Bidet....yes? no?

last reply
29 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever used a bidet, and what are your thoughts on them? Question is for both females and males. There is one in our new house and I'm not sure on if i want to keep it or get rid of it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would keep it just so I could tell people I don't like that it is a drinking fountain with the best filtration technology developed in Europe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG. The bloody French. Their sanctimoneous concern about pussy cleaniness. ffs! Musty smelling quims are gorgeous!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by pentup47
OMG. The bloody French. Their sanctimoneous concern about pussy cleaniness. ffs! Musty smelling quims are gorgeous!

Bidets aren't for normal smells. They are for piss flaps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In 50 years time you might think differently - Bidets definitely become more useful the older you get.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Larry2013
Have you ever used a bidet, and what are your thoughts on them? Question is for both females and males. There is one in our new house and I'm not sure on if i want to keep it or get rid of it.

Yes I've used them, they're very hygenic. I.d keep it and use it.
0 likes
I would love to have one

I mean you can clean your areas after certain activities and be all fresh and divine again

love them

especially the ones with warm water

ooo weee...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I like them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, bidet is a basic hygiene tool in my area.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them, so much easier to keep up with your hygiene needs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I would keep it just so I could tell people I don't like that it is a drinking fountain with the best filtration technology developed in Europe.

Seriously now!!! Hahahahaha!! biggrin silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Seriously now!!! Hahahahaha!! biggrin silly
Lurker
0 likes
I'd definitely get shut of it,,,,,Then replace it with a Sybian!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most Eastern civilizations (Yes, I am Middle Eastern) use some form of washing tool after toilet use. It's kinda ironic because the Bidet is a French invention, yet it is more popular in Eastern countries than in France.

Read here for further details: the-vu.com/2010/12/wash-don%E2%80%99t-wipe-your-butt/

add www. to the link.

And most westerns I've talked with about this matter automatically think that we use it instead of toilet papers, that's entirely not true. We use bidet AND toilet papers, they are used hand to hand and toilet papers are used for drying down there too. We use it after taking a dump and ladies also use it to wash the vagina after peeing as well. I personally wash my penis after peeing as well, but not with a bidet, I just put some water on toilet paper and sometime with very little soap, any woman offering me a blowjob deserves a clean penis after all lol. And no, a daily shower isn't enough for that since it's not possible to take a shower after every time you use the toilet.

I've dated an American woman once and when she went to my place she asked me what's the other "chair" for in the toilet *faceplam* , the idea of doing anal and cunnilingus with her became so unappealing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely yes. I put one in when I put an extension on the house with a new bathroom. Tyhe bidet gets used as much as the toilet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But why would you need a drinking fountain when the urinals have those big mints in them?????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
they were standard in a very low budget hotel I stayed at in Italy and I used it once just to say I did, needless to say I do not feel the need to ever spend the money to own one myself. That said, if it came with your house you may as well keep it. I was surprised to see on in my low budget hotel because they are associated with wealth and status here in the states so having one in your house is kinda impressive!!

Click The Pic
Lurker
0 likes
It's rare you would see one in someone's bathroom in Australia. I've never used one but I can see the logic in their purpose.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Putting a bidet in the bed of my pick up truck, so I can be fresh after a hard day of muddin'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Putting a bidet in the bed of my pick up truck, so I can be fresh after a hard day of muddin'.

I'm guessing you're not fond of the idea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean they are not for washing your feet?

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
It's rare you would see one in someone's bathroom in Australia. I've never used one but I can see the logic in their purpose.

Bidets are fine. I don't see any here in the States, but I've given my heinie a few rinses in Europe before.

I was thinking of marketing a portable fold up bidet that you can hook up to any outside water spicket. Maybe one with a pump so you can use creek water when you're camping in the woods. Would y'all buy one?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Bidets are fine. I don't see any here in the States, but I've given my heinie a few rinses in Europe before.

I was thinking of marketing a portable fold up bidet that you can hook up to any outside water spicket. Maybe one with a pump so you can use creek water when you're camping in the woods. Would y'all buy one?

I could positively say I wouldn't buy one Buz however I would take one if you were giving them for free. Would be an excellent conversation piece for my bar area. What do you say?
Lurker
0 likes
On a trip, my girls and I stayed at an upscale hotel which had one in the bath. Needless to say, the girls fell in love with it as it was much easier for them to fully clean themselves.

I'm looking at how I can shuffle things in my bathroom in the house to fit one in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen plenty of Bidet's in the states. I love a bidet.... It saves on waste (pun intended), so you don't have to use tissue or wipes. It's a sure way to feel fresh and CLEAN.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There are these amazing bidet style toilets I've used at upscale places where there's a remote touch screen on the wall and you can specially program it to do different things. The seats warm for you, you can program gentle rhythmic pulsations with the water, stronger ones, swirly anal ones. Then it blows warm air to dry you up.

They are sooo amazing. And kind of a turn on too.

I want one.
Lurker
0 likes
I've used one, would like one but haven't the space for one. If you have a better use for the space and don't like the bidet then the decision is made.
Lurker
0 likes
My family live in the Middle East and all of the bathrooms but one have a bidet. I must say I really enjoy them. They are a nice way to make sure that you're really clean after going to the loo. Plus, I have to confess that a well aimed jet can be a very stimulating means of masturbating. Additionally if you turn around and position yourself just right. Its a great way to have a refreshing enema, either purely for the pleasure it gives, or maybe in preparation of fun to come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think a bidet is very hygienic, it doesn't matter who or why it was invented.

ladies there is great pleasure derived from this little thing. if, like me, you are into pee play this thing squirts water on your clitand really feels good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have it used extensively while in Europe. It’s easy to understand its great use and function. If you think about it, it should be a necessity. It quickly cleans in a way that you could never do unless you hop in the shower. It’s somewhat incredible that hasn't caught up (although there are) here in the US. Newer standalone units have several controls for the flow of water, some can even blow warm air… you’re never leave it.

Most people still do use the paper, they just further clean (properly?) into the bidet.

Hardware and some dept. stores also carry small attachment for the existing toilet so to… aahhhh bellissimo!

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.