Age preference

last reply
160 replies
18.7k views
4 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all have an age range preference, I don't mean that stick to it rigidly. Mine is 25 to 35/40. Ive been with a few younger but they looked older and older that looked younger. I've prefered that range all my life from 16 to 60. As you get older has your prefered range changed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as I got older my age preference has changed. I like my men to be nice and hard, to last quite a bit and if possible to be able to cum more than once and to get it up again in a short period of time once they cum. To achieve all this they have to be in their mid twenties. Younger than that they cum too early out of inexperience and older than that it is hard to get them hard again after cuming, plus their dick don't get as hard as they get older. I can always do without one of my requirement and thus go higher in age up to mid 40s early 50s. But in no case would I go lower than 23 as they would not only lack experience but also maturity. Physically I am also attracted to men in those age ranges, but as they get older and less twinkie the better ;))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer 18 to 50 , leaning toward the your side
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nightmare414
Prefer 18 to 50 , leaning toward the your side

Whoah! That's a big old age range, that almost includes the entire sexual population. No won it didn't change, it didn't have to. Lol
0 likes
For both men and women, I like someone not too far removed from me generationally, at least if we're talking relationships. Maybe 30-55 (I'm 48), tending towards the centre (40-50). If we're talking relationships.

If we're talking NSA fucking and just having some fun, then I'd be happy to go younger (Within reason. I mean an 18 year-old is legal in Canada but is also only 4 years older than my own child, which would likely creep me out a bit).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 23 and have always prefered someone say 30 and up
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
For both men and women, I like someone not too far removed from me generationally, at least if we're talking relationships. Maybe 30-55 (I'm 48), tending towards the centre (40-50). If we're talking relationships.

If we're talking NSA fucking and just having some fun, then I'd be happy to go younger (Within reason. I mean an 18 year-old is legal in Canada but is also only 4 years older than my own child, which would likely creep me out a bit).

So the age went up as you got older? I seem to be stuck since I was 18 in the same age range.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am actually turned on by older population. The older the better. I do not look for anyone below 35
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely have to be with a daddybear over 75yrs!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMABabydoll4U
Definitely have to be with a daddybear over 75yrs!!!!

75! Fuck, I'm a toy boy, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer 25-50
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw
We all have an age range preference, I don't mean that stick to it rigidly. Mine is 25 to 35/40. Ive been with a few younger but they looked older and older that looked younger. I've prefered that range all my life from 16 to 60. As you get older has your prefered range changed?

I think that's probably the most popular age range, no matter what age, sex, or orientation you are. The stereotype is that anyone younger than that is a self-centered, immature brat. The stereotype is that anyone older than that likes to sit around, knit, and read the Wall Street Journal. Not saying it's right. Just saying that's the way it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me personally I prefer someone within my own age range. As I'm coming up to 50 it's now between about 40 - 60.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
For me personally I prefer someone within my own age range. As I'm coming up to 50 it's now between about 40 - 60.

Phew, just made it, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i started out i would say the range was 18 to 30 then has i got into my twenties i would say 25 to 45. Then when i was with my first master i had no preference and went along with whatever he said. Now i wont go with any guy under 35 and no higher than 60.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, preference has changed, over time. When I was 20, I preferred mature partners. Now that I'm older, I prefer younger partners....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
20s - 40s right now.
Lurker
0 likes
never liked younger guys. i have always preferred older. Age range for me is 23-33 right now but will probably change as i get older.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No preference. In playmates as opposed to more serious partners I tend to guys in their 20s, but I suspect that's more to do with there simply being more of them available for casual relationships.

My serious relationships have been with men around my age at the time. My less serious lovers have been all over the map. Thirty years older to seventeen years younger, off the top of my head.
Lurker
0 likes
18 to 42
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls about my own age or younger.
Guys my age or a little older.
Lurker
0 likes
I also don't have an age preference. Although, older seems to be more enjoyable because I feel it is about the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
the older, the better for me........60+.........gals and guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under 18 is protected by Law, over 80 is protected by Nature, anywhere in between is Fair Game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sxad_247
the older, the better for me........60+.........gals and guys

Yeah! I qualify, just!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I've aged, I've learned through experience that all ages of lovers have their attractions. BUT ladies over 60 just seem to know what they want, and will go for it.