Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like hardcore,different,weird kinda sex girls/guys.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok just want to know girls,guys it will help me with future story ideas,and what new creative stuff I can add.And I don't wanna hear the basic stuff.Maybe something different like a position your partner has you in that you never did before but are used to now,or maybe a way they might eat you out,or suck you.
What kinda things do you like doing to the person your having sex with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some recent things that come to mind are smothering his face with titties as he was kneeling doing Christmas tree lights then being thrown over the back of a couch and vaginally fingered aggressively and cumming several times. Watching his whole body shake as he was cumming while I fucked his ass with my largest black strap on cock doggie style grabbing his hips for leverage. Then there's being fucked with a nubby glass dildo while rubbing a vibrator on my clit and cumming so hard I squirted all over.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Something I tried with my girlfriend a few years ago was she'd finger my prostate daily for weeks on end and we'd catch my ejaculate in a pair of plastic ice cube trays...then she'd freeze my semen, in her frost free Whirlpool... Basically just milking me, but hey, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Then after amassing like 24 frozen cum cubes she would fit herself with a strap-on dildo and fuck my asshole...while I'd try to hold another empty ice cube tray under my swaying hard-on (which would be ejaculating more semen from the prostate massage), then my girlfriend would slip a frozen cum cube up my rectum and as it would melt she'd get off on the visual of seeing liquid cum leaking out of my ass, while pounding my ass with her strap on.

The trick is balancing yourself with one hand and arm, while holding the tray under your hard, cum spewing cock, while being slam fucked with titties hitting the back of your head.

Takes lots of practice.

But...don't knock it til ya try it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.