Alright Guys, Fantasy Time! A GORGEOUS Female Sex Slave

last reply
35 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
All yours to dress, tease, please and enjoy as you will. Tell us ALL about it! What would you have her wear? Where would you want to be? What would YOU do to her? AND, what would you have her do TO YOU? Oh, and IF you have a "special" REASON for something in particular, please share it! (Such as it's my; fill in the blank; and she like or told me she likes ;fill in the blank.)
Lurker
0 likes
Shouldn't this be in 'Ask the Guys' or 'BDSM'?

Far as the fantasy, some may get into it - myself, too much work taking care of a slave - I'm more than happy with M'Lady, who is no one's property and is intelligent, graceful, self-confident and fun.
Lurker
0 likes
You're probably right about where it SHOULD be. (Although, as I'm NOT into pain, it doesn't of necessity qualify as BDSM either.) As to the question think of it as a one special night thing.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
Shouldn't this be in 'Ask the Guys' or 'BDSM'?

I agree. For some reason I've seen a lot of those questions being asked in The Pub and The Lounge lately.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
You're probably right about where it SHOULD be. (Although, as I'm NOT into pain, it doesn't of necessity qualify as BDSM either.) As to the question think of it as a one special night thing.

Actually, BDSM is not always about pain - and it definitely would fit in there as a "Master/Slave" relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
If it needs to be relocated, I'm sure a mod ill see to it. Pardon me, GEESH!
0 likes
just a thought

why would you want a woman to be a slave

a slave in the true term does not really participate in the action

merely does what the master asks

me I want a FULL participant...someone who thinks and wants me back

not just blindly follows

but alas...what do I know
Lurker
0 likes
The ladies who HAVE enjoyed this one night adventure with me in real life have CHOSEN to submit themselves to "my will" have done so for a couple of reasons. The first was IMPLICIT trust that I would NOT abuse that trust and the second was a desire for the "ultimate" orgasm. (Quick explanation: Orgasm as we all know is the RAPID release of built up sexual tension and frustration. SOOO, while it is ill advised for MALES- due to the EXTREMELY painful consequences- repeatedly bringing a FEMALE to the brink of orgasm but withholding it builds the level of tension and frustration to a level they might not otherwise be either able or WILLING to reach under "normal" circumstances. I therefor utilize "light" bondage.) I ALWAYS warn them in advance that they WILL call me all manner of things along the way; but in EVERY instance so far they have HAPPILY called me their "MARVELOUSLY perverted little bastard" (while wrapping themselves around and kissing me profusely!) or something akin to that. Said "ultimate orgasm" comes in two varieties. One is NUMEROUS orgasms in secession that can go on for several minutes; the OTHER is called "sensory overload" and is SO intense that it overwhelms their brain and knocks them unconscious for a few minutes! Every woman I've done this with so far regardless of which way she experienced it found it well worth the temporary "surrender" of her own will.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
The ladies who HAVE enjoyed this one night adventure with me in real life have CHOSEN to submit themselves to "my will" have done so for a couple of reasons. The first was IMPLICIT trust that I would NOT abuse that trust and the second was a desire for the "ultimate" orgasm. (Quick explanation: Orgasm as we all know is the RAPID release of built up sexual tension and frustration. SOOO, while it is ill advised for MALES- due to the EXTREMELY painful consequences- repeatedly bringing a FEMALE to the brink of orgasm but withholding it builds the level of tension and frustration to a level they might not otherwise be either able or WILLING to reach under "normal" circumstances. I therefor utilize "light" bondage.) I ALWAYS warn them in advance that they WILL call me all manner of things along the way; but in EVERY instance so far they have HAPPILY called me their "MARVELOUSLY perverted little bastard" (while wrapping themselves around and kissing me profusely!) or something akin to that. Said "ultimate orgasm" comes in two varieties. One is NUMEROUS orgasms in secession that can go on for several minutes; the OTHER is called "sensory overload" and is SO intense that it overwhelms their brain and knocks them unconscious for a few minutes! Every woman I've done this with so far regardless of which way she experienced it found it well worth the temporary "surrender" of her own will.

