Login

girls into guy crossdressers?

last reply
20 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
8 likes
0 likes
I just wanted to ask, is there a lot of women out there who are into guys that crossdress? if so, what do u like about them and what do u like them to wear? (general question smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
funny thing,,, of the 5 women i have told,, 3 were very accepting and even supportive of my crossdressing. The latest hasn't been told yet,,,as I dont believe she will be very accepting,,, time will tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have met one woman who was very accepting and we even had sex while I was dressed. I wore some lacy and silky stuff a corsage, garter belt, fishnet stockings but we both loved it
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
As a girl, yes, I do like guys that cross dress for play times, I know a few and we have a great time together. They can be your girlfriend at the mall, and then take you home and ride you like a cowboy, Yee-hah.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand why this is in the LHBT forum.
The OP is asking about women who like male crossdressers, putting it in this forum assumes that they are all bisexual or gay and they are not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
As a girl, yes, I do like guys that cross dress for play times, I know a few and we have a great time together. They can be your girlfriend at the mall, and then take you home and ride you like a cowboy, Yee-hah.

Oh ill play dressup for you. Contact me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have met a few that really like my crossdressing. My wife is good with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Heatherose79
I like to dress guys up myself from time to time. Also a guy in a one-piece bathing suit is a total turn on!!

Oh my guess u would love my hubby then..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's another question, if you dress your man up, do you proceed with sex as usual or is there a role reversal that takes place?

When my girlfriend wants me dressed up its usually because she wants me to be her slut and have at me with her strap-on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NylonSlut

Oh my guess u would love my hubby then..

See my pics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When dressed my wife will take me with her strap-on too. Feels awesome to have her do me when I am in my lingerie!
I like wearing one piece bathing suits too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife puts up whit me in panties but dos not like me to dress all the way
Lurker
0 likes
whatever turns you on ,Iv'e never met a crossdresser but I suppose if a guy is into that then who am I to judge
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have never met one but would love to. We could exchange tips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never met one yet but been looking for a long time
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have several friends who like to dress. I love giving them tips on make up and how to dress. I always refer to them as ladies because that's what they want to be when they dress.
colin123
2 likes
My wife encourages me to crossdress, really turns her on.
colin123
0 likes
My wife likes me dress for play, read my stories, many based on true events
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I once helped a guy out. We went shopping for several items and my favorite part was the lingerie shopping. Afterwards we went to his place and we had a fashion show. Damn that was and I would do it again if I found the right person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The ladies don't what they are missing crossdressers for the most part are

really extra nice people and relate well understanding women !!!