Tattoos, turn on or turn off

last reply
152 replies
16.8k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For most of my life I found tatoos a real turn off but for the last few years they've become a real turn on. So turn on or turn off and has anyone else changed their opinion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn on . When there on his chest Hell ya
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depending on the tattoo and where it is located it can be a turn on... otherwise it is just there, it won't turn me on but it won't turn me off either.
0 likes
Maybe it's an age thing but ink does nothing for me and can be a turn off, esp. when there's a lot of it. A small tat or two is fine. Not a turn-on but won't put me off. It's the folks who have huge tattoos covered their arms (or other areas) that turn me off. I find a visual distraction at best and kind of gross at worst. My own anxiety about needles likely doesn't help of course.
Lurker
0 likes
Tattoos are a turn on for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I do like them - depending on the style, placement and quality. Those things make a huge difference in whether they'd be considered a turn-on or turn-off. Good ink with some thought behind it can be very sexy. Size and quantity of the pieces don't matter as much. I've been attracted to people with no tattoos and people with lots of tattoos. It's really about the vibe of the person and the way they've chosen to represent themselves through the medium of ink and art.

If you look at some of the tattoo-focused shows on TV like Ink Master or the ones specializing in cover-ups of really bad ink, you can see how much a tattoo can make a person more beautiful/interesting OR more likely to never want to take their clothes off. If you're going to do it, make sure it's by a good artist and that you know what you're doing. Then it can definitely add to some intrigue about the person or up the sex-appeal factor.

I do have one myself, although it's small, and will likely get at least one more at some point in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn off unless they are small, classy and in the right spot/spots!
Lurker
0 likes
High turn on. I find it artistic and so hot on both men and women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive always wanted to get one on my vulva of a butterfly but i cant imagine what that pain would be like and i don't like thinking of the idea of cumming while it is being done that would be horribly embarrassing i'm not sure how i react to tatoos some of them are nice but i would appreciate an expression of femininity if one was on a woman that would be incredibly alluring unless of course the female was very butchy. Butchy gals make me very hot! so there is my answer..
Lurker
0 likes
Turn Off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mountaingaljanelle29
ive always wanted to get one on my vulva of a butterfly but i cant imagine what that pain would be like and i don't like thinking of the idea of cumming while it is being done that would be horribly embarrassing i'm not sure how i react to tatoos some of them are nice but i would appreciate an expression of femininity if one was on a woman that would be incredibly alluring unless of course the female was very butchy. Butchy gals make me very hot! so there is my answer..
[/quote
Just find a woman tatooist that you fancy. Now there's an introduction she won.t forget. Lol, a real life Harry met Sally scene in the Tatoo Parlour.
Lurker
0 likes
its a huge turn-on ... coz it showz their guts and its like saying that they don't care about what other's think of them !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a turn on, particularly if it's a tastefully artistic tattoo.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by mountaingaljanelle29

The pain in that area would be about the same as waxing - you get used to it actually, and depending on what you were getting done, could usually be done in one sitting - do make sure to find a reputable artist and ask them lots of questions to make sure you're comfortable with them and the quality of their work...

Also do think carefully about what you're getting - a good artist will look at your ideas/drawings/designs and work with you to get something that's going to look just great - they won't mind doing that - they want to be proud of what they're doing too!!

Good luck!!
Lurker
0 likes
Just one or a couple? Turn on - but it depends on the tatoo itself and where it's located...a million? Turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much ink is too much? Would this arouse you? It doesn't do anything for me...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ
How much ink is too much? Would this arouse you? It doesn't do anything for me...

Ohhh! I bet that hurt, I hope he had anaesthetic. Now that's what you call a monster cock! Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Ohhh! I bet that hurt, I hope he had anaesthetic. Now that's what you call a monster cock! Lol

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole... but that is just me. I am not attracted to that at all!
The Engineer
0 likes
turn on for me,specially the ones which point towards tits and pussy and say words like "junk" and "treasure".gets me hard all the time..
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I like a nice tat but get quality work. Search out a good artist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn on if done right

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
they are not for me,it does not bother me if someone else wears them, as long as they are not covered with them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
turn on for me,specially the ones which point towards tits and pussy and say words like "junk" and "treasure".gets me hard all the time..

Personally I prefer an arrow at the top of the butt pointing down with "This way to heaven" above it. Then below an archery target around the asshole.
Aim to please!
=d>
Lurker
0 likes
As one of the older generation ,I am sorry to say that I hate them . so for me a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cheater6448
As one of the older generation ,I am sorry to say that I hate them . so for me a turn off.

We're the same generation and I used to feel like that but not any more.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definite turn on, if done well. As an artist, I appreciate it just as much as any other art form, especially on the work of art that is the human body
Lurker
0 likes
Off. God did a very good job.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depend where and how good is!!!