Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LELO are giving away a $600 prize pack this week - finish the sentence competition!

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Details can be found here: http://www.lelo.com/news/romantic-gift-ideas-for-her-from-him

GIVEAWAY CONTEST: SHARE PLEASURE WITH LELO

So we’ve showed you ours, now you can show us yours; tell us how you share pleasure, and who you share it with and win a LELO gift pack full of awesome LELO items worth over 600USD just by submitting your answer to the following:

‘My simplest pleasure is ______’

Put your answer in the comments section below and we’ll announce the winners in the week December 23rd, 2013 – so get involved for your chance to win!

At the start of next week we will pick the best answer out of all three questions and the winner gets a fab prize over $600 - a Sussurra Kimono, a toy of your choice (except Luxe) a candle and a LELO anniversary book.
Lurker
0 likes
"My simplest pleasure is... Hers..."

xx SF
0 likes
my simplest pleasure is... laughter

free sexy and always a pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My simplest pleasure is to feel those butterflies in my stomach any time I think of her, hear her voice, see her face, or crave her touch.

My simplest pleasure is her.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Matriarch
0 likes
I think the idea is you post your answers on their Facebook page, or you're not going to win the Kimono!