Incest authors?

last reply
15 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been reading some incest stories lately, I find them a real turn on. Can you please give me names of a few good authors with some hot incest stories that are actually good on this site.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Disclaimer - i'm not a huge fan of incest, that said, i am a story mod, so i see a lot of them passing through...

TeilaWolfe and SweetestSins are two names that stick out at present, so you might want to give them a try. also, i'm sure authors will chime in with their own work. Hope that helps a little.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Honestly, not to toot my own horn, but I've been told by people that they really like my incest stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Disclaimer - i'm not a huge fan of incest, that said, i am a story mod, so i see a lot of them passing through...

TeilaWolfe and SweetestSins are two names that stick out at present, so you might want to give them a try. also, i'm sure authors will chime in with their own work. Hope that helps a little.

Did you forget the queen of incest stories.. I'm going to spank you my sister Sprite smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have written a lot of incest stories here, some of which have over a 100,000 hits. Lots of them are over the top, pure fantasies. But try "Professional Mother" -- I think it's my best one. After that, try my series, "How I Became the Family Slut". Enjoy!
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Lurker
0 likes
There are many I think. I am one, I find so many people write interesting stories but I think it depends on the type of incest you are interested in frankly. I am not into sisters so...I don't choose those. Not into Mom and daughter...don't choose those. I have some that had me rolling with laughter they were creative and funny. Then I think it is about what you want out of the story. Intense emotion or just out and out sex. Both have their place.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Like Sprite, I'm not a fan of the genre, but am a story mod, and as such read a lot of the good, the bad, the ugly, the WTF?, and the average.

My suggestion, read the stuff that was written by predominantly NON-incest writers. If they write stories you like in the other genres, chances are their incest stories are going to be great too.
Lurker
0 likes
I've written quite a few incest stories. Give them a look!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Try Reeb. He's got a huge collection and has been writing for years. He's your guy for that genre'
Mazztastic
0 likes
Not my genre at all, but I remember when I was verifying stories, that Frenchtoastman wrote very well on that subject.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not one to say I'm great or a top choice but I have a three part story, all about one guys journey through a family full of women and the shenanigans that go within, so feel free to read them here:

Also if you please rate and constructive criticism would be appreciated.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Not my genre at all, but I remember when I was verifying stories, that Frenchtoastman wrote very well on that subject.

Not my genre at all either, but gotta agree about FTM!
Lurker
0 likes
People tell me they like mine *shrugs*

Only have 1 up so far though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Try Reeb. He's got a huge collection and has been writing for years. He's your guy for that genre'

Wow! I can't believe I didn't get a mention yet. Lol. . .I think I have some good incest stories. I'm just sayin'.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Kal-El85

Wow! I can't believe I didn't get a mention yet. Lol. . .I think I have some good incest stories. I'm just sayin'.

You know what, kal-el is an excellent writer, incest or otherwise. Funny my friend, I don't consider you JUST a writer of incest!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any advice on how I can get my aunt to fuck me
0 likes
Reeb is fun to read. I enjoy his stories immensely and he writes on different topics within that genre.

frenchtoastman is another author I enjoy.

And, yes, sprite smile