Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your most memorable sexual experience?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'd been living in India for a couple of months, and it was the second time after I got back! The first time was a bit "holy moley, I've missed you, nomnomnom," but the second time was "I love you, never leave me again!"
Lurker
0 likes
My most memorable sex experience would be prom night, the night I lost my virginity to my prom date's father.
Lurker
0 likes
THE FIRST TIME I WAS INTRODUCED TO AMILD BDSM GANGBANG. MY PUSSY WAS SPANKED BY LEATHER BELTS AND I FLOODED ORGASMS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been a few but I can never get the time I was with a very sex man pool side and we spent hours together in a rain storm. So hot enjoying each other as the rain fell on us. Was so hot and erotic, I get wet every time I think of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was taken to a rest area and got the holy hell fucked out of me, was quite an experience, could barely walk for 3 days...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My most memorable sex experience would be prom night, the night I lost my virginity to my prom date's father.

^^^ If you don't mind me asking, could you PLEASE write a story about that experience?

I would say my first time would be the most memorable as it was fairly pleasant unlike most people's.

Lurker
0 likes
My first time with my love