Never Had an Orgasm

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in my early twenties and I'm a lesbian. I have this girlfriend of 3 years and I'm not okay in the bedroom department. I mean, I was the one who literally took her virginity (tore her hymen in other words) and other than that painful first time of hers, sex with me was fantastic (her own words). Problem is my hymen is still intact and I never lubricate that's why it's painful everytime she touches me down there. Her solution was to never try to fuck me again and after that sex was always all about her which leaves me frustrated. Is something wrong with me?
Lurker
0 likes
First off, love the name smile

And on to my opinion of the problem. I think the problem is her, actually. I'd advise talking with her, see if you can sort it out. She might be afraid of hurting you. The reason you don't lubricate (did you lubricate before?) could be anxiety, though I'm no expert non-lubrication problems, not being a female and all, but I suppose it could be.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks GingerKitty. smile she doesn't wanna talk about sex. don't get me wrong, I love her but she doesn't want me to talk about it if she's not in the mood. heck, I sound like I'm blaming her. lol. but I'll keep your advice in mind and my anxiety in check. :))
0 likes
you still have a hymen after using tampons??

how about a vibrator penis shape that you both use to deflower you

she can use the vibrating tip to bring you to orgasm

and then the shape to..ahhh you know

plus it will hurt less

hope it works