What say you, men and women of Lush?

Do you like a guy with facial hair?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Light stubbles for the win!

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If it's well groomed, then yes.

I'm more of a goatee kinda girl, though.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Not to me. I like a clean shaven face and I don't like stubble because it can hurt if you are getting hot and heavy.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I tend to prefer clean-shaven or stubble *but* there are some men that wear beards very well that I think look good with them. They have to be well-maintained though. For the most part, it's about the guy being sexy. If I think the guy is sexy, then I'm probably going to think the beard looks hot too. It's still a rarity for me to be pro-facial-hair, but it does happen on occasion.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Now, when does a stubble grow into a beard? Is this a stubble or a beard?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had a full beard for well over 20 years now. Generally, it ranged from 3 to 5 inches long and I kept it neatly trimmed. I've only shaved it off twice during that time. I was with a friend one day and he caught me stroking it.

He asked, "Why do you have a beard?"

I told him "Because full bearded were sexier to women".

He in turn asked "Why's that?"

My reply was, "Because with every mustache ride, they get a fully padded seat".

"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Light stubbles for the win!

I agree, if they can carry it off, but I prefer a guy with a dark growth, blond and ginger are better clean shaven.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it all depends on the guy and what suits him. Personally I'm not a fan of big beards. My dad has one so it would remind of him in a really creepy way. But if its stubble or really closely trimmed then I think its hot as hell. Clean shaven is good as well, but a little scruff gives a guys face a more primal, sexy look.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, if he looks hot and it's been look after, Hell Yes !!!!

And here is one from our own Country... Sexy and Hot...

Mazztastic
0 likes

De Niro - rocked a beard when young, still rocking it now

(hey, is it just me, or does he remind you of a certain DirtyMartini???)

Ha, I DO like a beard on a guy - and, I've come to the conclusion that perhaps I like them a lot more than I realised, as I looked through pictures of bearded men to post here...

As long as they keep them clean - no food leftover for later, no birds nesting in them...

Lurker
0 likes
I have a beard Maz :0) x
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Yes beards are sexy, if they are well kept.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Not to me it isn't. I am probably just the odd one out, but I actually find it a turn off. This is something which -i have had to work on because it made one of my relationships awkvard when my bf suddently decided to grow a beard. I honestly don't know why I feel this way. I just don't like it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaPetiteFleur
Not to me it isn't. I am probably just the odd one out, but I actually find it a turn off. This is something which -i have had to work on because it made one of my relationships awkvard when my bf suddently decided to grow a beard. I honestly don't know why I feel this way. I just don't like it at all.

Very, very few guys will grow a beard if their partner doesn't like it. Most only do it turns their partner on, they want more sex not less.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have grown beards during winter months. Usualy trim it to a neat very short goatee. I can't stand stubble on my neck, very irritating. It grows fast, i can have thick full beard in less than 2 weeks. Its easier to go clean shaven, beards require constant trimming or i'd end up with a Duck Dynasty. I've had the long hair & full beard combo. Too much trouble & not comfortable. Short hair & clean shaven feels better & easier to maintain.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Oh, I think beards are so sexy. I do prefer goatees over full beards. A little chin hair is hot as well. A close trim beard is nice. I'm not really into the long Santa Clause type beards. But, yeah, I'm not much one for clean shaven, so some facial hair of sorts is always sexy. I'm not one for just a moustache, it always looks a little weird to me. I don't know why.
Lurker
0 likes
I love facial hair and beards on men....so sexy.
As long as they don't get too long, they are hot for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you have the personality to go with a rugged beard to be "sexy".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry Ladies but I wear a full beard in winter and a goatee in the summer
Lurker
0 likes
My current partner asked me to grow one, I was either/or about it. Now she won't let me shave it off

I keep it about an inch long and covers everything but my neck, upper cheeks and two spots below my lips (think Peach's pic post but longer)
Head Nurse
0 likes
As had been covered here by others: yes, if well trimmed(short) and clean. A bit of stubble is nice too. But smooth and clean shaven is always a good look.
Head Nurse
0 likes
In order of attractiveness to me:

Heavy stubble(when the texture switches from rough to soft)
Goatee/mustache type combo.
Clean shaven
Light stubble

Beards.

Heavy full beards ala duck dynasty/Santa
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! especially a goatee with just enough tickle
Lurker
0 likes
I think some guys can pull it off, and others can't. Also it is more than the facial hair that "does it", so the entire package has to work.

I tend to go from a close beard and keep it to the jawline and sculpted, to a medium beard with a bit more up the cheeks, and even down to a goatee from time to time. But I never go Grizzly Adams (or Duck Dynasty for the younger folks ;) ).
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Heavy full beards ala duck dynasty/Santa

You want me to go on another Santa rant, don't you?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Ho. Ho. Ho.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

look, we get it - he didn't bring you a pony or whatever. get over it. sheesh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.