Do you have sexual limits?

last reply
95 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever had or do you still have a sexual limit without really trying to find out if you really like it? And no, I am not talking about bestiality, scat or under age sex...
0 likes
No pain or humiliation. My own pain tolerance is very low and I can't stand seeing others in pain. Some bondage play or even spanking might be okay, but certainly not the hardcore whips, paddles, and nipple clips stuff. Don't even like to read it unless it is really good (I've enjoyed some of Poppet's BDSM stories, for instance).

Beyond that, I'm pretty open to trying new things within the limits of my partners' tolerances and Canada's Criminal Code.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
No pain or humiliation. My own pain tolerance is very low and I can't stand seeing others in pain. Some bondage play or even spanking might be okay, but certainly not the hardcore whips, paddles, and nipple clips stuff. Don't even like to read it unless it is really good (I've enjoyed some of Poppet's BDSM stories, for instance).

Beyond that, I'm pretty open to trying new things within the limits of my partners' tolerances and Canada's Criminal Code.

I agree with what you're saying although I've tried more than you would be comfortable with. However, there are things that I just don't want to try, such as cross dressing, neither being one nor being with one. Certain things are just not exciting, horses for courses I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
Keep your dietary body fluids to yourself. That. No. No No NO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Keep your dietary body fluids to yourself. That. No. No No NO!

What do you mean by dietary body fluids?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

Thinks it's either spitting or golden showers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't really say I have any limits, I'm willing to try everything at least once.
well aside from golden showers or feces these two are a big no no..
other than that everything is fair game
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity
I can't really say I have any limits, I'm willing to try everything at least once.
well aside from golden showers or feces these two are a big no no..
other than that everything is fair game

Are you sure!!!
There are things out there that are seriously strange that I'd run a mile from. Stuff like extreme torture, choking, humiliation, fisting etc. The list is endless, so think about it and always take notice of your gut instinct, if you don't like the sound of it or it worries you in the least don't do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Are you sure!!!
There are things out there that are seriously strange that I'd run a mile from. Stuff like extreme torture, choking, humiliation, fisting etc. The list is endless, so think about it and always take notice of your gut instinct, if you don't like the sound of it or it worries you in the least don't do it.

I agree, the list should be endless no matter how open minded we all may think we are. Its all about psychology and human behavior. Most of us don't think about negative possibilities and instead only have a positive outlook of possibilities. Therefore, at a first look our lists may seem small, but confronted with a given situation or experience we would most certainly be able to decide when to widen our list of limits.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd like to have a straight sex, a passionate love-making ... and i don't love BDSM, fetish, taboo !!!
Lurker
0 likes
i'd like to have a straight sex, a passionate love-making ... would like to do quickie or a slow or casual ... and i don't love BDSM, fetish, taboo !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think anal, human waste, anything abusive (physically or emotionally), and another guy (however, if two guys are into each other, I'm not going to stop then ; I just don't want to watch or get involved)....those kind of things are "NO-NO's". Anything else that was loving, erotic, or just good 'ol plain naughty - even if traditionally taboo or forbidden - is A-OK with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Clarification: The above is not to be construed as me being against gay rights. I'm totally FOR gay rights. It's just that, sexually, other guys don't "do it" for me....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do nipple clamps. I tried them...never again lol. I was pretty against them before I tried them, but I did go ahead and try them...almost got sick ha, and the pain was unbearable. I have incredibly sensitive nipples and nipple pain actually makes me nauseous in the belly. (now gentle fingering and sucking can actually make me cum without gential stimulation...talk about from one end to another lol)

Going into anything deeper (ie: bdsm, S&M) I cannot do humiliation. Those roots go back to bullying days and I can't take it. I'm a sub (though sometimes I can switch) and some people are under the wrong impression that sub=masochist (whether that be physical or mental) and Dom=sadist. Not true. But I will say humiliation can be very subjective, so I'll explain the kind that I don't like and can't do. It's mainly degradation. For example, saying things like "You're nothing but a worthless slut" Nuh-uh, no way. Calling me certain names (trashy, cheap, etc) and/or calling me down to the dirt are hard limits. Call me high maintenance, but I want my Dom to cherish me. I don't mind (and can often like) being called the names of slut, whore, etc, in the heat of the moment....but 90% of is based on the tone of voice. If your voice is full of contempt, is harsh or condescending, then no. For me, tone of voice is pertinent. Hell, you can even call me that oh-so-bad C word if you say it in a softer tone lol. I can get loud and dirty in the sack and have no problem with dirty name calling, but there's my limits with that. Some people find things like slapping, hair pulling, or golden showers (are we allowed to say that here?) humiliating....I've done those and am fine with it. For me, the humiliation I can't do is the mental and emotional kind.

