Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies: what perspective do you like erotic stories to be written in?

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
More specially, what perspective do you feel resonates more strongly to you? do you get more excited when it's based on your perspective or the males?

thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't really matter to me. What does matter is quality writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't matter, as long as it's written well and I can follow what's going on in the story.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I like both as long as its done well
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like second perspective when it's done right. I know this guy who does stories, and they're in second perspective.

I think this one's pretty well written, involved, to say the least.
Lurker
0 likes
I like any perspective as long as the story is good and well written.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm terribly fond of 1st person, present tense for shorts. 1st person past for longer works. Third is good for multifaceted pieces that need to go between characters. 3rd person present is odd - too many "s" endings. 2nd is just something I don't like, it's strange.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Perspective is less important, to me, than the flow, the writing, and the grammar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both as well, each have their own perks/advantages but as long as the story is written well it doesn't matter. I do also like reading in the 3rd person so you, as the reader, can get both perspectives and I find it helps understand the characters faster. I have also seen some people alternate between her view to his view which I find also works. It mainly depends what view your strongest at writing because it doesn't matter what view it's in if the story itself is shit.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

0 likes
It depends. I like the male perspective. I really do.
I also like details and more about the emotions and "why" they feel this or that way.

I also like to write in first person. First person is a journey, even if it limts a little. When I am reading, it can be especially involving to look through another person's eyes and point of view as if it is you.

I read my first Lush story and it was written first person from the female perspective. I was surprised the author was a male, and impressed that he had pulled that off so well that it fooled me. The only sign was the "thong" undies, lol, and I know that could still be male or female.

I actually like BOTH perspectives.

When my boyfriend and I get inspired to write, we write in first person together. He is the first person I have successfully been able to write with and the story is meant to flip-flop from male perspective to the female perspective and back and forth as if each tell the tale from their vantage in chronilogical order of events as they unfold to reveal each point of view. It has worked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Male or female POV makes no difference to me whether it is written by either gender as long as it is done right. Good writing always trumps format.