Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SEX in dark... Interesting/weird/curious ?

last reply
52 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Sex in dark is amazing... and it's awesome when you don't speak a word.
Feeling your partner (or yourself if you are masturbating in dark) is a little interesting. In dark it gets more intense and you totally concentrate on what you are touching and feeling.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree, I only like phone dates in the dark. I don't want to be distracted by other stuff. Lights out, shades drawn.
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbating or making out in dark all the way is a bit weird for me.
I'd prefer a little light to complete darkness.
I'm comfortable with complete darkness too, but only if i dim the lights a while later after i've started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE it! A nice change of 'scenery' (LOL!!). All other senses are definitely heightened when you take away site and that can make for an insane encounter.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
LOVE it! A nice change of 'scenery' (LOL!!). All other senses are definitely heightened when you take away site and that can make for an insane encounter.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I totally agree. It's fun to switch it up.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it in the dark. Sight can enhance and sometimes distract what we are feeling and to lose that strengthens our other senses.
To just hear your partner moan and feel blindly makes it so mysterious and passionate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
I think Sex in dark is amazing... and it's awesome when you don't speak a word.
Feeling your partner (or yourself if you are masturbating in dark) is a little interesting. In dark it gets more intense and you totally concentrate on what you are touching and feeling.

I agree 100%..
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer sex with some light..... I like being watched if I'm masturbating and only like sex in the dark if it's outdoors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iights for sure, I want to see every inch of my lover.
0 likes
freeing!!!

especially when one is my age..lol
Lurker
0 likes
love sex in the dark, but I also love to see her with her head thrown back, arms over her head, enjoying everything we are doing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
LOVE it! A nice change of 'scenery' (LOL!!). All other senses are definitely heightened when you take away sight and that can make for an insane encounter.

I'm with her. I mean, ummmm, I concur.

And, FIFY. Taking away the site would make things a challenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is so erotic and incredible to have your other senses take over with the lack of vision. I love being able to fully focus on my partners breathing, the rise and fall of her chest with each breath. Then there's also the fantasies that can arise, maybe you can pretend to be with a stranger, or someone else you fantasize about.
Lurker
0 likes
It's absolutely amazing especially when there is a little bit of light entering from the cracks of your blinds/curtains. Your senses are heightened and your partner can't see your flaws
Head Nurse
0 likes
While sex in light is fun, every now and then I like it when it's totally dark. The lack of sight makes exploring fun.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
While sex in light is fun, every now and then I like it when it's totally dark. The lack of sight makes exploring fun.

Word.
Site administrator
0 likes
I have to wear my glasses to find all the right 'bits' so I need the light on really otherwise goodness knows where I will land up putting it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I have to wear my glasses to find all the right 'bits' so I need the light on really otherwise goodness knows where I will land up putting it.

My friend, there is an answer, luminous body paint.
Just remember the art before you start!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer sex with the light on, so I can see everything. I'm not one for surprises.
Lurker
0 likes
To see the lip bitten. The pelvis buck while I devour her. The beads of sweat on her breast, if I'm doing it correctly. These are a few of my favorite things.

Sorry, but I don't wanna miss out.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I prefer sex with the light on, but I've had sex in the total dark before also.

If you're camped in a tent on a dark moonless night, turning on the flash light or lamp will silhouette you for the other campers to see. You may or may not like that. The other campers may or may not like that.

I've had sex on the middle of a football field in an enormous empty stadium in the dark early morning hours before. That was interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you trying to tell us something Buz?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never turn the lights out to have sex. However if sex starts when the lights are already out then I am not going to turn the lights on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lights on for sure there is nothing better than seeing the pleasure on your partners face as they cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
freeing!!!

especially when one is my age..lol

I could not agree more!! Vision is so dominant in oru culture that shutting it off, along with all the guilt, can be amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had sex with any thing but pitch black in 10 years so... I kind of am really over the whole senses thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am comfortable with sex in total darkness.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
There certainly is something about waking up super horny in the middle of the night, reaching over and just hooking in.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.