The Glass Toy Thread

last reply
2 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've noticed a lot of people have said they prefer glass toys to anything else, so I'd love to get recommendations.

I have one glass toy that I got a few years ago.

It was recommended to me by a sales woman who was an expert in glass toys (she said she owned over 80 of them and had a special cabinet for them). When I started looking at the really cool ones with ridges and bumps and swirls, she steered me away from them as though I was a 7 yr old shopping for a powerdrill. She basically said 'oh no - you can't handle those - that's for advanced glass users'. She suggested the one above which was smaller and 'gentler' with less frills.

Now - I like my glass toy, don't get me wrong. I love playing with the temperature on this and both ends make it versatile for g-spot play as well as anal. I am still a die-hard vibrator girl though. I like a good power-buzz.

I'm curious for those that own glass toys - what is the best that you've used? Is there a model/style that you recommend? Do the ones with the little bumps and ridges and swirls make a huge difference? Would you say there's a sliding scale of 'beginner' vs 'advanced' glass user? The saleswoman was adamant that there was a big difference and that one should "work up to" the more complex glass toys but I don't want to buy a whole assortment of them. If anyone has advice or suggestions on what works and what doesn't as far as brands or styles, please share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is my absolute fav and only glass dildo I think the sales person steered you wrong nubs all the way! Also a good handle too.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
This is my absolute fav and only glass dildo I think the sales person steered you wrong nubs all the way! Also a good handle too.

Thank you! I had suspected this girl was all off on her advice. I'm ready for the glass big leagues now! Next time I'm going for the nubs for sure. smile