Nude Photos on your phone

last reply
47 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a recent survey, 9% of American men admitted to keeping naked photos of others on their phones – and 7% store naked photos of themselves. For women, the numbers are less than half as much, but still significant: 3% of women surveyed admit to storing nude photos of themselves on their phones.

So fess up- How many of you have naked pics of your (or someone else that you know) naughty bits on your phone RIGHT NOW?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 9% and even less for women? That number seems much lower than I would have guessed. Interesting.

Can't say that I have any naughty bits on my phone RIGHT NOW but I certainly was guilty of it in the past. Some were of me of course but most of them were of men sending me pics of themselves in one form or another. And in some cases, a video or two...or three...or... smile I've deleted them for one reason or another. I guess I was part of the 3%. Good to know.
Head Nurse
0 likes
seems a bit low. most people I know have a few stashed in an app like Keepsafe.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oh god... the percentage is that small? Yeah, I have naked photos of myself as well as a couple of different guys on my phone. My phone is password protected though so it's fairly safe. I definitely don't save everything, but some of the pics (and vids) are so good, I just can't part with them. I still like to sneak peaks sometimes and reminisce.
Lurker
0 likes
What's a phome?
Lurker
0 likes
I had pics of myself as well as Girlfriends & Boyfriends
Matriarch
0 likes
True story. A friend of mine used her work iPhone, to record herself and boyfriend, screwing.

Unfortuntely...out of the blue, she was sacked (she later won the unfair dismissal claim). They confiscated her laptop, phone, everything, minutes after she opened the email. The IT Dept was given orders not to allow her to touch any of her work equipment. They copped a good eyeful when going through the contents of her phone.

So, it's a very good idea to NOT use your WORK phone for anything of this nature! I also lock my phone, like Ashleigh does. I don't want any of my private texts, pictures etc, falling into the wrong hands. They'll have to format the phone if they ever want to use it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a video on my phone of a man stripping for me. I can't say I have naked pictures of myself or guys though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any on my phone but my computer has loads of naked pics!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally use my phone to talk to people
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Nope I don't have any on my phone
Lurker
0 likes
Having nude photos on your phone is not very smart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to, then I realized how incredibly risky it was even with a locked phone. Now when I get such photos they only stay there for a very short period of time before going into the vault.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
took a couple with my phone and sent them to a friend, then deleted. Got a couple back from her too, but i emailed them to myself so i could save them in a much safer environment.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by nicola
True story. A friend of mine used her work iPhone, to record herself and boyfriend, screwing.

Unfortuntely...out of the blue, she was sacked (she later won the unfair dismissal claim). They confiscated her laptop, phone, everything, minutes after she opened the email. The IT Dept was given orders not to allow her to touch any of her work equipment. They copped a good eyeful when going through the contents of her phone.

So, it's a very good idea to NOT use your WORK phone for anything of this nature! I also lock my phone, like Ashleigh does. I don't want any of my private texts, pictures etc, falling into the wrong hands. They'll have to format the phone if they ever want to use it.

One answer is only to record while being 'taken' from behind, and not in front of a mirror.
Good excuse for using an exes name as well.
Use your bosses name. Implication will guarantee cover up, or at least entertain you.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Any pictures that I think shouldn't be seen by anyone else goes straight into a locked vault.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have photos of my wife with me and other guys on my phone.

A few years a go I was on a course with my manager from work during the morning I got a message from work saying they were trying to get hold of my manager. In the break I told him about the message he said he had left his phone at home and asked to borrow mine. I didn't think twice and just handed him my phone.

When we went to lunch my manager gave me back my phone he seemed a bit embarrassed but I didn't think much of it at the time. A little later in the day I checked my phone and I decided to look at some of my photos when I opened the photo viewer a photo of my wife sucking me whilst she was being fucked by a friend came up. Now I always close my albums down just in case so I knew my manager had been looking at my photos. The photos on my phone range from my wife topless to her being DPed by me and a friend.

A lot of the same type of photos are in our albums here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Locksley
In a recent survey, 9% of American men admitted to keeping naked photos of others on their phones – and 7% store naked photos of themselves. For women, the numbers are less than half as much, but still significant: 3% of women surveyed admit to storing nude photos of themselves on their phones.

Admitted - That the key word... im sure the number is higher, but alot of people wont admit they keep photos of themselves or others
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to delete the pics once I've had my fun with them
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have to say, those numbers were a bit of a surprise to me too. Im sure the numbers would be much higher if the survey was conducted among the lush populous..

Im not going to admit or deny anything though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I'm one of those guys. Crotch shots of previous partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty as charged... I have had photos on my phone of individuals in the past as well as the occasional cheeky photo of myself on there... Is there anything on my phone now? Well yes, but I appreciate a photo of myself in undies! Sharing photos is erotic, whether during sexting or just to tease a partner from a distance. I've received risque videos and photos as well as having asked for them- I'm not going to refuse a show of a friends' hot muscled bod am I? And a treat peek of a friends' hard nipples through her tshirt is a sexy surprise... You have to keep things secure though and respect the privacy of the person with their trust to share that with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had in the past but then i moved into a house with a couple of people who like to look at whatever is on my phone So i deleted them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got plenty of both type pics on my phone so gotta be careful around the kiddies and old folks lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!