And you think the only way for a woman to achieve the ultimate orgasm or this sensory overload is to completely submit herself to another?

Because from experience, this is totally not the case. I enjoy role play and kinky stuff as much as anyone, but there's more than one way to achieve what you're describing. And while I'm sure the ladies in your company have shown appreciation for your attentions, it's not the only way.

And the scenario you've provided doesn't seem to focus on the pleasure of the woman. Seems more like a spectacle for your entertainment.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
For me, totally satisfying the lady I'm with GREATLY ADDS to my own enjoyment. But, feel free to assume what you please. Next, what part of they would NOT otherwise be capable of enduring that level of FRUSTRATION didn't you understand? I'm not saying that you might not have had fantastic experiences or marvelous orgasms under other conditions but don't presume to tell me about what has happened between me and others that you have never witnessed. As to the rest of what you assume, kindly go reread the OP.
The sad thing is, that rather than any CREATIVE responses all my little request SEEMS to be drawing is peanut gallery criticism, on a site DEDICATED TO EROTICA!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
For me, totally satisfying the lady I'm with GREATLY ADDS to my own enjoyment. But, feel free to assume what you please. Next, what part of they would NOT otherwise be capable of enduring that level of FRUSTRATION didn't you understand? I'm not saying that you might not have had fantastic experiences or marvelous orgasms under other conditions but don't presume to tell me about what has happened between me and others that you have never witnessed. As to the rest of what you assume, kindly go reread the OP.
The sad thing is, that rather than any CREATIVE responses all my little request SEEMS to be drawing is peanut gallery criticism, on a site DEDICATED TO EROTICA!

You're right, it's a site totally dedicated to erotica. We just wanted clarification on a few things, is all. It makes more sense when everyone understands what's going on. No need to CAPS me to death.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

And you think the only way for a woman to achieve the ultimate orgasm or this sensory overload is to completely submit herself to another?

Because from experience, this is totally not the case. I enjoy role play and kinky stuff as much as anyone, but there's more than one way to achieve what you're describing. And while I'm sure the ladies in your company have shown appreciation for your attentions, it's not the only way.

And the scenario you've provided doesn't seem to focus on the pleasure of the woman. Seems more like a spectacle for your entertainment.

Don't knock the Wardog, just sayin'. He's got mad skills "no one" has ever been privy to
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I give up. Might just as well ask for sexual creativity ...at the morgue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Did you ever think that it wasn't the question necessarily but how you asked you? Several members pointed out flaws they found in your posts, yet you persisted in advancing your own position and purported prowess in what could only be deemed an aggressive manner.

Subtly and seduction are often key elements of erotica and when the masses criticize it has been my experience that the op was in some fashion at the very least abrasive, and lets face it some times the pack smells bloods and pounces.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
And sometimes we wander onto a site like this and foolishly expect open mindedness and acceptance of others and instead find that we have evidently arrived too late; as THOSE folks have already left, because the site was taken over by an over abundance of narrow minded individuals thoroughly convinced of their own moral and intellectual superiority. In short, I threw the door WIDE open and said in effect, a woman has consented to "let you have your with her AND be cooperative" tell us what YOU would do. Rather than having ANYONE respond TO that I got one reply after another criticizing the concept! Yep, I guess I couldn't POSSIBLY be any more at fault. I wonder WHERE those folks who left about four years ago went? (I think I KNOW why they left!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Don't knock the Wardog, just sayin'. He's got mad skills "no one" has ever been privy to

While we are all "mad" in one way or another (the difference being to what bent and extent) I'm not so sure about the "mad skills". however, I HAVE been VERY adept at numerous things. Those who have chosen to TRUST me and "in" me haven't been disappointed, those haven't understood me have been many and vociferous. Welcome to the crowd.
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

While we are all "mad" in one way or another (the difference being to what bent and extent) I'm not so sure about the "mad skills". however, I HAVE been VERY adept at numerous things. Those who have chosen to TRUST me and "in" me haven't been disappointed, those haven't understood me have been many and vociferous. Welcome to the crowd.

