Login

Any LOL Players?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Any LOL Players? if u dont know wut LOL means ima assume u dont play it XD just wondering how big the player base is on here. if you do play, then list down ur favourite champs and ur main lanes.

Summoner name: NOMYNOMYNOMNOM
Server: OCE
Fav Champs: Vladimir, Jarvan, Amumu, Nautilus, Brand, Veigar
Main Lanes: Top, Mid
Lurker
0 likes
Not to be critical but next time it MIGHT be helpful to tell us WHAT game you're talking about. (Just a thought)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Never heard of LOL.

I only play Last Magicians from Arcane Origins (LMFAO) and Wonder Towers Forever (WTF).

I play as a dwarf jester in both.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean League of Legends?
0 likes
Quote by Fall
Do you mean League of Legends?

I assume so. My son plays League and calls it LOL all the time. Confuses the hell out of me because I'm an old Internet grognard for whom LOL means "Laughing Out Loud". Kids these days have no respect for language
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tranquility
Any LOL Players? if u dont know wut LOL means ima assume u dont play it XD just wondering how big the player base is on here. if you do play, then list down ur favourite champs and ur main lanes.

Summoner name: NOMYNOMYNOMNOM
Server: OCE
Fav Champs: Vladimir, Jarvan, Amumu, Nautilus, Brand, Veigar
Main Lanes: Top, Mid

If it involves any txtspeak, I'm never going to play it.
Lurker
0 likes
Alright, here's the run down.
League of Legends, normally abbreviated to "LOL" is an online MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) created by RIOT games. the game is revolved around 2 teams consisting of 5 players each, who each choose their own "champion" an equivalent of an ingame Avatar, each with their own unique roles to play. in order to win the game, you must be able to co-operate with the rest of your team, and be a team player, the ones who usually go lone wolf, refuse to communicate, refuse to co-operate or leave, usually lose, resulting in the whole team losing. now judging by your responses, i'm guessing no one plays. maybe i've come to the wrong place to scout out this demographic. but nonetheless, this is basically the game.

@trinket: used full english just for you ^>^
@seeker4: Alot of people use textspeak, well because, its just easier on the hands when your texting, those keyboards and buttons are AWFULLY small
@Fall: Yes
@wardog: well, if you dont know what game im talking about, you probably dont play it. like thats the main purpose of this post, for those that play, they'll definitely know what im talking about...as inferred in my original post....