Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Silver Membership now available .. want to win a free one?

last reply
394 replies
40.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Well this is a site announcement made by Nicola (matriarch) 2nd November 2013 ..

It has been mentioned to us a few times by members, that they would love to support the site and sign up for Gold Membership, but the $50 cost is a little too rich for their blood.

With that in mind, we have introduced a "Silver Membership" option, which is $20.

This allows members to surf the site ad free, and show others they support our community.

Gav has just bought a new database server (with 4 super fast hard drives), hopefully you will have noticed a huge improvement in load times across the site. The membership fees pay for around half our server costs currently, so that's a big help.

The Silver Membership option has been added to the support us page ..

http://www.lushstories.com/gold.aspx

A huge thank you to all the people who support the site with paid memberships, and again, to all the volunteers who help out with the story verifying, chat room and forum moderation.

Nicola

So to promote the Silver Membership please participate in this little competition for me. I pinched this idea from someone who did something similar a while ago.

Pick a number between 1 and 500 that has not already been chosen, ideally having checked all the other posts first; and post that number. Look out for periodic posts from me which will contain a list of the numbers allocated/chosen up to that post to help you select a number (see below). Please only one post per member, do not edit it after you have posted and existing Gold members are welcome to participate (you can gift someone should you win).

I will let the competition run for a couple of weeks at least and subsequently I will use a random number generator to select eight numbers between 1 and 500 shortly after I close the competition. Those eight members who have selected the winning numbers, or are closest, will be the eight winners and I will mail them accordingly and the results will be posted here. In the event that more than one member has selected one of the winning numbers, in error, the first member to have posted will be deemed the winner. The latter method of selection will also apply where a winning number has not been posted and two or more members are equally closest to that winning number.

Wishing everyone lots of luck … John.

ps. Sorry if it's not clear, someone has already told me it's not, each winner will be gifted Silver Membership for a year (at my personal expense).

Latest list of numbers chosen is on page 13 (close to the bottom) to save people time trawling through all the posts prior to that to identify a number that has not already been chosen/allocated smile

283 numbers had been chosen when the competition closed.

If anyone would care to help me promote this competition, through their blog or by mailing their friends for example, drawing attention to this thread that would be appreciated .. thanks :)

Closing this down Sunday 17th November .. its rather gone quiet .. thats fine ..

CLOSED

Results ...

145 - Tristalynn2000 (closest with 144) - gifted silver membership

290 - Silveranode (closest with 289) - already has gold so ....

302 - Popyourcherry (Popyourcherry with 303 and Boxerboy with 301 however Popyourcherry posted first) - silver membership gifted to Baileyass at the winners request

329 - Itz_Jasmine (closest with 332) - gifted silver membership

430 - Bigjay23 (closest with 428) - gifted silver membership

476 - Adagio_sabadicus (spot on) - gifted silver membership

479 - Simarkanpur (spot on) - gifted silver membership

483 - Babydoll24 (spot on) - gifted silver membership

I have yet to confirm with each winner what they actually wish to do with their prize and so I will update this again once I have those details.

Well done to the above and thank you to everyone for playing .. John :)
Site administrator
0 likes
Um ... no numbers gone lol
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I'll take a 69!!! err a please!!
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I'll take number 50
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
il take 23
Lurker
0 likes
I will take 40
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hmmm between and 500? I´ll take 338
Lurker
0 likes
39 please and thank you. smile
Lurker
0 likes
11 for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
May I have 7 please?
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I want 310

Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
369 please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id like no nine please.
Lurker
0 likes
number 5 please smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
268 for me please. Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
286. thank you
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take 214 please
Lurker
0 likes
Split the difference - 250 please - and thank you for this magnanimous gifting to whoever the lucky person is, John
Lurker
0 likes
I would like 444 please and thank you smile
Lurker
0 likes
hello.... can I please have number 17 ty..
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take # 151 Thanx
Lurker
0 likes
I'll go with 259 ;)