I would like to THANK-YOU for the clarification on this SUBJECT. WHILE I appreciate your RESPONSE, I am SURE that you HAVE found may women to TRUST you. I NEVER had mentioned I UNDERSTAND you, ESPECIALLY seeing as I don't know YOU.

You're WELCOME to the crowd is very NICE and I would like to THANK-YOU.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
And sometimes we wander onto a site like this and foolishly expect open mindedness and acceptance of others and instead find that we have evidently arrived too late; as THOSE folks have already left, because the site was taken over by an over abundance of narrow minded individuals thoroughly convinced of their own moral and intellectual superiority. In short, I threw the door WIDE open and said in effect, a woman has consented to "let you have your with her AND be cooperative" tell us what YOU would do. Rather than having ANYONE respond TO that I got one reply after another criticizing the concept! Yep, I guess I couldn't POSSIBLY be any more at fault. I wonder WHERE those folks who left about four years ago went? (I think I KNOW why they left!)

OFF TOPIC:
I finally got it of who your writing style reminds me of!
Here is one guy who accused another member of plagiarism. He was so arrogant about it that was ridiculous. He was going on and on (he even tried to convince me how right he is through PM) that member that was accused of plagiarism, was actually with the story in one of the Lush competitions (meaning that site owner read it and Lush expert competition jury read it) , and that silly little duck (his avatar is a yellow bath duck in BDSM style) thought just because he got slight conection between story and one movie, he thought he is right.
anyway, your writing style reminds me of him big time. Here is his profile if you want to check him out smile

Grizzleebare: http://www.lushstories.com/grizzleebare
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I would like to THANK-YOU for the clarification on this SUBJECT. WHILE I appreciate your RESPONSE, I am SURE that you HAVE found may women to TRUST you. I NEVER had mentioned I UNDERSTAND you, ESPECIALLY seeing as I don't know YOU.

I DO wish this site had the eyes rolling, head shaking and shoulder shrugging icons; it would make some things around here MUCH easier. Still, thank you again, this time for helping to PROVE my point; to include your unconscious gaffe regarding the fact that NO we most certainly DO NOT know one another. Nor, should it be necessary to "understand" me, for you to understand simple written English.

Next, sorry, but I'm not interested in whom I might "remind some one of" that individual and I ARE NOT the same person (whomever it maybe.) In case you haven't noticed, I HAVEN'T "accused" anyone of anything. Go back and read this entire wasted effort of a thread. As I said before, I simply gave the people on this site an opportunity to utilize their own imaginations, there was NOTHING "abrasive" in my OP. But, there WERE several NEEDLESSLY abrasive responses to it. Why? Because a few individuals narrowed their focus (AND their minds) upon reading ONE word in the OP, locked in on THAT and went on the attack. From that instant on rather than ANYONE bothering to TRY thinking about the OP and letting their imaginations work and fantasies flow, instead I've been under nonstop attack for a wide range of irrelevancies and immaterialities. To include the MARVELOUSLY insulting wonder I quoted above. And STILL, it's supposedly MY fault for having the audacity not to kowtow to the "OBVIOUS moral and intellectual superiority" that so clearly surrounds me, sort of like a pack of dogs. ( A rather arrogant pack of dogs I might add.) Simply amazing. I find my self forced on the defensive by individuals who leave me no other alternative (aside from simply leaving the site as I'm clearly NOT welcome) and then being called "abrasive" and "confrontational" when I DO respond in my own defense. Nifty little "no win situation". (Insert shoulder shrug, eyes rolling and head shaking icons here.) You may now resume being judgmental.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

For fucks sakes Colin - you were very clever here.

What the fuck kind of username is Wardog?

