Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you take off your underwear, if your other half asked you to; while wearing a skirt or dress,

last reply
878 replies
94.0k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In public

My girlfriend had me trying to guess, if she had underwear on today just before we went shopping.
As we where coming up to the shopping centre, Id given up trying to find out, so I dared her to take them off if she was wearing them.
I'm glad we where in the side streets, as she undid her seatbelt; lifted her dress, and removed her underwear.
She spent the whole time shopping wearing no underwear. I couldn't concentrate very well, and couldn't keep my hands of her.
And I should say she does like being a tease.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Almost certainly I would, yes. I'd find that fun and sexy, and certain to end in a good fuck when we got home (if not before).

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I was hoping for that. My love is insisting on teasing me as we speak.
I am taking her out for dinner and champagne, she will be mine after that.
I had every intention of teasing her this morning, backfired and couldn't help but make love to her.
We had a laugh about it later, and I very sure that's why she is teasing me, I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I defs would. Though I might need a little 'persuasion' which I'm sure you can oblige hey lover?
Lurker
1 like
well if i wore panties i would
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I would, and have done on numerous occasions. he asks I obey!

Going shopping then texting to say your not wearing panties - only stockings and a suspender belt can get him very excited.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no reason I wouldn't do that if he asked. On occasion I do that in any case. Not taking them off in public, I just don't wear any to start with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy once asked me to wear panties while we were out so that I would be able to take them off in public. Our waiter got the first pair then he had me put on another so I could drop them in front of everybody at a party.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many times before, it's a big turn on for me.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
well it would depend on who asked me to.....but if the right person asked....absolutely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, on more than a few occasions.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my, I think I would, as long as he would take off his if I asked him to.......only fair don't you think. smile
0 likes
Frequently. It can be very exciting, especially if I have to take them off without drawing attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sounds like fun to me smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have. He threw my thong out of the window one night when we were driving on the freeway and then we parked and acted like teenagers. Yes! I am not normally a litterbug but...we were too hot and bothered to care.
Lurker
0 likes
For sure- I have. My husband loves playing with me under the table at a restaurant, when I am wearing a dress or skirt with no panties. It drives him crazy.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I wear a Scottish skirt, a kilt, so, Yeah. I have.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
I wear a Scottish skirt, a kilt, so, Yeah. I have.

Kilts are sexy. They so totally are. Hi there Rob Roy. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done so on many occasions no problem
CurlyFries
0 likes
I might be persuaded...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, have done numerous times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt, yes !!! Always up for a dare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for a dare... probably. I'm stubborn like that.
Lurker
0 likes
If he asked....absolutely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely, sometimes opt for that all on my own.
Lurker
0 likes
I would in a heartbeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a co-worker asked me to raise my tight black pencil skirt and remove my panties with one hand while seated at my desk in my office as he talked to me on the phone. I was then instructed to mail them in a brown inter-office memorandum envelope addressed to him. I followed his instructions to the letter and worked the remainder of the day without my panties on. Come to think of it, he never returned them. So I guess the answer is YES, Yes, Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and will again.
Lurker
0 likes
If he ask, I will....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this quite a few times like a lot of people here. When with someone I don't normally go commando, nice underwear is all part of the look I think. Despite this when I want to provoke or I am asked I will happily take them off. The first time I did this was at school, my boyfriend dared me to take off my knickers so I did, right there in the playground. He carried them around all day! I think it made him horny thinking of me not wearing anything under my skirt. Later on out on the playing field he tried them on himself, that was hilarious.