This sucks

last reply
66 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly, if you say your mouth I will personally come over and beat you up for lack of originality.

This is about the things that don't drive you into a rage but they sort of irritate you and annoy you.

My own nose. I have a sensitive sense of smell.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not into pain, but IF that avatar comes CLOSE, it would be worth it! LOL

MORONS who have to whip around a corner to get in front of you to drive 20 mph!
Lurker
0 likes
Vacuum Cleaners... They suck.

Edit: I hate rudeness of all kinds.
Lurker
0 likes
Stupid people. The world is full of them sadly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Stupid people. The world is full of them sadly

Yes I agree.

People who cut you off in traffic and then give you the middle finger.
Lurker
0 likes
Entering a sale to find they don't have your size left.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by licquid
Entering a sale to find they don't have your size left.

Yes especially when the only sizes on sale are not for real sized people.
Lurker
0 likes
Going home with your take out order and it isn't even yours.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Trying to buy larger sized shoes that no shops have in stock.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
People who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions... EVEN after it is pointed out to them that they are wrong, still they make excuses...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
people who lie

especially to themselves
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
0 likes
Since traffic sins seem to figure highly on here, people who streak past you as you're approaching a red light, only to have to slam on their brakes to stop in time -- letting you pass them as you calmly slow down to a stop.

Having a shoe size that's so f---ing common that it is the first to sell out in a sale.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dean63

They look at you strangely, in disbelief, referring you to the internet!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People who are inconsiderate of others.
Lurker
0 likes
Those who put others down and think they're better than everyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
People who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions... EVEN after it is pointed out to them that they are wrong, still they make excuses...

Amen!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People who not only don't know but don't even know they don't know, and insist they do!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Pretty much all are good so far and I agree. Well, except for the shoes. I buy white walking shoes so I don't care.

Tail gaiters really piss me off.

I drive the speed limit max in the right lane and they'll ride my ass when 2 lanes are available to pass. I've been known to slow to 35 on the freeway before they'll go around. When they do they're pissed at me and I just smile broadly and give them the finger. I have been known to put my brakes on and send them into a frenzy. That really pisses them off and I don't do it when other cars are around. I won't if there are passengers in either car.

At 60 MPH your car travels 88 feet in one second. Most peoples reaction time is 1/2 to 3/4 of a second so your car has gone 44 to 66 feet before your foot even touches the brake. this is ignorance on a level that should not be allowed to breed back into the human species.

They are threatening my family and my safety so I do not care if they crash and burn.

I think tail gaiters should have to spend time wiping up the blood from crashes that this caused.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
It sucks when technology just doesn't want to work, I don't know if you are referring to that or not, but it does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
Pretty much all are good so far and I agree. Well, except for the shoes. I buy white walking shoes so I don't care.

Tail gaiters really piss me off.

I drive the speed limit max in the right lane and they'll ride my ass when 2 lanes are available to pass. I've been known to slow to 35 on the freeway before they'll go around. When they do they're pissed at me and I just smile broadly and give them the finger. I have been known to put my brakes on and send them into a frenzy. That really pisses them off and I don't do it when other cars are around. I won't if there are passengers in either car.

At 60 MPH your car travels 88 feet in one second. Most peoples reaction time is 1/2 to 3/4 of a second so your car has gone 44 to 66 feet before your foot even touches the brake. this is ignorance on a level that should not be allowed to breed back into the human species.

They are threatening my family and my safety so I do not care if they crash and burn.

I think tail gaiters should have to spend time wiping up the blood from crashes that this caused.

Living in the heavily congested Northeast corridor of our great country, I have lived this a thousand time Daddy....as for your saying that these tailgaters "should not be allowed to breed back into the human species," you had me on the floor laughing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aidin

Living in the heavily congested Northeast corridor of our great country, I have lived this a thousand time Daddy....as for your saying that these tailgaters "should not be allowed to breed back into the human species," you had me on the floor laughing.

Me too. I laughed hard at that.

People who stand in line when the menu board is clearly visible and then decide when they get to the counter to look at it. But not only that. They ask a gazillion questions and then ruminate when they have had 5 to 10 minutes to peruse the menu. Some of us have lives to live. The only consolation is now the entire line is in synchronicity and we roll our eyes and shake our heads in unison as we bond over your lack of consideration.
Lurker
0 likes
The rules set upon me and which I go by due to upbringing that are outdated.

Breaking the link one at a time to form a stronger chain at the moment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are many, the main one at the moment are those drivers who do not realize that the shift next to your steering wheel let's the rest of us know which way in the fuck you are going.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I hate it when people refer to their phone as iphone.

"Oh, I'll take a photo with my iphone", or "I'll send you the address from my iphone". Its a PHONE!! I dont give a fuck if its an iphone. They are shit anyway...lmao
Head Nurse
0 likes
Call lights

Also: patients constantly seeking pain meds. If you really are having pain that's an 8/10, I'm guessing you wouldn't be laughing on the phone, and no, I'm not going to give you more dilaudid when you are already slurring your words.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Federal governments.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dean63

Truth. Do you know how hard it is to find heels in a wonens 12!? For my running shoes i need a 13. After being told I had "drag queen feet" I was directed to the Internet... Again. The didn't even have the men's size that corresponds available (11.5)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Truth. Do you know how hard it is to find heels in a wonens 12!? For my running shoes i need a 13. After being told I had "drag queen feet" I was directed to the Internet... Again. The didn't even have the men's size that corresponds available (11.5)

Girl, I feel your pain. I have canoes for feet. Entire families take turns riding on them.

To people who litter. You do realize that someone has to pick that up?
Lurker
0 likes
Other girls who act like Queen Bee thinking they're in control of others around them, and get aggressive if you don't go along with them.8AOuwmTGGHSmO4Eb
Lurker
0 likes
guys in a rush, how weak is that? let's skip it okay?