Seriously though Colin... this is some low hanging fruit. It pretty much brushed the top of the grass blades.

Welcome to LushStories.com Wardog... this is how we bond.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Seriously though Colin... this is some low hanging fruit. It pretty much brushed the top of the grass blades.

I couldn't HELP myself. Please accept my most sincere APOLOGY.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Thanks for the welcome. As to your question, the answer is right there in my avatar. Die Tefel Hunden. The Devil Dog's (a nickname given to the US Marines in WWI by the Germans due to our ferocity in battle.aCjrZvv7pPRcr8Lg
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I couldn't HELP myself. Please accept my most sincere APOLOGY.

Shit happens, and we all have those days. Apology accepted.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Next, sorry, but I'm not interested in whom I might "remind some one of" that individual and I ARE NOT the same person (whomever it maybe.) In case you haven't noticed, I HAVEN'T "accused" anyone of anything. Go back and read this entire wasted effort of a thread. As I said before, I simply gave the people on this site an opportunity to utilize their own imaginations, there was NOTHING "abrasive" in my OP. But, there WERE several NEEDLESSLY abrasive responses to it. Why? Because a few individuals narrowed their focus (AND their minds) upon reading ONE word in the OP, locked in on THAT and went on the attack. From that instant on rather than ANYONE bothering to TRY thinking about the OP and letting their imaginations work and fantasies flow, instead I've been under nonstop attack for a wide range of irrelevancies and immaterialities. To include the MARVELOUSLY insulting wonder I quoted above. And STILL, it's supposedly MY fault for having the audacity not to kowtow to the "OBVIOUS moral and intellectual superiority" that so clearly surrounds me, sort of like a pack of dogs. ( A rather arrogant pack of dogs I might add.) Simply amazing. I find my self forced on the defensive by individuals who leave me no other alternative (aside from simply leaving the site as I'm clearly NOT welcome) and then being called "abrasive" and "confrontational" when I DO respond in my own defense. Nifty little "no win situation". (Insert shoulder shrug, eyes rolling and head shaking icons here.) You may now resume being judgmental.

Aww, don't be like that, I do believe in soulmates
..and we do have rolling eyes icon , very usefull little one
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She

Aww, don't be like that, I do believe in soulmates
..and we do have rolling eyes icon , very usefull little one

Hon. I'm just me being the only way I know how to be. Soulmates? OK, I'm not sure who you meant there but...
at any rate. LITTLE? I'm not as big as guy as Bob Lily (as much as I always WANTED to be) but I'm not exactly little either!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Hon. I'm just me being the only way I know how to be. Soulmates? OK, I'm not sure who you meant there but...
at any rate. LITTLE? I'm not as big as guy as Bob Lily (as much as I always WANTED to be) but I'm not exactly little either!

Hahaha, you made me laugh, and that definitely counts and as WMM correctly stated, this IS how we bond
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my screen name ALSO refers to something else. Ever read a book named "The Dogs of War"? The main character is a mercenary and to make a long story short; a single young woman has the hots for him but over hears him say that he prefers prostitutes, "Because, you know the price up front and with the others you're never really sure what they'll want." Emotional involvements are GREAT ...when they work. And, SUCK when they DON'T!
Lurker
0 likes
Wardog. I mean really. You make women sound like objects and you seem not to get how you sound. Yes, this is an erotica site but it is not a misogynist site. You speak about women as if we are empty vessels to fill your need on several threads. You must not like us very much.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Wardog. I mean really. You make women sound like objects and you seem not to get how you sound. Yes, this is an erotica site but it is not a misogynist site. You speak about women as if we are empty vessels to fill your need on several threads. You must not like us very much.

Actually, quite the opposite, as I'm sure you've learned by now. The premise to this post was that the lady in question has sufficient trust to put herself in the hands of and her body in the control of a man whose desire is to bring her as much pleasure as he possibly can. In short, I LOVE to watch a beautiful woman cum; if THAT makes me a misogynist, so be it.