Story idea for a good writer

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've never written a story, and don't really have a drive to do so. But I may have to try eventually if I can't get a good writer to pick up this idea.

A husband who enjoys watching his exhibitionist wife do her thing takes her shoe shopping at the mall in a shortish skirt or dress with no panties. Doesn't have to be anything super tight or super short. A nice, sexy sundress might be okay. Or something a bit dressier so she could be in stockings and garters even. Definitely some type of sexier shoes, even though she could be trying them on. Love the idea of those ones than wrap around the calves for this situation! MMM. She could possibly have her arm in a sling or even just have some type of wrap on it so that she would need a bit of extra assistance!

She would definitely be shaven or at least trimmed up in some sexy way. And her pussy would definitely come into view of both the salesperson and/or other shoppers at some point.

Hubby could either be watching from a distance, sitting across from her, or browsing around the store apparently on his own there.

As for the salesperson, could either be a younger, sexually inexperienced guy or possibly a sexy, more experienced saleslady. One who has seen this type of thing before and immediately recognizes the situation for what it is! And who might be willing to play along or even make the situation more memorable for both the shopper and her hubby.

I don't think the situation should evolve into full on sex right then and there because that is too predictable. It could involve only seeing and flirting, or better yet, some light, seductive touching and arousing talk and interaction in the case of the saleslady.

Could go lots of different ways, but I think the potential is there for a very arousing story. Thoughts?
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'm pretty sure that topic's been covered more than once... I know of someone who has something along those lines just about ready to post as well...

Could be a hot wee tale though and of course, anyone could still give it their own interpretation...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You might end up having to do it yourself.

I got interested some years ago in the concept of wagering with stakes other than money. The premise seemed an interesting one to pursue. There are so many directions it can go, so many ways characters can react to the experience, and so many impacts that could occur in terms of the characters life and relationships. I ended up writing a whole series of stories on that premise.

But the point is that I went looking for stories that already existed based on that premise, and found almost nothing that was done well (one great exception that is very, very well done is here at lush - visioneer's story Lucia Makes a Bet). But I finally came to the conclusion that it really was a matter that if I wanted it done right I had to do it myself.

Maybe that will end up being the case with you. I'm not into upskirt stuff, but within that context your idea seems like a good one and perhaps you should try writing it. No one knows the story you want to tell better than you.
Lurker
0 likes
Bump! Really think this could be a hot story if written well.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I'm pretty sure that topic's been covered more than once... I know of someone who has something along those lines just about ready to post as well...

Could be a hot wee tale though and of course, anyone could still give it their own interpretation...

Do you need new shoes?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Do you need new shoes?

How is this even a question?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
How is this even a question?

A sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You've developed it thus far. Why not take it all the way? You may surprise yourself.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sunbathing in the garden
Express Delivery
Stuck in a lift
A Jolly night out
taxi.......
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Frank

A sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.

well played, lol!

Rarely is there a question that involves new shoes that is answered with a no