what makes you a slut

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 23 years old I enjoy sex I've been around a little how many people do you have to sleep with to be considered at slut
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's not how many people, but how you act whith them that determines if you are a slut.(Not that being a slut is bad, you understand.)
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Yea I understand what you mean.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
it's not how many people, but how you act whith them that determines if you are a slut.(Not that being a slut is bad, you understand.)

I disagree.

How a person acts while being a slut or a prude - indicates only their level of skankiness or sophistication.

I've been a slut for most of my adult life, (although I've eased off the accelerator quite a bit the last decade) and while I've almost always been discreet...I can admit to exhibiting degrees of skankish rake, as well as charming rogue.

I'd say if you're banging upwards of 2 or more different people a month, you're venturing into slut territory. That'd be 20-25 different partners a year.

So, yeah, that's definite slutdom.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well My first reaction to this is why are you worried about it? I mean being a slut is not necessarily a bad thing. I happen to like sluts Myself. At least with a slut, you pretty much know where you stand. With a "good girl" you are always wondering if she likes you, if you are getting anywhere with her, if this is something that's going to last, etc. With a slut most of these questions are taken care of!

Now while it is true you have to be careful with a slut (who knows where she has been?) that same precaution should be universal. So that's not a concern.

My particular tastes run to the wild child side anyway so a slut works for Me. I like them adventuresome, a bit twisted, and up for anything. So bring them on! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really like the term slut(tthat being said my status is slut for lush didn't have nun)

it is like the term bitch..if you are assertive and confident in say business some people will call you a bitch

so if you enjoy sex and sleep with people you are a slut??

no..

even if you did hook up with random people why does that make you a slut

as long as you have safe sex and are honest with people

why is that slutty??

but to classify yourself as a slut for you LOVE sex is wrong

I adore sex I could have it several times a day

but I chose right now to be celibate

we don't need degrading labels as women to classify our sex drives

be proud of who and what you are!!

a lovely young woman who is normal
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I've been a slut for most of my adult life, (although I've eased off the accelerator quite a bit the last decade) and while I've almost always been discreet...I can admit to exhibiting degrees of skankish rake, as well as charming rogue.

I'd say if you're banging upwards of 2 or more different people a month, you're venturing into slut territory. That'd be 20-25 different partners a year.

So, yeah, that's definite slutdom.

I love the first part of your post, so similar to me, I class myself as a retired slut, your description, though, reminds me of Sheridan.
I was a bit surprised at the level you set for being a slut, at 2 per month that was almost virginal for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishful thinking on my part?
There is no 'tude like GeekItude!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I just think being a slut is a someone who is very sexually charged and it's open to most things which I don't see as a problem at all
Lurker
0 likes
I think that the word slut is society's way of putting people with high sex drives in a box. Some people have very low sex drives, what is the shameful name that is given to them? For the most part , it is just a case of people don't understand what it is like to have a high sex drive. If it is not like them, then it must be abnormal. Therefore shameful and lacking of self control are what and how these sluts are.
I don't feel shameful nor do I feel a lack of self control. I can say no, if I want to. But more importantly, I can say yes if I want to. Some people want to say yes and cannot. In my opinion they are the ones with the lack of self control.
So , those that say yes to their desires and are satisfied are described as sluts.
Wow, this could go on and on. Best thing to do is to be true to your self. If the word slut describes me then so be it. I'll be a slut, but not ashamed of my sex drive or who I have fun with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I think that the word slut is society's way of putting people with high sex drives in a box. Some people have very low sex drives, what is the shameful name that is given to them? For the most part , it is just a case of people don't understand what it is like to have a high sex drive. If it is not like them, then it must be abnormal. Therefore shameful and lacking of self control are what and how these sluts are.
I don't feel shameful nor do I feel a lack of self control. I can say no, if I want to. But more importantly, I can say yes if I want to. Some people want to say yes and cannot. In my opinion they are the ones with the lack of self control.
So , those that say yes to their desires and are satisfied are described as sluts.
Wow, this could go on and on. Best thing to do is to be true to your self. If the word slut describes me then so be it. I'll be a slut, but not ashamed of my sex drive or who I have fun with.

I think it's more to do with the number of partners and the length of time you're with them. I've never been a slut during a relationship but when I'm single watch out! Cruising areas, saunas, glory holes and dark rooms are all good for easy anonymous sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I luv sluts and I don't consider the word an insult but a compliment.UsIvZPT2Iht7bezc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would consider a slut to be someone who goes out looking for sex with a random stranger regularly without really looking to commit to any form of relationship (relationship here being defined as a typical relationship, a casual fuck buddie that you regularly see, or any form of friendship) Basically fuck and go.
Being slutty usually includes degrading or less conventional forms of sex now, although I think this started when girls lost respect for themselves and would do anything to get laid, rather than the actual acts being slutty so to speak. Some guys say they like slutty girls but I think in most cases they just like the idea that the girl is open to unconventional ideas rather than actually wanting a slut.

Thats just my interpretation anyway.