How old is too old?

last reply
64 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am 45, is that a little too old? Be completely honest! I just wonder if I'm too old to for any of my students to fantasize about? Ive always wondered.... Typo it said 45, I'm 49, does that change your opinion?
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly SexySoccerMom 45 isn't old at all. I bet your students do fantasize about you..
Lurker
0 likes
I believe most if not all of them do. Mmmm
Lurker
0 likes
To be in your 40 is the best age, my thoughts anyway....
You are as old as you feel…
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
45 puts you smack bang in the middle of the MILF sweet spot. Oh my...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O.M.G. you must be joking. I have seen your profile pics, none of my teachers were ever that good looking. If their not fantasizing about you they must not have gone through puberty yet. Either that or your one of them mean teachers that give a lot of home work. L.O.L.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What is too old? Me for starters.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Lurker
0 likes
45 is definitely not too old for anything, M'Lady is only a year younger than you and she still gets the eye from many a young man in their 20's.

You're only too old if you think you are, and seeing your profile shots, you are definitely still in the class of 'she's hot'
Lurker
0 likes
Now ay are you too old if I was your student I would fantasize about you every day and have trouble in your class because I would be staring at your sexy body the while time, you are a MILF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Strangerlyd
To be in your 40 is the best age, my thoughts anyway....
You are as old as you feel…

I could not agree more lyd. As a woman gets older it makes her do one of three things: (1) stop caring and lose it [but can always get it back if she wants but, IMHO, its better to stay healthy from the start])
(2) keep aware of how time is moving on so it is necessary to keep active and keep that figure as desirable as possible, or
(3) accept yourself for who you are, and perhaps, do more exercise to keep yourself fit/healthy. Activity is not just a body tightener but it keeps you healthy and keeps your confidence up. So taking care of yourself is what many women, at 30 and up, do.
But the key, to me anyway, is that being an older woman (35 years maturity level) is the best time of a woman's life because she sees the necessity to stay healthy, which is very becoming in any lady, but also makes you keep fit yet natural; and, time also makes a woman wise, and believe me gents, these ladies are a lot smarter than some of us think. That wisdom expands into the imagination, including the erotic imagination and not only does it keep a woman learning new ways to attract a man but to make him glad he did take the leap with her. In short, she is better in the sack because she is better in the head. She is better overall because she has experience and watches for every little thing that keeps what she's got working....yo sabe?
The sexiest women I have known are almost always older women.
As for lusting over your teacher, yes, of course, young men lust after their teachers. In fact, in the school yard, they had an expression when I was younger that is crude but makes my point: "She wants it." It was the boys way of letting each other know that this woman still wants to be desirable.
Perhaps (lol) they meant a little more than that, but that is not the question here: it is, Is a 45 year old still lusted over and my answer is: if she wants to be and tries to be, she will be.
0 likes
My wife still looks pretty hot and she's older than you. Not sure if her students (she teaches in a university) fantasize about her or not but I wouldn't blame them. I don't recall fantasizing about teachers but definitely did about some other older women. Used to babysit for a family across the street and the wife was not the most modest of women and had a body to die for.
Lurker
0 likes
Age is a state of mind. Your in the prime of your life enjoy every second of it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lex, How dare you say "Am I too Old". Your at the perfect age where you will be getting attention from both directions. Relish in your new found freedom and enjoy life my dear. You are so much more that "Just a Soccer Mom"

I've looked at your pics on your profile and I see nothing but a beautiful and sexy woman.

Besides, if you are too old, then I'm way over the hill and gaining speed on the downhill descent . I am not ready for that...... LOL
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No such thing as too old... it's all about attitude and personality!
Classified
0 likes
When the bones start to show through!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
I am a firm believe that age is just a number.
But to answer your question no 49 is not too old to have fantasies about smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not even...get 'em while you are HOT smile
Lurker
0 likes
Hardly old, just warming up ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 47 I feel I am JUST right..lol ;)
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

let me feel, i'll bet you are just perfect
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 46 and feel I'm just right..smile
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serious?!?! Not only are your male students ( and I would suspect possibly one or two females as well ) fantasizing about you, I can guarantee a few of their dads are as well. I'll bet you get outstanding father participation during parent/teacher conferences.

If I had you as a teacher I would be misbehaving ALL the time in hopes of staying after class with you!! You are a very well put together woman. The definition of MILF!!!!!! Whatever you're doing to stay in shape...keep it up....it's working for you!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hell no it's not! Remember, guys are stimulated visually, so do you best to stay in shape. An older woman with a hard body so much more of a turn on than a young one. It shows she cares about herself and her lover to make the required maintenance trips to the gym. You don't have to be a bikini model, but make an effort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been a young man of that age if you were my teacher I would definitly fantasize about you.Hell if I weren't involved I'd fantasize aabout you now lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Agreed. smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't know but I fervently hope I'm not there yet.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySoccerMom
I am 45, is that a little too old? Be completely honest! I just wonder if I'm too old to for any of my students to fantasize about? Ive always wondered.... Typo it said 45, I'm 49, does that change your opinion?

I had a 59 year old girl friend, one year. She was young at heart and would be as aggressive as I was in bed. I also had a 74 year old boy friend. Age isn't a problem with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like an older lady (I'm 35). Always have. I would fantasize about you for sure if i was your student.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by SexySoccerMom

You are fucking kidding, Right? You are at that magic age where both the young guy and older gents lust after you. As an 18 year old, I would have given up my right nut for a peek at your boobs. Now as an old guy, you would be at the younger limit of my desire.

Having said that, everyone has their own idea of what is sexy. If you are not who someone might desire, oh well. There are other that do think you are hot.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon