Also can't wait for Vampire Diaries, and Grimm. (Hopefully I'll be able to get one of those for Christmas as well... never know)

And that's it, because as I've stated.. my life is pretty sheltered. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
CNN...it's simply arousing, but I do like Downtown Abbey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sleepy Hollow has me hooked for now, hopefully it'll stay good.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine has potential to be one of the best sitcoms in a while.

I turned Dads off less than a minute into it...a laugh track? Really?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what about Ebb and Flo? i bet they're excited for something this season!

Look at you, knowing the names of my fishies.UzcocKrppE2ij3Xf

They enjoy Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr., Octonauts on Disney Jr., and they love Tanked on the Discovery Channel. I turn the TV off when I'm not home and when I go to bed. Don't want them watching any of those after hour Discovery specials.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
James Spader is back in Blacklist!!! Can't wait!

Of course, I am looking forward to all that Football (including Buz's College Ball - Go Dawgs!!) ... and a few others programs - The Following (with Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy), Suits and the new - Agents of SHIELD.

Yes!! I'm really looking forward to The Blacklist. Spader is a damn good actor, especially when he's playing someone with questionable character, oozing with extreme intelligence and arrogance.

Football is always high on the must see list.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i forgot to list Masters of Sex.

0 likes
Don't watch a lot of TV because I don't have a lot of time for watching. Trying to catch up on various shows on Netflix but even that isn't going well.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
As if no one said Sons of Anarchy, which is the show I look forward to most in the fall lineup.

I don't watch much TV, I tend to forget most things are on and stop watching them but ones I'm looking forward to are:

Vampire Diaries
Criminal Minds
Sleepy Hollow Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
Hostages
The Originals
Lurker
0 likes
The Mindy Project is at the top of my list right now. smile

I'm also looking forward to...

Parks and Recreation
How I Met Your Mother
Homeland