Do you like to crossdress?

last reply
166 replies
25.9k views
4 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing panties, bras, garterbelts and stockings, thigh high stockings.....well all lingerie!!
What do you like to wear?
I began when my neighbor asked if I wanted to wear his sister's bra and panties. I was hooked after that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No frigging way
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
My husband cross dresses, per MY request, we both love it, and it makes our lives together so much more "electric".
PS, He looks really cutre dressed too...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it!!!! I don't get to everyday but try to as often as I can. Love to find women who enjoy men in panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I just don't get it. As a gay guy I can understand a femme gay guy doing it but I wouldn't date one as I like guy guys. I really don't get why a straight man would do it, ok maybe wife/gf's panties for sensuality bv that's it. Why the stockings, suspenders and shoes? What really mystifies me is why a woman would want a straight guy to do it? I'm not condemning it, I just don't understand it.
The Engineer
0 likes
yes i love a lot,i try on my mom's and sis's clothes.As an indian i have tried on tops and jeans,nighty,salwar kameez,panties and bras etc.......
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i love wearing stockings, heels and lacey panties and its all for curvy mama who loves me to dress as a woman and shes worth it
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Yes I love it. I try and dress as much as possible
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Love to, particularly underwear, women's underwear is so much sexier than men's, so much choice!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes I love to wish I could everyday but dress when I can and being fem is so much fun and stress relieving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing ladies sheer panties. Excites me so strongly!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hell yes i love wearing lingerie panties bikinis and my gfs cotton and silk nighties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i love it when i have time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i love to i have anice collection
Lurker
0 likes
my pic says it all yes
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't dressed up myself but just lately have learned to appreciate a cock in lace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lilbipeep
Haven't dressed up myself but just lately have learned to appreciate a cock in lace.

It is nice!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I love dressing never when cross though But seriously when at home I like wearing teen fashions and when out more grown up cothing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I enjoy the thrill of dressing up into sexy, frilly clothes and showing myself off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all interested. My ex wife decided likes cross dressers, but that was one of the things that we decided we weren't well matched.

Here new husband is a cross dresser.
Lurker
0 likes
yup,panties 24/7 for43 years now,my girlfriend at that time when I was 17 loved it,and so did I after she got me wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it and do it all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love and admire FEMININE BEINGS , be my guest if you are looking for a GENTLE MAN lover .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I don't do it, so can't say for sure.

But I don't think I would. Not sure what there'd be to get out of it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! Can't do it as much as I wish.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Been dressing for a long time and really enjoy the feel of satin and lace on my smooth body
elainedarling1 cd
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Oh I absolutely love dressing like a slut! I love the feeling of lace, satin and nylons on my body! I can't ever dress without thigh highs and heels, it makes me feel completely slutty!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i really don't see anything attractive in the idea of a guy in female lingerie, however everyone is free to chose their turn on