Net tank tops
Socks with flip flops
Distressed jeans and a mock turtle
Head to toe grey sweats
90s rapper clothes.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Crocs
Anything military-oriented worn by non-military people (combat boots, fatigues, etc)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Crocs
Anything military-oriented worn by non-military people (combat boots, fatigues, etc)

This.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Rubber boots and speedos. Big no no.

Mismatched belt and shoes...

Socks and sandals. Although I gotta admit gramps is totally rocking the speedo in this one.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This style of the square-neck tight white tank tops on guys. Why do I keep seeing these things?? I hate them so much.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Crocs

So so true...*shudders*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Rubber boots and speedos. Big no no.

Mismatched belt and shoes...

Socks and sandals. Although I gotta admit gramps is totally rocking the speedo in this one.

I laughed and yet I was horrified. I may just skip dinner. Blech
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This style of the square-neck tight white tank tops on guys. Why do I keep seeing these things?? I hate them so much.

Yep. Pretty gross...adds some thing else to the list...EW.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
@ TheDevilsWeakness : LOL, that was hilarious.

@ Dancing_Doll : Damn that's ugly! You really see that when going out? It still hasn't reached my city... or maybe I just don't hang out at the same places as those guys.

Me personally, I dislike those big/huge earrings, though it might not be a deal breaker necessarily. I know a lot of girls/women wear these, but it just doesn't look right to me. I prefer something subtler or nothing at all. I'm actually not a fan of overt jewelry, but that's just my casual self speaking (there, I said it again).

This looks nice :

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Matching outfits. Thats a resounding fuck and no for me.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Show some tolerance Felix. These Chinese people are over 1 billion in their country. If this couple loses each other, they need a strategy to find each other back in a big crowd :

"Hey there! Have you seen a woman dressed exactly like me?"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Show some tolerance Felix. These Chinese people are over 1 billion in their country. If this couple loses each other, they need a strategy to find each other back in a big crowd :

"Hey there! Have you seen a woman dressed exactly like me?"

Are you saying they would all look alike if not for their clothes? And I think they may be Korean.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

*sighs* and returns the matching boyshorts I had for the two of us.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

That's it. It's over between us.
Head Nurse
0 likes
But. But.

I really thought you would like the neon pink.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Not to mention its bad plaid...yes clutch each other no else wants you. I mean...really.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
But. But.

I really thought you would like the neon pink.

His and hers neon pink...got it...I am just scribbling away.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Im glad the Jagermeister is ok. As for the dude in the white tank top, I think he stole it from his sister. Surely thats a womans top??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Allow Me to add pantyhose to the list. Hate the damn things. Stockings yes - I love thigh tops. But not pantyhose - they are ugly and always in the way!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Allow Me to add pantyhose to the list. Hate the damn things. Stockings yes - I love thigh tops. But not pantyhose - they are ugly and always in the way!

What no polyester, nude, control top, drugstore pantyhose? Really? Totally sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Ill fitting shorts...
If you aren't on a bicycle, then get those shorts off your body. NOW. Come on get them off.
Man thongs...man thongs...man thongs...its a mantra...man thongs...oh my...man thongs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sandals with socks
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If this rust-hued stash beast left the house looking like that on purpose, that is just awesome in the worst way possible.

Also - anything vaguely Bieber'ish. I hate the shoes, the pants and the hair. And especially a heavy gold chain or any yellow-gold jewelry in general on a guy turns me off.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sorry, but the whole writing on your butt thing is just... bad.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't like glasses. I think they simply look weird. I mean, look at this guy, definitely his glasses are too over-the-top.

Seriously, I dislike piercings, may that be for males or females. Even the subtle ones are ugly to me. I'm not necessarily for an all-conservative look (I even sported a mohawk myself in my early 20's), but I much prefer extravagant hair, trashy clothes and tattoos to achieve a rebellious look. Piercings simply look like a form of mutilation to me. Those big ear piercings are particularly hideous.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Seriously, I dislike piercings, may that be for males or females. Even the subtle ones are ugly to me. I'm not for an all-conservative look (I even sported a mohwawk myself in my early 20's), but I much prefer extravagant hair, trashy clothes and tattoos to achieve a rebellious look. Piercings simply look like a form of mutilation to me. Those big ear piercings are particularly hideous.

Yeah, I really hate piercings on guys. It turns me off. I just have my ears pierced and I wouldn't consider getting anything more done. What really grosses me out are those gauge things that look like you can put your whole arm through them. It just looks scary and painful to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If this rust-hued stash beast left the house looking like that on purpose, that is just awesome in the worst way possible.

Also - anything vaguely Bieber'ish. I hate the shoes, the pants and the hair. And especially a heavy gold chain or any yellow-gold jewelry in general on a guy turns me off.

There is so much wrong here...but Orange Julius there is a preschool on the corner, what have small children ever done to you? Or how about the guy in the blue plaid trying to look sexy...Nope yes that is an N and an E. I skipped Bieber fever, I was inoculated at birth.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan

Makes it harder for you to take a piss?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I am obsessed with this photo...bends down, kicks it, pokes it, studies it, slaps it...Oh I see he is a wax mannequin. Humanity saved. Good one Dancing Doll...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

I am obsessed with this photo...bends down, kicks it, pokes it, studies it, slaps it...Oh I see he is a wax mannequin. Humanity saved. Good one Dancing Doll...

He reminds me a little of captain Morgan. Like if he were all of a sudden put into modern times and given a new "hairdo" for lack of a better term, give his stache a little trim, some bling, some protein shakes... Like, it would explain how confused he looks and how orange. It's like on Bill and Ted's excellent adventure where they gather all those historic figures and introduce them to modern society.

It's him post makeover, dude.