Lurker
0 likes
hell yes and still do
Lurker
0 likes
all the time smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yeah, I have many times. We've moved the store around though and there is not enough stuff blocking the view from the street so I don't any more.

Damn!
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
yes and still do
Lurker
0 likes
Yes..about 2 hours ago thanks to Ms Cara
Lurker
0 likes
No I haven't. It's hard to when you are a waitress
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. I am the only female firefighter at my engine house, so I have the ladies bathroom all to my self. Also I work a 24 hour shift so a girls got to be able to relieve those pressures. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
a couple of times under the counter, yes
Lurker
0 likes
No not this one,,,,yet. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Sometimes you just can't wait until you get home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. A few times. Sometimes it's got to be done
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
YES! So many times. Reading erotica in the afternoon will do that to you
Lurker
0 likes
Loved sneaking into the john for a quick tug of the tackle
Lurker
0 likes
my first ever job yes i have, and a couple of other jobs too!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did once and it was because I saw this most beautiful woman walk in and ask for some information. I was stunned by her beauty but also her poise and confidence. I felt a tingling as I watched her talk with another employee. The longer the conversation lasted the more I became needy. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and there in a flight of fantasy imagined us in bed and my pleasuring her. Needless to say, my fingers and thumb did the rest and I had a huge orgasm.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
most certainly...
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, until I was called to the bosses office before reaching orgasm....haven't done it since!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, I cannot possibly fathom a better way to relieve stress. My coworkers go for smoke breaks, I take "climax" breaks. I think sooner or later they will also figure out that I come back from lunch without getting lunch. Lunch time quickies have become my new favorite fad.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah I have....But I own the place I can go to my office and lock it down....sit back and visualize the sweet ladies of Lush lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I manage the office so I'm generally the last one out the door, which equates to plenty of time for erotic reading or occasionally movies so yes. Plus, at work we have our own building and no close neighbors so I can turn the volume as loud as I want
Lurker
0 likes
I used to work at a ski resort and masturbated quite a few times in the lift shack.
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes!!! haha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does phone sex count? If so, YES!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. One time I wore this butterfly like vibrating thing just for the heck of it. I did take it off in the middle of the day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, when I use to manage a bar(pub), I would go in early in the morning to get ready to open and would go in the ladies rest room and jack off, not sure why I got so turned on in there, as I went in there every morning to clean and mop it, but for some reason it got me excited
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does phone sex count? If so, YES!