Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you do to earn that paycheck, and are you happy?

last reply
100 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I write software and yes I am happy. It's interesting.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an RN and yes I am happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow.....I used to be in the RN
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I used to blow things up and kill people. I was good at my job and pretty happy back then. Now I am learning to relax, be nice to people, and enjoy what I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Wow.....I used to be in the RN

Wow! I've occasionally fantasized about being with an RN!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am retired now but I used to troubleshoot Data Networks and repair computers
Lurker
0 likes
Work on electronic circuit boards. Yes I like my job but it gets stressful at times for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an executive secretary for an international school. Yes, I love my job. Being around teens keeps my mindset young.:P
Lurker
0 likes
I am an architect. Love what I do, as it allows me to travel the world working on interesting projects
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

After 40 years in the field, I am Technical Support. No, not like you hear about, true actual technical support. I will not mock you (at least not so you can hear it) and have worked with those who are technically challenged to correct their equipment issues. I ever work with the men and women who go out when I can't fix things remotely. I love the job, but I hate it just as much. I prefer to be in the field - face to face. There is nothing so satisfying as seeing the customer smile when I walk in the door. They know I will help.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
I dance and I love what I do, and a great way to stay fit lol
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Marinepilot

Wow! I've occasionally fantasized about being with an RN!

Funny you should mention it, but I'm an RN and I've been fantasized about.

Yes I enjoy my job, in general.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Funny you should mention it, but I'm an RN and I've been fantasized about.

Gee, if your avatar is anything like the real you - I can imagine.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mining consultant and yes it is enjoyable most of the time. Allows for a great deal of travel.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a sales rep for Samsung... I so love it and sale the best products, we're tearing up the phone, appliances and TV market....
Lurker
0 likes
I am the owner of a bookshop...one of the jobs one could have.XmDN1kCplQ0LMxd4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like marinepilot said, I did the same. Would do it again in heartbeat. Someone has to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a retired Clinical Virologist and Public Health Expert, and I loved every moment of my 38 years working in the public sector. I still lecture on Masters courses at two universities on a part time basis, and in my spare time I am still involved as a volunteer in an important role with the local hospital trust, one of the largest in the UK. I am also a fairly senior Rotarian, and am on the board of a Rotary charity providing free limb prosthetics in India, African and Haiti. All in all, a very fulfilled life.
Lurker
0 likes
I have 2 jobs. The pay is pritty bad, the hours are long but working conditions are great!

1) Hubbie's P.A. = Housewife
2) Daughter's Slave = Mum

I adore both jobs and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some of my friends say I'm a pirate in a business suit. I love my job but hate the hours I sometimes have to put in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two jobs. I work for A car rental company and a warehouse. Not happy but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel
Lurker
0 likes
I am self employed and I work 7 out of 7 sometimes 14 hour days.. I love what i'm doing and i'm happy when I see my patients cry tears of joy.. I wouldn't want to do anything else and definitely I wouldn't want to work for anybody..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a Pipeline Inspector. I love my job!
Lurker
0 likes
Apart from being 24/7 cleaner, taxi driver, chef, nurse, PA, to my 3 little toads I also own my own business redoing and refinishing furniture. I'm extremely happy, it's my dream job and allows me to be at home to raise and homeschool my babes. How could you hate a job when you get to be outside in the sunshine, music blaring, and get covered in paint. Bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I'm deeply passionate about my calling in life. I strive to better myself and be more knowledgable more and more...all to better the health and well being of the human race.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a professional firefighter I get the honor and privilege of helping others when the shit hits the fan! I run into buildings when anyone with any common sense is running out! I get to play in 1500 degree temps and -50 below temps. I have been elbow deep in peoples chest, holding their heart and keeping it beating and I have delivered new lives into this world. While My job deals with the good in this world as well as the bad, and not every outcome is the way I would like it to be, overall, I couldn't ask for a more rewarding or important job.

Except maybe being a husband to My wonderful Sugarbaby and father to two great kids!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I steal from the poor and give to myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work in taxation and I funking hate it.
Lurker
0 likes
I work at my campus library while in school/I'm a Psych intern at Temple hospital in the summer and I love both of my jobs.