Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older or Younger in a Sexual Relationship?

last reply
70 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just read through a question here on the "Ask the Gals" forum "Older or Younger" and was intrigued. I've noticed that there are different opinions but that people are really responding to two different questions.

The first one is about a "relationship" with an older partner and
The second is about a "sexual relationship" with an older partner. I'm curious about both questions.

…and since I am asking, I'll just add my quick two cents if that's ok. I was always attracted to older women when I was in my 20's & 30's. I'm still attracted to women of my own age and older. Ok, so let's call that Oedipus and yes, I always did find it a bit dirty and sexually exciting being with an older woman. It's a bit taboo, and a bit like being with anther man's wife or GF. I think that there's a certain excitement in the deviousness of it. It's taboo: We've been taught that it's not 'right' but it's been happening since before the Greeks talked about it. LOL.

Of late, I've been hit up here on Lush by some very attractive younger ladies who fantasize about an older man. I call it the "Electra' thing. At first, I was a bit taken aback but I think it relates to the taboo fantasy.

Ok, So now, saying all of that here's my question:

Is being with an older partner SEXUALLY exciting because of the taboo part or because an older lover is slower and more aware of your needs? I guess that's a two part question. I wonder how much one part contributes to the excitement of the other.

For now, I'm not denigrating the issue of a relationship merely asking about the sexual excitement part since the other thread seems to discuss the 'relationship' aspects in more detail.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
0 likes
i don't find age a taboo...well everyone over the age of legal consent please smile

but i like men my own age

this is more about when 20 something's want sex

all in can think of is my son who is around the same age

it is not personal

i get excited by life experiences of a lover

not by the age

taboo in real life per say does not excite me

but i get why younger want older

and why older want younger

it is exciting to teach and to be taught....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering I'm still fairly young, I would definitely say older. Older partners tend to have a few good tricks up their sleeves, and I've yet to be disappointed by one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the replies ladies and for taking the time to write candid answers.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
age is just a # 2 me
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been attracted, or compatible with men of my age. Younger is okay for friendships but they are not sexually desirable, and not relationship material. I myself am mature way beyond my years, and I find myself drawn to men who are also mature. I know that this does not mean they need to actually be older, because I am not and am still mature, but that just seems to be how it has worked out for me. There is nothing taboo about my need for intelligent conversation, or slow sensual love making... For me between 5 and 10 years older than me is perfect...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being "of age" I have had both..

Older when I was younger, and getting older been with older and younger...

Some I have been open abount, but not all...
Lurker
0 likes
Age doesn't matter to me.

The emotional connection however does. Without it I don't find people sexually attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being with older and younger
Lurker
0 likes
18-30 I'm 67
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think age is the issue. I think it has to do with being able to connect with your partner in a way that makes everything feel explosive but leave you with that feeling for a long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

The emotional connection however does. Without it I don't find people sexually attractive.

True works both ways for men and women.GSv1CN4k9TudIbc9
Lurker
0 likes
Purely sexual there are benefits to having younger or older but to me I don't really mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that one of the beauties of being my age (42) is that I can appreciate and enjoy both younger as well as older. In that I'm bi, both sexes appeal to me. Having said that, I find that I enjoy younger men in one way, yet appreciate older men and their experience level in a different way. The same might also be said for women that I've enjoyed. I like being the 'older mom figure' to some of the younger girls, yet I also love being both a 'sister' to my peers as well as a desired, younger woman by older ladies. I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone else but me, but it works for me....smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been attracted to older men sexually. I think their experience would make for a more interesting time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

Lurker
0 likes
The MILF in me says: give me a young sexy body....
Lurker
0 likes
Older.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as she is smart, sweet, funny, and as long as she has a sexy ass and breasts, who cares age smile

p.s. Heart and mind connection..more important than age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with both younger and older. I have found that age doesn't define maturity or stamina. I believe there is a lot more important factors to a successful relationship than age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be attracted more towards older guys but my opinions may change as I get older lol.
Lurker
0 likes
thank u for distinguishing between sexual relationships and relationships ... i think i know what u mean..

sexual ... well attraction, passion, fire, intense pleasure ... list goes on.. then add "not lasting" ... in this age is not a factor..
in a real relationship should age be a factor? probably not... but in the two relationships i have had in my life so far.. both have been with older women and whilst in them have not needed to look elsewhere for any sort of additional satisfaction.. biggrin
i do enjoy,very much, the company of girls my own age .... yet i find myself constantly drawn/attracted to older ladies.. i find a serenity and comfort in their company i cannot easily explain.. and have never wanted for sexual fulfilment in their arms :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just a number - it's the emotional connection that's important.
An older woman brings experience while a younger lover has a purity and vulnerability about her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honestly I only had 2 relationships never been with a younger man...but I don't think age matters
because ur heart will never tells you who to love....it just happen and you know you cant stop that
when it comes to falling in love....
Lurker
0 likes
With both relationships and sex I prefer older men. I don't place a limit on age if their older as long as they have a personality I like and I'm attracted to them, who cares? Though I can never be with younger men, its a turn off for me. Older men tend to be smarter, funnier, more mature, and it's more fun to be around them for me. It's also a turn on to get a guy a little bit older then me or alot. I cannot explain it. Everyone has their things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just number. Yes having sex with someone older is sexy as he'll, I don't care much about age. With guys my age(20) the sex is more heated and passionate, but sloppy, don't get me wrong I love that, but older men just know a women's body better and how to treat it right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just number. Yes having sex with someone older is sexy as he'll, I don't care much about age. With guys my age(20) the sex is more heated and passionate, but sloppy, don't get me wrong I love that, but older men just know a women's body better and how to treat it right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger, I wanted the older experienced lady to teach me. Now that I am older, a younger firmer body is nice. But someone nailed it when they stated it isn't the age, its the maturity and the emotional connection that matters most. That bond above all else matters, not age.