Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any other guys have this fantasy:lining ladies up and tasting them all!

last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if I have seen this before? I would love to be able to go down a line of ladies just to see how they all taste. It would be like a basking robbins but with pussy instead of ice cream. I would love to see if the taste is different depending on where in the world the particular lady is from? I just wanna taste and compare any other guys or gals want to do this?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would be so willing to let you eat me ;D
Lurker
0 likes
No. I'm a bit picky ya know? Not a whole row....unless I picked them of course, then I'd do it!
Lurker
0 likes
If you ask me ,I would pull my panty down in public and let you eat me.
Lurker
0 likes
Great Idea !! I would be all for it !!
Lurker
0 likes
Great Idea !! I would be all for it !!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Actually I have experienced this at a swing social. It was my 57th birthday and my wish was to have 57 different women sit on my face. They could stay as long as they wanted to. I did not really get 57 different, wife kept count and said it was about 25 or so. There were a few that came back for seconds. Not sure but I got to eat a lot of pussy. I loved it although my neck was a little sore. Wish I could try again now that I am 71. Might not survive but what a way to go.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I had this fantasy a while ago about lining folk up and hugging every one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to do this. Every woman has a different feel and taste.

Oh yeah, I'm not a guy, but I can definitely have similar fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of a better smorgous board than that...
But the temptation there would be to slip the cock in on the line when the tongue got tired
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer mine two at a time at max; that's all I can fit on my face and crotch at the same time!
0 likes
I've never tried it, but my opinion is, once it happened, it wouldn't be as great as imagined.
Lurker
0 likes
That's WHY I stick to just two (one on each end) THAT NEVER disappoints! And, a GREAT time is had by all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is this just a fantasy for guys?
Lurker
0 likes
I can't speak for the OTHER guys here; but for my part the "two at a time" thing ISN'T a fantasy. As to the "line up" thing, I haven't had the opportunity, but even if I did I'd only do it out of curiosity to see IF there IS a DIFFERENCE in the taste (as I've been told that there IS a difference in the taste of different men's cum.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do now! (have this fantasy) 😜