Oh, and spitting...you want lube, then buy some lol. I understand the primal angle to it, but I freakin hate it.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve always said I would try anything once and if I don’t like it, I won’t do it again.

There are a lot of things I haven’t experienced yet, of the things I have, anal is the only thing I wouldn’t do again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morris Dancing.......(check out google images)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

What you said, scat and piss, you eat and that is the by product...NO NO NO I can be a bit dry in my humor sometimes. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do pain but I will try almost anything else as long as it turns my partner on. No scat or puke either though. I think I'm pretty open to new experiences and I like experimenting. As long as it's safe and it doesn't hurt anyone it's open for negotiation with me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have one rule: I'll eat me, & I'll eat you. I won't eat poo.

Anything else I'm willing to try/discuss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No scat. No spitting. No public humiliation (or REAL humiliation) - if it's discussed beforehand and there is a set time limit, as in role play, that's different. Never tried golden showers (either giving or receiving) but the thought does not turn me on. I suppose if my partner really wanted it (either giving or receiving) I'd go along for the ride, but it just does not do anything for me. No serious pain - mild pain can add to the dopamine effect, though. Nothing inherently dangerous - knife or edged tool play, asphyxiation - stuff like that - totally out of the question. And no BDSM without a clearly understood and agreed upon safe word - not even light bondage. Anything else? - Let's discuss it, and then decide.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I love piss, but never tried scat... love a bit of pain especially nipple clamps, love guy/guy action or hetero.. woiuld gtry ANYTHING once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CrossOfStAndrew
Clarification: The above is not to be construed as me being against gay rights. I'm totally FOR gay rights. It's just that, sexually, other guys don't "do it" for me....

I understand that. It's not really a limit more of a non attraction and if you're not into your partner, male or female, you're not going to do anything. I'm gay, I didn't take offence, I knew what you meant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CrossOfStAndrew

I understand that. It's not really a limit more of a non attraction and if you're not into your partner, male or female, you're not going to do anything. I'm gay, I didn't take offence, I knew what you meant.
Lurker
0 likes
No degradation of my soul!! biggrin I wanna feel loved, not degraded and less of a human being. So no spitting like Im a cement, pissing (eew, seriously?), etc. I myself have a low tolerance for pain so anything involving nipple clamps and other hardcore sexual plays, I cannot take. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Are you sure!!!

well for torture I have a fairly high pain tolerance. Fisting never tried it so it depends humiliation idk about that choking I've done before smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Willing to try anything but can say not into Humilation or scat. But have always loved anal and some rough sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Willing to try anything but can say not into Humilation or scat. But have always loved anal and some rough sex
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't like watersports. Never tried it, and the idea of it makes me nauseous.

I do like it rough from time to time(hair pulling, biting, scratching, spanking) and light bondage. I don't like the whole dom/sub roleplay thing, so I steer completely clear of that.

I know these are my limits because they've been tested, and that's really as far as I go.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
scat is the big no no. also blood for obvious reasons, mild to rough bondage i dont mind but extreme flogging where you bleed. no thanks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Once had a Dom tell my partner and I that despite the agreed upon terms of the session, he didn't actually believe in safe words and would not respect them. AFTER I was in restraints. Discovered a huge, angry, panicky limit right on the spot. Surprises in BDSM scenes are for stories on Lush, NOT for real life. We negotiated ahead of time, stick to the fucking plot.

Other than that... I'm old enough that the AIDS crisis formed a part of my sexual psyche, so no unprotected sex unless we're fluid-bonded. No blood play, corollary to the previous. No piss, no shit. I'll happily catch, but we're not doing anything with my ass that'll do damage, keep your fists to yourself.

No infidelity. Poly and sex-positive dynamics are fine, but nobody who's lying to a partner. No downlow. I paid the price to be out and I'm not feeling all that closeted shame on someone else's behalf.