3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you have sex when you are sick?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sick as in headache? Or sick as in hugging the toliet?

When I am really sick, I just want to be left alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm sick? Not only no, but HELL NO! I know that I am on the mend, when I am again interested in sex.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not usually. Too tired, too sore but I can probably talked into it.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I have a theory, sex is the best illness prevention. (That's another thread though.)

If I'm really "ugly" sick, then please no sex. I just want to ball up and drift on meds. I may not want my lover to see me, let alone do me. If I'm contagious, I do my lover a favor and make him stay away. But, sometimes... Climaxing releases oxytocin which totally relaxes you and can relieve some minor things. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) I get major migraines from time to time. If I start getting that feeling that one is coming on, a deep sexual session will nip it in the bud. With things like that, sex can make you feel better or throw your mind off the pain. You might think that I'm a little nasty (and that's fine) but I get bad cramps and extremely moody around that monthly time, sex at the onset is the best prevention and sex during is the best cure. It puts a smile on my face and keeps me in the best spirits. That may not be for everyone. I thank my partner for it.
? A True Story ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Sick as in headache? Or sick as in hugging the toliet?

When I am really sick, I just want to be left alone.

My sentiments exactly.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover and I had a good laugh about this a few days ago as I had/have a nasty cold. With kids off school and wired about Xmas we knew we had to "fit it in" when we had the opportunity, not necessarily when we wanted to. Her kids are teens and would sleep through a train wreck before 9am so mornings are Go Time for us. I was craving a taste of her delicious pussy, it had been days, so soon found myself settled in for what we were both anticipating. Within minutes I started coughing, she started laughing, lifted my head, then said, "c'mon up honey, your nose is whistling". Instead of just shooting me to put me out of my misery she rode me like a champ until all was right in our world once again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
My lover ad I had a good laugh about this a few days ago as I had/have a nasty cold. With kids off school and wired about Xmas we knew we had to "fit it in" when we had the opportunity, not necessarily when we wanted to. Her kids are teens and would sleep through a train wreck before 9am so mornings are Go Time for us. I was craving a taste of her delicious pussy, it had been days, so soon found myself settled in for what we were both anticipating. Within minutes I started coughing, she started laughing, lifted my head, then said, "c'mon up honey, your nose is whistling". Instead of just shooting me to put me out of my misery she rode me like a champ until all was right in our world once again.

Well if that's not the sweetest thing I've ever heard, I don'tknow what is! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
My lover ad I had a good laugh about this a few days ago as I had/have a nasty cold. With kids off school and wired about Xmas we knew we had to "fit it in" when we had the opportunity, not necessarily when we wanted to. Her kids are teens and would sleep through a train wreck before 9am so mornings are Go Time for us. I was craving a taste of her delicious pussy, it had been days, so soon found myself settled in for what we were both anticipating. Within minutes I started coughing, she started laughing, lifted my head, then said, "c'mon up honey, your nose is whistling". Instead of just shooting me to put me out of my misery she rode me like a champ until all was right in our world once again.

Well Mrs Bike did say in sickness and in health, bless her. That pussy cough must have really hit the spot!

I've had flu twice, once when I was young and when I was in my 20's, the 2nd time I couldn't raise an eyebrow let alone any other part of my anatomy! My appendix burst so I was out of action for 2 months, too painful!
The worst time was when I had jaundice in my 20's, no alcohol or sex for 3 months, I was only sick for 2 weeks and the other 11 were agony!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been home laid up in bed or on the couch sick and bored out of my mind. So I've jerked off to pass the time, does that count?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
No, 'cause I'm not at my best! I'm not 100% and I have to be on my best when it comes to pleasing my love.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I have a theory, sex is the best illness prevention. (That's another thread though.)

If I'm really "ugly" sick, then please no sex. I just want to ball up and drift on meds. I may not want my lover to see me, let alone do me. If I'm contagious, I do my lover a favor and make him stay away. But, sometimes... Climaxing releases oxytocin which totally relaxes you and can relieve some minor things. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) I get major migraines from time to time. If I start getting that feeling that one is coming on, a deep sexual session will nip it in the bud. With things like that, sex can make you feel better or throw your mind off the pain. You might think that I'm a little nasty (and that's fine) but I get bad cramps and extremely moody around that monthly time, sex at the onset is the best prevention and sex during is the best cure. It puts a smile on my face and keeps me in the best spirits. That may not be for everyone. I thank my partner for it.

