15.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Which is your favorite boobs size
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer proportionate to above average in relation to body size. So if its a skinny girl, I dont mind small boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An A cup, the smaller the better.
Lurker
0 likes
A B cup is perfect
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
An A cup, the smaller the better.

LOL. How about none and set a hard pecs instead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

LOL. How about none and set a hard pecs instead.

You know me too well!
The only part of a woman's anatomy that I don't like.
Lurker
0 likes
At least a B-cup - one lady I dated had EE - what a wonderful time I had with those ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aragon2
A B cup is perfect
0 likes
Proportionate to her height, weight, etc. I've loved me some little ones and loved me some big ones. The key is that they look good on the body to which they belong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Immaterial to me ... I'm more interested in the "total woman" than just singling out one part of her body to concentrate on.

Good answer
Lurker
0 likes
While I'm not picky (not being a "breast man") and have had GF's (and an ex) with everything from barely more than distended nipples to double D's if I HAD to pick one it would be C cup, but that doesn't mean less would bother me (it never has before! LOL)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Natural is the best, not a fan of the enhanced outrageous sized.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like them in pairs, but I'm not going to get hung up on that. Odd numbers are good too.
0 likes
I guess B cups. They tend to be on women you could love, not because of their tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all sizes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
B, C at the most
Lurker
0 likes
I like them hanging in my face when a woman is on top. That way I can motorboat and then nibble and bite on the nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them hanging in my face when a woman is on top. That way I can motorboat and then nibble and bite on the nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy firm tits that don't just hang and jiggle all over the place, so B-C cup.
Story Verifier
0 likes
All of them!
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
1 like
I really like a B or C cup, but what really matters is that they are proportionate with her body. If she has a tiny body but tripple D cup size, then that's not normal. For this reason, and many others, i don't like fake boobs. I prefer the real deal anyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the best size is when a lady likes them played with
Lurker
0 likes
All of them. . .I just love me some titties.
Troublemaker
0 likes
not all that important though I suppose I lean to smaller boobs...sexiest, most sensual woman I was ever with had tiny boobs....32A at best...most amazing woman in every possible way... (by light years)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am happy with mine. I am not big or too small.
My guy says anything he cant get into his mouth is wasted. i agree.
He can get as much of me in as he wishes then rubs his tongue over my nipple. I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size does not matter to me much as long as they are sensitive