how long did your first time last?

last reply
121 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is it just me or does it seems like some of the stories that involve losing virginity, in any story genre, the guy last for 30min or more, but in real life i know i didn't. is it just be the way it comes out in typing rather than if i was talking face to face with the person, the way i'm reading/interpreting it or are there guys out there that actually last 30+ minutes on their first time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by injuredandhorny
is it just me or does it seems like some of the stories that involve losing virginity, in any story genre, the guy last for 30min or more, but in real life i know i didn't. is it just be the way it comes out in typing rather than if i was talking face to face with the person, the way i'm reading/interpreting it or are there guys out there that actually last 30+ minutes on their first time?

The first time I didn't even cum, I tried for about an hour and was exhausted and fed up. I was on holiday with a mate and he liked one girl so I took her friend who I didn't fancy! I wanted to have sex with a girl, just not that one!
Well it was memorable but for all the wrong reasons.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time i did last not long
Lurker
0 likes
Less time than it took me to type this post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since this is posted in Crowd Sourcing, I'm going to assume women can post on here as well...

I suppose it's not surprising that I didn't cum at all the first time I had sex. Or the next several times for that matter. Although I was well versed at making myself cum through masturbation, it just felt like a completely different ballgame with a dick inside me...which as already been echoed countless times here...didn't last very long either. Eventually, with enough practice and increasing comfortability with both my partner(s) and myself, I managed to sort it all out and thank God for that smile
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
15 minutes give or take.

I had done just about everything outside of penetration with a girl beforehand though. I think that helped.

And I learned the magic of kegels beforehand as well.
Lurker
0 likes
My first time didn't last long about 3 mins before the guy shot his load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long enough to satisfy us both.
Lurker
0 likes
Not very long, less than 5 minutes. I did make it up to her with my fingers and tongue, then tried again later when I'd recovered. Lasted a lot longer that time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
First time was on honeymoon wit first wife...we "shared" our virginity. I'm guessing from the time we started to "get it in" to pulling out after climax was 10-15 minutes. That first time was sure memorable! We did it again a couple more times that night.

That was so nice!
Story Verifier
0 likes
About 30 minutes.

It's true. I was 17 and she was in her 30's. I was ready to cum in about 15 seconds. I worked part time as a "Pileit", you know, pick it up from here and pile it over there, and she worked in the office. I'd heard some women didn't like it when you came in them and was trying to figure out how to ask her what she wanted. Yeah, I was in her having sex and still to embarrassed to ask. What a teenage dork.

She finally said "Are you going to cum?. You're a teenager how can you take so long?"

When she said that I literally exploded and kind of fainted. The next thing I remember is her holding me and asking me if I was all right. She then proceeded to get me going again and I lasted about 1 minute. The next couple times took a bit longer though.

I'd have married her that day if she'd asked me. I think I'll write about that soon. I haven't really thought of it in years. That was 1959, just before I joined the navy.

Thanks for asking the question and bringing that memory back.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from these first few post i already see almost no guy last as long their first time as the stories make it seem. lucky to get 5min before he cums
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A very long time ago, maybe the most exciting 30 seconds of my life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH, Lordy! That was fifty years ago! She was not a virgin so knew what she was doing, but I was green as grass. I think I lasted all of about five or maybe six strokes. We eloped the following January (about four months after my first time) and once we were able to do it regularly, we both figured it all out. smile
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
Not long enough and yet too long. You figure it out.
Lurker
0 likes
An few hours 'cause I was the virgin in the equation. My friend, Autumn taught all about love making that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, lets not talk about it...

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god like 10 seconds, shocking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm. 29 years ago and i do remember it did not last long enough, but i was not a teenager, so it wasn't as quick as most. The love making preceeding the final act lasted over an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the time he penetrated me to the time he came was only a few minutes. We did it again a little while later and it lasted longer but still only between 5 or 6 minutes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
Less time than it took me to type this post.

sadly, same here, but less time than it took to hit the quote button...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
30 seconds, way too much anticipation
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
30 seconds, way too much anticipation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest I haven't a clue. Maybe a while, or not? It was her first time (supposedly) too, and we did keep time.
SHEEP!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
My first time out was about an hour all up, with maybe half an hour of actual banging. I didn't come. We had another crack at it a week or so later for about two hours, with maybe 90 odd minutes of penetration. Still nothing.

Another hour or so with someone else and I still couldn't get it done.

Then a marathon session with an incredibly lovely woman. Sky was her name. She was a few years older than me and a smoking hot MILF. About two hours of actual sex spread over the night, with a frenzied half hour or so of pounding her through my bedhead towards the end. When I finally came, I was so happy I laughed, "I finished!"

Sky giggled, "Me too."

I count that as my first. Fuck, she was so cool!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
30 min? I don't know, I wasn't checking the time, and there was no clock in my car, besides I was too busy enjoying the OTHER former virgin who was "riding the peg" at the time to CARE!. All I KNOW is that we both had orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, stories are just stories and may or may not have anything to do with reality. It's also sometimes difficult to get a sense of time from reading something.

As for me, I didn't time us and there were no readily visible clocks to refer to but I would guess 10-15 minutes.