Big believer in sex as part of healthy living, as well as a potent medicine too!
My wife and I will always do what ever we can to prevent and cure.
Better than an Aspirin a day.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Story Verifier
0 likes
I agree with avrgblkgrl. It all depends on what sick means. Sometimes you just want to die so you can feel better, but not always.

I'd pretty much do it anytime unless I was at that die to feel better stage and my wife took very good care of me. Usually a BJ but not always and I always felt better afterwards.

My wife was a little different. Mostly about half the time she wanted nothing to do with it when she was sick. She gets migraines and we discovered that if we screwed her brains out before one was full blown then it helped. It wasn't as bad.

Once she had a full blown migraine a beetle passing gas a mile away would be like driving a nail into her head. Also any light in the room. I have taken her to the emergency room several hundred times in our life together, puking into a towel. Then sat holding her hand or head for hours after they drugged her to the gills.

She was also the Horniest about a week before her period to a week after and said that the more sex we had the fewer cramps she had. I never really minded the mess at that time, just a different color than my mess, but once she discovered that sex helped it became a frequent demand that I tried very HARD to fulfill. I washed a lot of towels and sheets for many years and was happy doing it.

Yeah I did. I also am a very good cook (I worked as a chef at one point), do windows, wash dishes, iron my and her clothes, sew clothes for her and our kids and grand kids (I made all her uniforms when she was a nurse), knit, tat, embroider, make curtains, upholster, build a house, rebuild cars and trucks, fix anything, make furniture, scroll saw puzzles, facet gemstones and make jewelry.

Not all at the same time but all at some time in my 71 years. I believe that a relationship with a woman is a partnership, in the true sense of the word. Equal rights, equal power and we share every task.

Now I'm having trouble doing most of that, except the faceting and jewelry making.

Getting old sucks!
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a girl - the term "sick" was often used to describe when you were menstrating. So yes I have had sex when I have been "sick".
Then there was another time I had a cold and my bf told me a good sweat would do me the world of good - well I enjoyed the way we got hot and sweaty but it did nothing for my cold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Then there was another time I had a cold and my bf told me a good sweat would do me the world of good - well I enjoyed the way we got hot and sweaty but it did nothing for my cold.

Aussie blokes only think of their women, it must have been hell for him!
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serious? No!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get sick that often & when I do I can barely make it to the bathroom to throw up so no I'd rather not have sex. In fact it's usually one of the last things on my mind.

And I love sex.
0 likes
No, I don't think sex is a good idea then. Too many risks there.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex said she could ALWAYS tell POSITIVELY when I was sick . If I wasn't feeling up to having sex ...I WAS SICK!

he better part of ha being? SHE MEANT IT!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
If it's not the Flu, then I still want it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shortnsassyone
If it's not the Flu, then I still want it.

on think malaria, it makes the flu seem lie a kiss!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently had sex with my husband when he was feeling really sick. He had a high temperature, and i thought I'd try to cheer him up with a little of his favourite. When I climbed on top of him and slipped him in, his cock was much warmer that I was - it was great! I couldn't believe the feeling!

Is it bad to wish for another fever?
0 likes
It depends on how sick I am, and how horny I am, and if I have a partner. With my partner, yes, absolutely, as long as I'm not overwhelmingly nauseated or motion sick, then I'm actually fine to have sex, because I find that when my body knows it's time to have sex, it puts a lot of other things on hold. Sometimes I go back to feeling awful afterward, but occasionally I hold onto that feeling. I like to be banged back to health, personally.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tequila_Sunrise
I recently had sex with my husband when he was feeling really sick. He had a high temperature, and i thought I'd try to cheer him up with a little of his favourite. When I climbed on top of him and slipped him in, his cock was much warmer that I was - it was great! I couldn't believe the feeling!

Is it bad to wish for another fever?

Uh YES! Especially when you can get that SAME feeling from a dab of mentholated tooth paste!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
uh - uh. Ain't no toothpaste going up there!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was in hospital with a severe lung infection and had to have half of my left lung removed. Before the operation, my beautiful girlfriend let me play with her pussy while she played with me. It helped me relax, as I was in a lot of pain.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sickness has yet to stop me. I broke my couch having sweating, wheezing, snorting, hacking, sex. Both of us coughing in each other's faces
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tequila_Sunrise
uh - uh. Ain't no toothpaste going up there!!

NO, NO NO not IN ON!
Lurker
0 likes
Unless it's stomach-sick, absolutely. Having a fever, cold, or some other type of ailment has never stopped me before!
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm sick I my self in alone, and no one comes in till I'm better.