Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video... turn on/off/curious?

last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video is a turn on/off for you or are you curious about that?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but this is a great question..... I enjoy watching myself in a mirror masturbating, and yes it does turn me on. I even did a video of it once and it was HOT. But I don't have that video any more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i find your screenname to be a bit ironic. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Not curious at all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I absolutely love watching when I'm having sex - it's definitely a turn-on. I've done it once or twice with masturbation but don't really bother - guess it's not my thing.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I absolutely love watching when I'm having sex - it's definitely a turn-on. I've done it once or twice with masturbation but don't really bother - guess it's not my thing.

I'm the exact same.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would feel 100% silly filming myself masturbate and then watching it, so no I'd probably never do that
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have recorded video of myself masturbating on a few occasions but it was more about arousing the viewer than myself. Personally, I don't get any real arousal from recording or watching myself masturbate for my own sake but put a handsome man across from me and it becomes over-the-top H.O.T!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
As Dancing_Doll and slipperywhenwet mentioned, it can be hot watching yourself in a mirror as you're having sex, especially with a gorgeous partner and if you look good yourself. That way when you take a glance in the mirror, your mind goes "damn, we're so fucking hot together!", which can raise the level of excitement.

But I wouldn't hang a huge mirror next to my bed and watch myself all the time. I think it can also become a distraction, which can make you focus about what you look like more than what you're actually doing ; I also prefer to focus my attention on my partner rather than on myself. I once heard a sexologist say the same, in fact.
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on! I try to always either have a mirror or phone so that I can watch myself! Even better when someone watches me watch myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would love to watch you watching yourself
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on I love watching myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope it's ok from a guy's view, i find it a turn on!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Turn on for sure. I love to watch myself cum.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Absolute turn on...even if I am a bloke lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have never tried that, but I know my best friend did it for her boyfriend.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
watching yourself masturbate in mirror/recorded video is a turn on/off for you or are you curious about that?

No and No
Lurker
0 likes
I have a full length mirror in my bedroom, I love sitting in front of it when I get myself off....big turn on ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love watching and masturbating at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
I love "practicing" in a mirror. smile I mean, you gotta know juuuussst when they can see your panties (or lack of), it's a big moment. :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a HUGE Turn-On!
It makes me see what others do and then I can also learn to do some other wicked things that drives others crazy when they watch me!

Nothing better than CUMMING!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cullen1
would love to watch you watching yourself

I'd love to watch him, watching you watch yourself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch and to be watched. I'm just weird like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sweetcheeks2004
I love to watch and to be watched. I'm just weird like that.

thats not weird, if it is , I am with ya
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i love recording and then watching. i often masturbate to me masturbating! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sex in front of of a mirror is great but I don't like the idea of watching myself masturbate.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it a HUGE turn on
Lurker
0 likes
A turn on !