Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your favorite Halloween candy on Halloween when you were a kid???

last reply
17 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love all candy, but Butterfingers was always my fav as a kid to eat trick or treating...
Lurker
0 likes
Kit Kats
Lurker
0 likes
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll pick the Mary Janes or the cheap candy in the brown or orange wrapper. Halloween was the only time we got that stuff. I could have gotten Kit Kats, Snickers, Reese's, Hersheys all year long.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid, there was this little old widow that lived at the end of the street. She was on a fixed income and could not afford store bought candy. But she made the best popcorn balls you ever ate. My brouther and I would race down the street, bypassing all other houses to get a popcorn ball before she gave the all away. The of course stop at the houses we skipped on the way back.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nerds! Or pretty much any kind of sour hard candy. smile

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I loved variety! Rockets, popeye cigarettes, jelly candies, lollipops, chocolates, smarties! Some people in my neighborhood were very generous and gave entire chocolate bars (the big ones).

The first thing I used to do when getting back home was sorting out all my candies. Peanuts for dad, caramels for mom, all the rest for me. I always wondered why the fuck some people were giving peanuts. I even received apples at times. And those caramel cubes were too hard for my poor teeth.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always went down my road to my neighbors first and then with a friend through their subdivision so I would end up with a lot of candy! I was a weird kid. I would always dump my candy bag out and sort it all into categories, there would be chocolate, suckers, jelly candy, and then like a random pile.

I always liked my pile of random candy that I only got like one piece of. For example, sugarbabies, Laffy Taffys or Pop Rocks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
PayDay
Story Verifier
0 likes
Mallow Cup

Chocolate, marshmallow, crunches, I loved those things. Hard to find now sometimes.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Candy Bars, hands down! Kit Kats, Snickers, Reese's Cups; I loved them all.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Kal-El85
Candy Bars, hands down! Kit Kats, Snickers, Reese's Cups; I loved them all.

This!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Almond joys..still enjoy them once in awhile smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A neighbor's popcorn balls
Lurker
0 likes
Popcorn balls and black licorice (like Good n Plenty)