Guys in panties

last reply
32 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay ladies, I want to hear your feedback, what do you think about when guys wear panties? be honest, good or bad. And what about when they cum with them around their cock. or even your bra?

KJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get why men like to..i mean women's underwear are soft silky and pretty

but it doesn't do anything sexually for me

I want a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman

but that is just me

I don't think any less of a man that likes to wear women's things

it is just not a turn on for me
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hornykj831
Okay ladies, I want to hear your feedback, what do you think about when guys wear panties? be honest, good or bad. And what about when they cum with them around their cock. or even your bra?

KJ

1. Total turnoff for me. Just not my thing.
2. Love to see my guy stroking his cock with my panties. Mmmm...love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

1. Total turnoff for me. Just not my thing.
2. Love to see my guy stroking his cock with my panties. Mmmm...love it!

I feel same way.

And if he is gonna wear my panties and stretch them out, he better buy me new ones!!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the responses so far. Very insightful. Keep them coming.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It's not my thing. I would not be turned on by that at all.

To each is own.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I agree with the CurlyGirly.

I'm not into guys wearing my panties, but I don't mind him jacking off while they're wrapped around his cock. I also don't mind giving him a handjob or a blowjob with them tossed around his cock.

As far as my bras go, yeah...he can stay away from those too unless he's taking them off of me or playing with/kissing/sucking/licking my breasts and nips through them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have absoultely no issue with a guy wearing girls panties, they are under his "street" clothes, so who really knows or cares except him?
If it makles him feel good, why not? it's not illegal, immoral, or fattening!
My husband wears silk and satin panties that I bought for him, I like the look, and he likes the feel. So, who is it bothering? No one.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with the other ladies on this one. Wearing my panties not sexy total turn off.... I get the attraction; I just don't find it attractive. Stroking his cock with my panties total turn on and there is something about watching him slide my panties off and bringing them to his nose that drives me crazy. Kind of like he can’t get enough of me, wearing my panties is like he wants to be me.
Like Grandma always said “It takes all kinds”.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy wearing women's undies would not turn me on.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm removing "pick up a girl while wearing women's panties" from my bucket list.
Lurker
0 likes
If you ever put on a pr of his clean undies you would understand why he want to wear something smooth and silky around his cock. They don't make mens undies smooth and silky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I get why men like to..i mean women's underwear are soft silky and pretty

but it doesn't do anything sexually for me

I want a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman

but that is just me

I don't think any less of a man that likes to wear women's things

it is just not a turn on for me

Aw darn, I do SUCH a cute lil dance in 'em! And here I was hoping to audition for ya; another fantasy and life long dream shot all to Hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
If you ever put on a pr of his clean undies you would understand why he want to wear something smooth and silky around his cock. They don't make mens undies smooth and silky.

Yes they do. I had a pair of silk boxers a few years ago, I hated them, I thought I was rustling when I walked.
There are plenty of firms that make silk boxers, briefs, trunks etc for men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now that is sexy!...silky boxers...see you can be silky sexy and manly!!

but again I get it why you like them

women's items are soooo pretty!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
If I saw my guy wearing my panties, There is no doubt I would collapse on the floor laughing.JiHM7PHgKk1zxMow

Don't have a problem with him wrapping them around his cock when stroking himself... I just don't want to see him IN them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

If I saw my guy wearing my panties, There is no doubt I would collapse on the floor laughing.XvFdBl2aZJIgHsOo

Don't have a problem with him wrapping them around his cock when stroking himself... I just don't want to see him IN them.

Or wearing them on his head, and running around the front yard naked!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

If I saw my guy wearing my panties, There is no doubt I would collapse on the floor laughing.wdtxGad8twMnjAT9

Just hang on there a minute miss .. I sent you a picture of me in my favourite pink frilly and lacy ones and you said I looked bloody sexy! you did not rotfl that I am aware of ..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Just hang on there a minute miss .. I sent you a picture of me in my favourite pink frilly and lacy ones and you said I looked bloody sexy! you did not rotfl that I am aware of ..

Noooooo J, I said the pink frilly and lacy panties looked sexy, not YOU! and I did actually rotfl, you just thought I had ended the call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm surprised by the lack of support thus far. OK, I know it's not everybody's cup of tea...different strokes and all that, but come on you ladies who say you like this sort of thing...where are you?

Clearly I do like to wear them and my wife even buys them for me. They certainly feel great on and as a number of the ladies have intimated stroking oneself with them is hot (as is stroking oneself through them while wearing), but not as hot as having my woman do it for me...now that is a whole different feeling!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would rather see him in silk boxers smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9

Actually, men's boxers are quite comfy. I buy them at Target in like the biggest size they have and roll them up and wear them to sleep.

Then again, that's not how they're meant to be worn, so you're probably correct.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bi, and I like to wear panties when masturbating with a dildo, can get it in deep, and the panties keep it there and feels great.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone for your input. THis is good to know.
Lurker
0 likes
A guy in silk boxers, yeah

A guy in girls undies, A BIG NO NO
Lurker
0 likes
My husband used to wear my panties and sometimes my bra. Then it was some other clothing.

I got him his own and he loves it.

I like seeing him get a hard on just from wearing a thong or silky panties.
He knows he is only allowed to touch me when he isn't wearing them.
So it leads to expectations.

It is the least I can do for any person I love.

Quote by hornykj831

KJ
Lurker
0 likes

It's okay. I'm a doctor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little bit of a turn on actually.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer men who are "men". Effeminate, not much. Though I love them as friends smile
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."