Login

Favorite food to eat when you watch tv?

last reply
69 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Pizza, it's simple, and goes with everything.
Lurker
0 likes
Edamame. Grocery stores have them in microwavable bags. 3:30 minutes, sprinkle salt, and some soy. yum.
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
Pizza of course

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to eat things that are like snacks rather than a full meal.

For example, Cheez-its, pretzels or crackers.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
The salty, crunchy goodness of chips, either potato or corn. Sometimes pretzels, but usually only around Christmas.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I make this popcorn thing with a touch of olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and lime.

It's super tasty and pretty healthy too. You can even add a bit of chilli if you want to spice it up.

Also perfect with Coronas. smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Either chips or pretzels or popcorn...and peanut M&M's. I always have a supply of each in my apartment. I need the salty and the sweet.

If I plan ahead, I make a sweet/salty trail mix...or a store-bought one if it's readily available.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Popcorn and water...I love popcorn!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate Ice Cream

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mainly it's pizza and snacks.

On some occasions I love eating chippies though.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate
Lurker
0 likes
I don't watch T.V enough to have an established pattern but lately I have liked making a little antipasti plate and a nice large glass of red wine.
Lurker
0 likes
Yummy I should try that, when ever I will have time for TV.
Lurker
0 likes
Pancakes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the sweet of tooth...
I mix a little sweetened condensed milk over Special K or Corn Flakes. Yummy!
Lurker
0 likes
celery stalks with bacon-horse radish dip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pizza topped with pepperoni, hamburger, onions, chopped green peppers, and mild banana peppers. Ice cold beer to wash it down.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I mostly watch the science and educational stuff and I don't snack when I do. I refuse to watch anything with a laugh track.

When I watch movies I can eat 3 or 4 of the large theater popcorn tubs. I am a popcorn lover. Well, I like to eat it. Wait, that didn't come out right. Oh hell, I better quit before I say the wrong thing
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cup of tea, with crackers and cheese. "Pass the Wensleydale Gromit, there's a good lad"
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mostly peanuts. I love to eat chips and salsa when watching football on TV (of course if my teams messes up I sometimes have to clean the salsa off the TV screen.)
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I love to eat popcorn, Doritos Cool Ranch tortilla chips, guacamole or salsa and tortilla chips, or pizza while watching TV and movies at home.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Lately Trader Joes sea salt pita chips with low fat cottage cheese or peanut m&m's if I get a craving for chocolate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fry up some bacon 'til it's crispy
Halve some Baps (UK soft bread buns!) and toast the outside under the grill.
then on the uncooked side - put the bacon with some sliced tomato overlaid with thin sliced English Mature Cheddar.
Season to taste (Black ground pepper, Garlic salt etc etc)
Toast under the grill until the cheese is cooked to your liking.

Put on plate.

Restart DVD.

Wash down with either a light beer of a bottle of white wine to taste.

:-)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Lundburg honey dijon rice chips are good. carrot sticks or apple slices, however, usually are my go to snacks.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Potato chips
Lurker
0 likes
Doritoes
Lurker
0 likes
Pizza and ice cream.
Lurker
0 likes
Heinz Chocolate sponge pudding with chocolate sauce and custard yummy